Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Female Var Log

rustyjames is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Thanks. Its been a lot of work. They are still screwy ~ I do rolling with a lacrosse ball and I'm always retracting them trying to reset them. I'm not sure if other people have this issue, it's a bummer though!

My right hand is dominant
    You're not alone. I have the exact same issue. I Think it was brought on by repetitive throwing motion, I was a pitcher/quarterback, and it's wrecked havoc on my body because I never worked at correcting it, Until now(after having both shoulders scoped).

KRL
    KRL is offline New Member
    Great thread so far! keep it up

fitfam23 is offline New Member
    I'm 18 years old (female) and I train about 6 days per week, im looking to lose body fat and lean out. I currently have a well balanced diet and am on a stack of supplements. The only thing is I want that "edge". I have been looking into trying Var 10 but i have a couple questions about the product its self & cycling in general. If anyone could break it down for me via email it would be greatly appreciated!
    calfmuscle555 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    18 and on Var sounds a little dangerous

But, I can't say for sure on what it will do to you if you're way young.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfam23
    I'm 18 years old (female) and I train about 6 days per week, im looking to lose body fat and lean out. I currently have a well balanced diet and am on a stack of supplements. The only thing is I want that "edge". I have been looking into trying Var 10 but i have a couple questions about the product its self & cycling in general. If anyone could break it down for me via email it would be greatly appreciated!
    Well!! Have a few questions for ya.

What is your TDEE? Body fat % height, weight and macro split plus supplements are you taking. And please quantity what your end goal! I am not sure what "the edge" means to you. .

There is a profile listing for var in one of the forums where u can read about general information on this compound. In fact take a look at the information throughout the forum and learn for yourself. Please take responsibility by doing research,reading and asking questions. .

And as Samson mentioned, perhaps var is not the right approach for you to achieve your goals.

Welcome!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfam23 View Post
    best to apply for the female section, post pics and let the experts decide if you are actually ready

Freshykins is offline Female Member
    How do you like the Swollen??

FireryFemale is offline Female Member
    You rock girlie! lovin your log here and Larissa is my body-envy-bitch lol It is great to read what you are up to, as the gym I go to doesn't really have other females weight training, it's all about the cardio = boring and just a necessity ... I love the weight pit. It is great to finally find a place where I can 'compare notes' and learn from other females on a similar journey. I'm feeling inspired to do my own log on here so you and others can comment/advise, so thanks for finding the energy :-) like I said, you rock and keep up the good work

mary90 is offline Female Member
    I love your post and I"m thinking of starting Anavar . Your post is helping me. I will love to have more of a build bicep. I just love build biceps. So thanks for good journals and good workouts

Ally0309 is offline Female Member
    I know that this is an incredibly old post, but is there a way for me to email you some questions about your experience sigh Var as I just started my first cycle? I don't know other women who have used it who I can talk to, thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ally0309
    I know that this is an incredibly old post, but is there a way for me to email you some questions about your experience sigh Var as I just started my first cycle? I don't know other women who have used it who I can talk to, thank you so much.
    What r your questions?

AAG
    AAG is offline Female Member
    Hey there...loved reading this. Are u on var by itself? What do u think of clen ?

Latinafit is offline Female Member
    what is are those? (meaning below)

I have used CJC-1295 W/DAC in the past and really liked my results around the 6 month mark. This time I will be using CJC-1295 w/o DAC & Ipamorelin - 100mcg of each upon waking and at bedtime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinafit
    what is are those? (meaning below) I have used CJC-1295 W/DAC in the past and really liked my results around the 6 month mark. This time I will be using CJC-1295 w/o DAC & Ipamorelin - 100mcg of each upon waking and at bedtime.
    I'd start your own thread

But, I have never heard of any of the above - at all, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    I'd start your own thread But, I have never heard of any of the above - at all, sorry
    They are peptides. Google search and lots of info. Looks like a sub for hgh.

ru512 is offline New Member
    This is helpful, thank u!!

ru512 is offline New Member
    haha its super sad to watch them go!

Liftwithme is offline New Member
    Where can I ask a question on a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Liftwithme View Post
    Where can I ask a question on a cycle?
    Steroids forum

Q & A subforum

Tryharder88 is offline Female Member
    Hey Twitz, looks like you really know your stuff. I am A female 5’7” 150lbs and really need to increase me muscle gains and fat loss. Any advice of reliable source to find Var. I am New and can’t private message yet but I think You can PM me. Please help! I’ve done a lot of research but am hoping to find people like you that can give me better resources to start off my cycle right. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    I'm starting this here because it's hard to find good journals of females on cycle. There is one here (awesome job Electra ), but most of them start out great and then they never get updated. I am currently on day 5 of an anavar cycle and I have been logging my workouts and daily macros. I will paste it in here so I have everything in one spot.

As I stated in my original post, I am currently taking 10mg ED and this will ramp up to 20mg, 30mg and possibly up to 40-50mg. Yes, I know that some people will not agree with this but if you consider that bodybuilders typically dose at 0.125-2.5mg/kg I am not doing anything outrageous. I am 68kg, so even if I ramp up to 50mg ED I will be dosing at 0.73mg/kg.

I would also like to point out to any females who read this - Anavar is a steroid , AAS have side effects. No you will not grow a penis from taking anavar, yes you will probably have clit sensitivity. Of course everyone will react differently, but I know that this will happen to me. I have done one other cycle of anavar, I started at 5mg ED, and then bumped up to 10mg for a total of 6 weeks and I experienced it then. I enjoyed that part of it, so it's not a concern for me.

Acne - it's bound to happen! If you don't experience it you're lucky! I didn't have a problem last time, but I am sure it's going to happen this time. I have stocked up on B5 and I have Accutane on the way INCASE I need it. I have also been prepping myself, taking Acnepril, using body wash and wipes with salicylic acid, and spot treating anything that may become a problem with benzoyl peroxide.

To females who are reading this, and to anyone who uses aas in general it is important to find a lab or a source that you trust! I will not be commenting anymore on that, but I will mention that I purchased anavar from a friend, was not 100% comfortable with what I purchased so I sought out a reputable lab and did not start until I felt good about my decision. Do your own research but anavar can be easily faked and I personally am not game for taking that extra risk.

I also should state that if you are considering any aas you need to make your own mind up. Yes, there is tons of great info online, and yes there are loads of great people that offer their advice, use this! Research, research, research and if you are not comfortable with something, scared of sides, or looking for weight loss, ass may not be for you. Check out the diet section.

I hope that this does not sound bitchy, that's not my intent. Only my advice.

I will post up my training & diet since the start of this here shortly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    They are peptides. Google search and lots of info. Looks like a sub for hgh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryharder88 View Post
    Hey Twitz, looks like you really know your stuff. I am A female 5’7” 150lbs and really need to increase me muscle gains and fat loss. Any advice of reliable source to find Var. I am New and can’t private message yet but I think You can PM me. Please help! I’ve done a lot of research but am hoping to find people like you that can give me better resources to start off my cycle right. Thanks!

Hi

Did u look at the post dates? These threads r ancient. . . Get enough posts & shoot someone willing to help a PM

Vanettabowl is offline New Member
    can you tell me where you get the ANVR?

Vanettabowl is offline New Member
    Where can I get VAR?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanettabowl View Post
    Where can I get VAR?
    You gotta just check around and make a decision who to trust.

We've All bumped our heads in this journey, new members need the hard knocks too, it will benefit you in the long run.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread Information