FatMike is offline New Member

Its Summer! Need to get Cut!

I'm 265lbs and an experienced lifter. I know how to diet, lift, and do my cardio. To be pretty lean I should be closer to 220lbs, but due to some injuries, I gained alot weight because I couldnt exercise.

I was thinking about taking this for a cuttin cycle. Ive aready cycled clen twice in the past.

..............tabs...........tabs................. .tabs............tabs.........
    week.....winstrol .......clenbuterol ......t-3 (cytomel )......eca........
    1..............3..................5............... ...................................
    2..............4..................6............... .....2............................
    3..............5..................7............... .....3............................
    4..............6.................................. ......4.........recomended dose
    5..............6.................................. ......4.........recomended dose
    6..............5..................5............... .....4............................
    7..............4..................6............... .....2............................
    8..............3..................7............... .....1............................
    9................................................. .................recomended dose
    10................................................ .................recomended dose

any suggestions? comments?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You are just showing how many tabs you plan on using, not the strength of the tabs in milligrams??? Need more info bro... And clen should only be 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, not 3 weeks on...

And if you T3 is 25mcg tabs personally I would bump the T3 up to about 150mcg at your peak dose... So 6 tabs, but only for about 2 weeks and then start to slowly taper off for the next 3 weeks... Since you are saying you are about 45lbs from where your ideal weight should be...

FatMike is offline New Member
    I'm sorry, I'm getting anxious. Besides the two cycles on just clenbuterol , I am pretty much new to this. Clenbuter and Winstrol would both be 2 mg tabs, and T-3 would be 50mcg... but then i suppose my T-3 would be too high at peak dose of 4 tabs. I was just tossing out my ideas on the board so someone could come along and point out my stupid mistakes. Ok, so assume i change the cycle to:

...........tabs 2mg.......tabs 2mg..........tabs 50mcg.........tabs.........
    week.....winstrol.......clenbuterol..... .t-3 (cytomel )...... eca........
    1..............3..................7............... ...................................
    2..............4..................8............... .....1............................
    3..............5.................................. ......2.........recomended dose
    4..............6.................................. ......3.........recomended dose
    5..............6..................7............... .....3...............................
    6..............5..................8............... .....2...............................
    7..............4.................................. ......1........recomended dose
    8..............3.................................. ...(1/2)......recomended dose
    9..................................7.............. ......................................
    10................................8............... .....................................

I'm sorry if I sound stupid with this, but we all got to start out somewhere right? I'm trying to collect as much information as I can before I start anything. I'm just looking to loose the most weight possible before the summer is over. If my cycle looked something like the one above, what kind of results could I expect?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is how I would set this up...

Week 1...Winny 50mg ED, Clen 120mcg ED, T3 50-100mcgmcg ED

Week 2...Winny 50mg ED, Clen 120mcg ED, T3 150mcg ED

Week 3...Winny 50mg ED, ECA (in place of clen), T3 150mcg ED

Week 4...Winny 50mg ED, ECA (in place of clen), T3 100mcg ED

Week 5...Winny 50mg ED, Clen 120mcg ED, T3 50mcg ED

Week 6...Winny 50mg ED, Clen 120mcg ED, T3 25mcg ED

There's a very good thread by Cycleon on how to run T3 I suggest you check it out before doing anything...

I would use the 1st week to ramp up your dose of T3 and personally I think if you are very overweight then a higher dose then 100mcg will work better...

Most threads will say 100mcg is the limit for the average lifter, but I plan on running my next on at 150mcg to 200mcg for my peak dose for 2 weeks... For your first time play you may want to just go up to 100mcg peak...

For the 1st week start your Clen at 40mcg for 2 days then bump it to 80mcg for 2 days and then if you can take it 120mcg for your peak dose from there on out... 2 weeks on 2 week off with the Clen...

Also it would be a good idea to add some Test to this cycle or any cycle for that matter... Test Prop would work great with this cycle at 100mg EOD...

And I wouldn't stay on the Winny for any longer than 6 weeks... 17aa are hard on the liver bro...

good luck

Thread Information