Syphon is offline New Member

Going Big! 2nd Cycle

My 1st cycle was strictly Test. I ran Aratest 400 and Test 2500. (Dec 2002 - Jan 2003)

1-8/wk 500mg/ Test 2500 400mg/Aratest 400.
    My gains was moderate. I weight in at 168 lb then up to 180 lb off that cycle with some water weight. My current weight is down to 174 lb after cycle. tried to get some clomid but was not avialable at time. I'm 5'9 height with about 9% BF.

Give me some advice on this cycle. Goal is to increase mass, strengh, and cut up alittle bit more. Maybe about 15-20 lbs

2nd Cycle
    Sus 250mg/1-2 wk 500mg/3-5 wk 250mg/6-7 wk
    Deca 400mg/1-8 wk
    Equipiose 400mg/1-8 wk
    Clomid ?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the sus needs to be ran eod or at least bare minimum 750mg per week and it does not need to be tapered or ramped up. then deca and eq are a no no , they compete for the same receptor sites and ou would be better of just choosing one and running it for 10-12 weeks bare min. get some d-bol and run the deca and sus and the d-bol for 4 weeks in the beginning.
    clomid starts 3 weeks past your last shot of sus or deca. If you choose the eq over the deca then eq needs to be run a bare min. of 10 weeks no less.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i would run it aleast 10 weeks. runthe sus at 500mg all the way through and chose between deca or eq.

from the looks of it you want to bulk so forget about cutting up a bit, throw some winny in the end of it or prop to harden gains if you want,IMO?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Will I get more gain from Deca or EQ?

Some of my current pics.

Pic1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going Big! 2nd Cycle-mvc-007f_ar.jpg  

Some pof my current pics

pic2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going Big! 2nd Cycle-mvc-008f_ar.jpg  

Some of my current pics

pic 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going Big! 2nd Cycle-mvc-010f_ar.jpg  

My revised cycle.

D-Bol 30mg ed /1-4wk
    Sus 500mg/ 1-10wk
    EQ 400mg/ 1-10 wk

Clomid 13-16wk

I want to start this cycle next Monday. What do you guys think?

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me you should be pleased, you could also add in some winny at the end as suggested maybe from week 9-13 then start clomid as soon as you're done. If you have the money why not go for 12 wks?

I think Winny and EQ would rip me up good. How much Winny should I take for 5 weeks?

This is my revised stack. Finally got all my gear. I started this cycle yesterday.

Anadrol 50mg ed 1/4wk
    Sus 500mg/wk 1-10/wk
    Eq 400mg/wk 1-10wk

Have Nolvadex on hand. MAybe start it 2nd or 3rd week of cycle and run til post cycle. Clomid will be post cycle. 300/100/50

I want to throw in some Winny also. This is how I'm thinking about running it. Winny 50mg eod for 4wk. Maybe start winny on week 9-12wk. Start Clomid on 13-15wk.

Any Suggestions?

Epic is offline Junior Member
    FYI: running novadex throughout your cycle will limit your max. gains, i'd keep it on hand and use it if you get gyno. If you want to run something then, try liquidex, or proviron , liquidex prevents bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex .5mg ED or EOD. Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hard-ness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concen-tration remains low.

Run winny 50mg ED week 9-12.

Thanks Epic. My source has some Proviron and Winny. That pretty much set my cycle in stone.

A little update on my cycle.

Today will be my second shot of Sus and EQ. I don't know if its the Anadrol or if I've been eating like a horse, but I weigh myself yesterday it I was at 178lb. Thats 4 extra lbs in 4 days.

get the proviron bro, you will like it, and run the winny 3 weeks past your last shot of sus/eq not 2 weeks then start clomid. Also By the looks in the pic I wouold say your more in the 11-12% bf range, no way 9%
    oh run the proviron at 25mg ed and if you do run the winny you will need to run it 50mg ed not eod
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Since stacking with Anadrol it will probably get me some unwanted bloating. I will try Proviron . BTW they are only $1.00 a tab of 25mg.
    My BF was a estimate. I never got my bf tested. I would agree around 11-12%.

Week 1
    I injected my third shit into the right quad for the first time with 1cc Sus/1cc EQ. It was too easy. Today was leg day and it went great. Felt a lot of pump in my legs. This is my real good workout all week. I finally gotten over the flu. I still maintian my diet while being so sick my weight is now 180lb. I'm up 6 lbs from last week. I'm satisfy with the steady weight gain but have not noticed any increase in strengh. Maybe due to my body recovering from the flu. Hunger pains was so bad at lunch. I almost went off on the waitress to get my food out immediately. Not only I have to deal with hungers but also my short temper too. HEHE Its all your mind.
    Last edited by Syphon; 05-09-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Next week I'll be training with a buddy from the gym. He is going to put me through some different variations of weight training. He just got back from a competition in Austin. Believe he enter in the all natural middle weight class.Congrats, he got second place. Having a personal trainer will be a benefit while on the gear. I would have someone push me and show me some different execise. This will definately shock my muscle and the gear will help them grow.

Thread Information