FatMike is offline New Member

How to eat, How to workout with diet

I'm trying to loose the most fat I can in a period of 2 months. Over those two months ill be on my cycle of Winstrol , clenbuterol , and T-3. I'm an experienced lifter and dieter. However, I've tried many different approaches to lifting before. What would give me the best results with this stack? I'm looking for number of exercises for each muscle group, number of sets per exercise, and number of reps. I'm used to doing 3-4 sets at 10-6 reps, generally pyramiding, with eacdh exercise. Also, I was thinkin of 20-30 minnutes cadio 5 times a week. Then, as for diet, I was thinking 5-6 meals a day, each meal consisting of a carb and a lean protein using fruits and vegatables as my main source of carbs, only eating a pasta or potatoe at 1-2 of the meals. So basically, my question is, what kind of workout and diet aproach will these drugs respond best to?

I'm 6'1" 265lbs and should be about 220lbs solid.

Any suggestions?

ichiban is offline Female Member
    Mike

My fiance is allmost exactly like you. He is 6'6 and weighs the same Lbs as you. He also has started winny and is going to mix in some clem. towards the end. Your diet is also the same as his! What is your BF% now and your goal %? You shoul go check him out in the member's Pic forum under berkaloo. I am about to start clem and small amount of T3, then NYC stack after. Good Luck! I'l be rooting for you! keep us posted

Ichiban

FatMike is offline New Member
    I'm glad to hear I have some support. Any program is hard to do by yourself, so hearing from you will help keep me motivated. I'm not exactly sure my BF% nor do I know how to get it checked. I should probally figure that out though. I'm planning on starting my cycle in 2-3 weeks or so. I'll keep you updated on any progress I make. I've used ECA stacks before but never tried NYC... any differance, I mean, I know chemically they are differant but how bout result wise? Let me know how things ar going, good luck with the cutting.

Thread Information