Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Madmax is offline Senior Member

Madmax's cycle diary

k guys lets start this thread over...today is may 15th and im starting the cycle below...ill update every week on my gains and my wieght...

masteron 50mg ed (2-10)
    fina 75mg ed (1-10)
    prop 100mg ed (1-10)
    var 50mg ed (2-10)
    hgh 6 iu ed (1-20)
    hcg 500 iu ed (4-5)(9-10)
    bromo 2.5mg ed (1-10)
    arimidex 1mg ed (2-10)
    clomid 150mg ed (10-19)
    nolvadex 60mg ed (10-19)

my stats are 5'11, 215, 10%...my goals are to gain 25 lbs of lean KEEPABLE muscle and at the end be about 7-8%....Madmax

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well, since I'll have to type it all in again.........

I'm looking forward to following your progress, I wish you luck and that cycle looks pretty damn good. I've been trying to piece something like that together but have found it too pricey for a poor white boy like myself. Good luck to Max.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    You go boy

TheyoungJason is offline New Member
    That's a lot of juice! Best of luck to ya keep us posted!!

-THE YOUNG JASON

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    are you going to be treating us to a little more than just the numbers? I'd be interested as to your qualitative insights just as much, if not moreso, than your quantitative progress...especially given the past experience you'd be able to bring to the table in assessing/describing your relative progress.

heres 1 week of my diet

monday

6:00 a.m - protien shake, two packets of oatmeal, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
    8:00 a.m - chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread,
    10:00 a.m - salad with fat free dressing, chicken breast
    12:00 p.m - can of tuna with whole wheat bread, chicken sandwhich with whole wheat bread,
    2:00 p.m - chicken patties without bread, salad, spinach
    4:00 p.m - 1 half pound of 90% lean beef, broccolli, stove top 6:00 p.m - protien shake low carb food bar
    8:30 p.m - protien shake
    9:00 p.m - bed time

tuesday

6 a.m - 2 metrx bars with milk
    8 a.m - 2 chicken sandwhiches with fat free cheese
    10 a.m - protien shake turkey sandwhich with whole wheat
    12 p.m - 2 cans of tuna with whole wheat bread
    2 p.m - sweet potatoe, chicken breast, stove top
    4 p.m - salad with fat free cheese, marinated chicken
    6 p.m - protien shake
    8 p.m - flax seed oil and protien shake
    9 p.m - bed time

wensday

6 a.m - 8 egg whites, 2 pieces whole wheat bread,
    8 a.m - protien shake, chicken sandwhich
    10 a.m - metrx bar
    12 p.m - baked potato, green beans, chicken breast
    2 p.m - tuna with whole wheat bread, baked lays, salad with fat free dressing
    4 p.m - two grilled fish patties, brocolli, tator tots with barbeque sauce
    6 p.m - protien shake, low carb food bar
    8 p.m - protien shake
    9 p.m - bed time

thursday

6 a.m - oatmeal with 4 egg whites, half a metrx bar
    8 a.m - chicken sandwhich with whole wheat, half a metrx bar
    10 a.m - 2 cans tuna with whole wheat bread
    12 p.m - spagetti with healthy choice sause, 1 piece garlic bread, beef sandwhich
    2 p.m - 2 turkey sandwhiches with fat free cheese, soup
    4 p.m - stove top, 2 chicken breast, brocolli
    6 p.m - protien shake
    8 p.m - flax seed oil and protien shake
    9 p.m - bed time

saturday

8:00 a.m - chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread
    10:00 a.m - salad with fat free dressing, chicken breast
    12:00 p.m - can of tuna with whole wheat bread, chicken sandwhich with whole wheat bread, milk
    2:00 p.m - 2 fish patties, carrots, salad
    4:00 p.m - 1 half pound of 90% lean beef, broccolli, stove top half a box, milk
    6:00 p.m - protien shake low carb food bar

sunday

8:00 a.m - 2 chicken sandwich with whole wheat bread,
    10:00 a.m - salad with fat free dressing, chicken breast, milk
    12:00 p.m - can of tuna with whole wheat bread, chicken sandwhich with whole wheat bread
    2:00 p.m - chicken breast with sweet potatoe
    4:00 p.m - 1 half pound of 90% lean beef, broccolli, stove top
    6:00 p.m - protien shake low carb food bar
    Last edited by Madmax; 05-16-2003 at 04:17 PM.

You have alot of shakes in there. So what does it all break down to...total pro, carbs, fat, cals etc.?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree, IMO your diet could be a little better.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    I have to agree, IMO your diet could be a little better.

Pain
    if my diet could be better than please critic it, dont just say its not good, give me a reason why its not good..so tell me whats your ideal diet pain is? my diet is fine, ive ran the same diet for the last 2 cycles and done just fine off it...my abs will be in the entire cycle, the amount of carbs im getting is really not that high...it comes out to about 300-350 carbs per day...thats not to many, i burn off most the food i eat working and training...plus im not eating carbs after 5:00 p.m,

as far as the shakes, i have a lot but when you work all day outside you dont have time to eat warm food or have a sit down dinner, 3 shakes a day is what im getting, so about 160 of my protien comes from shakes, WHICH ISNT MUCH! the other half comes from food...ill add up the amount of carbs, protien and fat im getting and post it..I dont see how my diet is bad pain?....Madmax
    Last edited by Madmax; 05-16-2003 at 02:44 PM.

A bit touchy are we?? I didn't realize you weren't able to get in real food often enough. Bread doesn't affect you badly? I've discovered it doesn't fit well in my diet so I try to keep it to a minimum. What times are your workouts so to see how your diet is before and after? Also the amount of milk your taking in, same thing with the bread, seems a bit high, unless it doesn't affect you. Also I notice that about 6pm all you're getting in is shakes or bars...no real food? How's your post workout meals gonna be? I'll try to break it down more tomorrow when I have time.

no bro im not touchy i just think if pain is gonna say that its a bad diet he should have elaborated more....my work out are between 3 and 4, so the amount of food im getting before and after i believe is sufficent, i know bread is bad but im eating whole wheat, which still isnt that good but its better carbs than other bread...after 5:00 i dont like to consume carbs or food that will not be burned off...i do drink alot of milk, which i know isnt great, but it hasnt seemed to effect me yet, neither has the amount of carbs im getting...man bro, i didnt know you guys would be this rough on my diet, wish i wouldnt have posted it now, my opinion is if you have something that works for you stick with it, each indivisual knows there bodies ability to burn off food, and when you dig 8 hours a day i burn alot off....Madmax
    Last edited by Madmax; 05-16-2003 at 04:04 PM.

Hey no sweat max! I'm not jumping all over it, just figured if we can help ya tweek it any better why not try? You're right though...you know how you're body will react better than I or anyone else, but I'll still ask if I see anything. One thing I will say about eating carbs after your workouts, I used to feel the same way until I tried a chicken and "white" rice dinner about an hour after my workouts and I can tell ya I have noticed a substantial difference. My muscles look fuller, I feel better, and seem to recover from my workouts quicker. Plus with the type of work you do it sounds like you could benefit from the extra carbs. (Glad I don't have to bust my hump in the sun amymore) Peace bro.

big texan,

i realize your trying to help, it wasnt you that rubbed me the wrong way bro...with the time i have available thats the best im gonna get, if i had more time then i would have a better diet, thanks for your comments bro..Madmax

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey maxi !looks pretty good considering ull be pressed for time during the day,u know how ur body work best !im like u extremely high meatbolism so carbs burn off ,i pile in everything bread mils all that good shit !after all thats what we have gh for !im sure ull do just fine !

bigN, i also think the masteron , var and hgh will do the trick with any bad wieght id gain....probobally the fina too...ive ran the same diet for my last 2 cycles so if it didnt work good i wouldnt do it....Madmax

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I think your diet looks great Madmax! I am currently trying to have that kind of discipline in my diet. Keep up the good work bro.

max,the masteron will get u hard and vascular ,stacked with var fina and GH ,will be pretty leathal !id throw 50n mg of prov ,also in there will nhelp on hardening things up and releasing stored test !when i fly down there in july im whoopin ur punk ass!!!!u better look presentable,or ur ass is staying at the house !

Originally posted by big N
    !when i fly down there in july im whoopin ur punk ass!!!!u better look presentable,or ur ass is staying at the house !
    shit, you cant even kick your own as Big Geek, how the hell you think your going to beat a conditioned fighter such as myself, YOU WONT....it aint gonna happen so just let it go....seriously though we both know im better looking so when you fly down here and we go out to bars ill pick up all the bitches while your eating gyros by the bar......Madmax

ok mad maxene!whatever u say ,u couldnt even fight ur way out of a wet paper bag !bwhuaaaa!we know u have no game if a honey came up to u and was up on u ,ud get cold feet (like otehr times ).we 'llsee whos the man bitch !talk all the shit u want !LOL@MADMAX!
    Last edited by big N; 05-17-2003 at 09:22 AM.

First off if your diet works for you, then keep it, but IMO I think it is too many shakes but you have stated your reasoning for it so that is fine. My body likes real "whole food" much better, bulking or cutting, esp bulking. When I use too many shakes and not enough real food I seem to put on a bit more fat then when I use the same about of cals with real food. Some of your carb sources are a little iffy for me, tatter tots and stove top. But like you said before your abs were showing the last time so it must work for you, and that is all that matters. Is your metabolism slow or fast?? That makes a big difference. Also when do you workout? It doesn't seem like you go for the usual post workout whey and dextrose (or simple carb shake). And I was criticing it in my original thread I agreed with Big T when he said there are a lot of shakes that is what my main problem was with it, so IMO I did give a reason!!

Pain

play nice children !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I was going to ask how your progress was but i see the thread is only 2 days old

Good luck bro!

Max, when do you workout, you dig for 8 hours a day I hope to hell you lift in the morning? Also do you find it hard to gain mass when not on gear with that type of work, I am sure your muscles must be pretty hard to stimulate with that type of daily work load put on them??

Pain

i actually start work at 6 am so my first meal is right before i leave, i work out bout 3 every day, doing the work i do it does make it hard to make good gains...i just gave my 2 weeks notice a week ago, but i might quit monday so after i quit that job ill be hod carrier which will be a step up from the bullshit i do now....

post workout i get the right carbs also, i just didnt list supplements yet, i take alot of supplements year round, i am however going to take big t's advice and start eating white rice, i hate white rice but i think it would be a good addition...if your interested ill post what supplements i take throughout the day..later bro...Madmax

Good luck with the job switch, I sit at a desk all day but I still feel drained after work and don't really get a good workout, that is why I workout at 5:30am, I could only imagine if I was doing something physical. Please list your supps when you get a chance.

Pain

Max, yeah if you ever get a chance list the supps you'll be adding with your cycle. The white rice with some chicken is a great postworkout meal. You'll be amazed on how you'll feel after eating it. I eat mine and an hour later feel recgarged and hungry again. Good luck! I know how those physically demanding jobs can be......

well i quit this morning, didnt go in to work, and i told the brick laying company i wasnt going to work for them either, so it looks like ill be laying asphalt...which will be less rigorious..hopefully that will help me keep some of these gains and have better work outs..Madmax

Yeah it should help, my stepdad is a brick masonary and he eats like a freaken horse and still looks scrawny as hell.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wow, max u must have lots of money if u can afford 1mg of arimidex ed from weeks 2 - 10, holy shit !

well week one of my cycle is done, ive started to notice fat reduction from the growth, the fina has raised my strength, the prop has kicked in cause im more horney and ive gained 3 lbs....Madmax

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    dude I can't believe you can afford all that! 6iu hgh each day! jesus bro... you're gonna be a fucking machine... i think you'll be real pleased with ur results with the way you planned it out. Good luck!

BIG PRESSER

is this big presser from steriodology ????

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    bro...please keep us updated as the effects of the GH..I'm becoming very interested in this particular supplement.

yea thats the one!hes a beast.

well yesterday was week 2 my strength has gone up, ive gained 5 lbs, dropped a very small percentage of body fat...i have started to have some shity fucking side effects from the fina, like the inability to bust a nut, thats the worse so far...ill keep everyone posted on my progress...Madmax

Ya, fina dick hit me harder than deca dick. Sort of sucks but must be nice with all that extra time. haha

Pain

well i start week four on tuesday, so far ive dropped from a 34 waist to a 32, and the 32's are very loose...ive gained 10 lbs so far...i quit my job so ive had plenty of time to train and eat better, unfortunatly i start work again here shortly...im extending my cycle an extra 2-3 weeks...in 8 weeks my cycle ends and hopefully by then ill have gotten down to 8-9% body fat and gain the 25lbs i wanted to...Madmax

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    are you going to post any pics when your done madmax

TheJuicer is offline Member

WOW

That is an expensive cycle..keep us posted...if you cant post pics pleaz give us before and after stats such as weight and strength gains! Thanx!

Awesome gains bro... how are workouts coming along?

HUGE PRESSER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information