Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jmcbride69

Thread: 2nd cycle Test E 500 mg week

jmcbride69 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle Test E 500 mg week

This will be my second cycle. First cycle went well but I know I could have done a lot better.
    Gonna run the dame protocol except will be running ariimidex instead of aromisin. I started a log last time but didn't keep up with it. I will do a lot better this time so I can get some more feed back. I start Monday so will start updating then

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds good, got your pct ready?

Of course. Should have posted everything

Test E 500 mg week on Monday am and Thursday pm
    Ariimidex .25 eod and adjust accordingly.
    Hcg 250 iu day before pin
    Pct clomid 100/ 50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20 will post before pics soon
    KRL likes this.

So first day went pretty well. Was not able to get my 4:00 meal in and def paid for it at the gym. Was a little week on the endurance side but I am coming off of Clen as of yesterday and I am still taking T3 at 80 mcg daily split up.

Weighed in at 191 at the gym. I'm 5'9" and 12-15% bf. gonna get a good nights rest tonight and hopefully legs will go much better than today's workout.

Day 3. Injected 250ius hcg this morning. I am also taking .25 mg arimedex Ed because from my last cycle I seem to bloat very easy. I will adjust accordingly as the cycle goes along. Have hit all my meals today. Think I'm just gonna make it a cardio day today and give my body a little rest. Did legs yesterday and my back is hurting a little today. I'm dealing with sciatica right now so I'm trying to not let that affect me at all. My next pin is tomorrow evening

Day 4 and so far so good. Just did my second pin with no issues. Pinning with a 25 g instead of a 23 g and I had no pip from Monday. And it allows me to inject much slower. Not missing any meals and my strength feels good. Was a little down last week but I think that was because I was on my last week of Clen . Much more energy also. I know it's not from the test but over all still feeling strong. Killed back today and I got shoulders and triceps tomorrow. Also I'm up 5 lbs since Monday.

Yesterday was awesome at the gym. Felt really strong and I know it's not from the test yet. Did shoulders and triceps and felt good on all exercises. My sciatica started killing me later in the night while working and today is gonna be rough as I got off at 3:30 and was back to work at 7:00. Oh we'll I guess a huge nap is in my future

Day 8 was yesterday. I'm injecting with 25 g needles now and it's good because it really allows me to pin real slow but was kinda weird in the glute. Had to really push on the plunger to get it going and the needle was moving around but I have no pip so all good. Strength has been good. So far I'm up 6 lbs. I know it's all on diet cause I don't seem to be retaining water and I haven't started that bloat look. I will get pics up soon. Did chest and biceps yesterday and my chest didn't feel as string as it should but biceps were g2g.

Haven't really talked about my training style but I am doing my own variation if Dorian Yates blood and guts. For most exercises I'm doing 2 warmup sets really focusing on the stretch and ROM and getting that really strong pump and the in my working set really focusing on going to failure with rest pause, drop sets, half reps and negatives. It's pretty solid so far. I am doing everybody part like that except my legs. I know I should be hitting legs really hard but my sciatica is killing me so I really focus on a lot of reps with my legs at a solid weight so that I don't put to much stress on my back. Eating has been good with a couple slip ups( pizza and a few beers) but other than that chicken fish sweet potatoes and oatmeal have been what I have been eating every meal. Gonna keep on pushing. 250ius of hcg today and another pin 250 mg test e tomorrow evening

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    Sounds good man. I love test only cycles. And that type of training will blast growth. As long as ur rest time is good. 25g is what I use as well wouldn't use any other for injection.

Yeah I'm not ready in my opinion to add another compound. I want to be able to get my estrogen in check with just test. I can now see what I am looking for. I did that type of training in my last cycle and I really liked it.

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    Personally I'd rather use test only. I've never been over 500mg in a week and god awesome gains. Diet was in check tho which made 80% of those gains in sure

Killed back yesterday. Nice and sore today which i don't always get with back. But then again I also didn't sleep very well. Pinned yesterday evening in the left glute and had a little bit of trouble. Was a little shaky and man was that needle moving. Pip isn't that bad today though. Got shoulders and triceps this afternoon. Ready to kill it again

So went to pin this morning and when I aspirated BOOM a big ol glob of blood. I was like oh snap and pulled the needle just a little and pushed back in and then aspirated again and was g2g. Just freaked me out a little. I've probably pinned over 50 times and never had that much blood lol.

So far so good with cycle. Up 9 lbs so far. Don't see a lot of water retention but it could be there. Workouts are strong and feel great after. Got legs tomorrow and I'm gonna have to try something new with legs. My back kills me because of my sciatica. I'm not really gonna squat until I get my traction machine. Standard stretching doesn't do the trick after leg days.

KRL
    KRL is offline New Member
    sounds good man, making sure I follow this thread!

littlemansyndrome is offline New Member
    Definitely keep us posted on the results man
    Wanting to see what gains you keep
    Thinking about a 3rd cycle test e only
    Just want to see what happens with your progress
    Keep it up

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff man, Upload some pics when you can will be good to see progress. Sounds solid to far.

Thread Information