daem is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up blood pressure in check now

whats up guys, just wanted to update you that my blood pressure levels are back in check now after a few days of worrying that i was going to have to abort my cycle in week 8 of 17.

i bought a personal blood pressure monitor and had been monitoring my levels 4 times a day for the last several days:

1.) immediately after waking up
    2.) after lunch
    3.) post workout
    4.) before bed

the levels averaged out to be around 148/89 when i was concerned however they are back to a healthy 132/79 now.

if you are experiencing headaches and some nausea while on cycle then buy a monitor! it will definitely put you at ease if you are worried or allow you to diagnose pre-hypertension before it sets in fully. definitely an indispensible tool.

custom fit is offline Member
    what did you do differently.

checking you BP just doesn't dramitically drop it, did you eat diff, get off a particular substance, take a vitamin???

i'm interested in what you did, for future reference.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    oh, of course...the monitor itself didn't cause any changes in my blood pressure

i lowered my salt intake to near nothing, eliminated red meat (like steak and roast beef) and replaced it with chicken and tuna, and made sure to get at least 9 hours of rest every night.

in all honesty my routine didn't change in regards to workouts or sex, but it just all kind of naturally went away. still hit my shot on thursday and today without problems.

i wish i had some more insight as to why it spiked for a few days, but i don't.

Thread Information