vinny diesel is offline New Member

testoserona results

hey, i weigh about 155 pounds am about 5'-8" tall, and eat hea;thy plus work out hard. what will 4 amps of test a week for 6 weeks do for me? i also got the clomid for 3 weeks afterwards. how much weight will i gain, and will i get any leaner. thanx

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well, by plugging your height & weight along with the length of your name, your member number, your ** addy, and where you're geographically located (probably most important due to barometric pressure and level above sea) into my highly scientific weight gaining calculator, i'd say 14.1449824 pounds.

to get leaner you will have to eat right. of course that is only if you eat exactly 3210.1412 calories and 248.7742 grams of protein daily, taking in no more than 42.2813 grams of fat. along with cardio every 4th day for 6 minutes & 31 seconds, no more, no less.

chevy44 is offline Member
    thats the kind of answer i am looking for, every time i post........thank u keymastur!

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Keymestur you are killing me bro!! LOL!

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    well, by plugging your height & weight along with the length of your name, your member number, your ** addy, and where you're geographically located (probably most important due to barometric pressure and level above sea) into my highly scientific weight gaining calculator, i'd say 14.1449824 pounds.

to get leaner you will have to eat right. of course that is only if you eat exactly 3210.1412 calories and 248.7742 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> daily, taking in no more than 42.2813 grams of fat. along with cardio every 4th day for 6 minutes & 31 seconds, no more, no less.

my calculations come up with 14.93211-121, i think you miscalculated

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    that is some FUNNY SHIT bro!!!
    Wow I hope to see that kind of stuff more!

BIG PRESSER

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Where do you buy one of those calculators?

Thread Information