Thread: stan QV

nick gianelis is offline New Member

Question stan QV

I just picked up a bottle of stan qv 50mg, 20cc. i plan to take it over a 6-7 week period. I weigh 190 and want to lose about 15 lbs. what can i expect, if thats all i take. Is alot of cardio good or will i lose to much lean muscle?

thanks
    Nick

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you take 1cc ed, it will be short of 3 weeks. You need to get another bottle to run it 50mg ed. Maybe winny tabs would be better for you since they are cheaper.

hydro is offline New Member

getting cut

Dizzle i got your rely on the stan qv. I got another ten amps of winny depot on top of the 20cc bottle of stan. any suggestions on how intensive my diet sould be. and what can i expect as far as losing fat. also should i be concerned with getting some test booster when coming off or is it safe with stan and winny to just stop.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I honestly don't like winny only cycles. I would stack it with some test prop or any kind of test. Some people get results off of it, but I still don't suggest it. Check out this post from Mbaraso...

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=50173

airpit is offline New Member
    i agree with dizzle stack the winny with some test and arange u r diet and put soem cardio not hight intensity ,let say 1 hour in the morning treatmill walk with low intensity

Thread Information