Thread: sus and deca?

dash is offline New Member

sus and deca?

all ive done is 6 weeks of sus from xmas to spring break (yeah thats why). i was a skinny kid at 6' 2" 170 lbs. maybe even 6' 3". anyway, it got me up to 190, probably a good bit water weight but i look much better nonetheless. now im a constant 180 and everyone tells me how big my arms are.

when i get back to school next semester im thinking of taking 8 weeks of deca at 400mg and 4 weeks of sus 250 for the first 4 weeks. its the second premade cycle on the cycles for novices on the AR homepage. tell me what you think i should do.

i dont want to take an oral steroid cuz im at college and that means i drink. i know i can get ahold of sus, deca, and test. dbol if i have to.
    thanks!
    dash

Agent005 is offline New Member
    well, you gained 20 pounds... not bad.. but for six weeks of sust, shouldnt you have gained more?

dash is offline New Member
    not bad i guess. my friends who were doing cycles of their own stuff kept telling me not to drink and shit like that but i drank like every night, its college. i didnt really take as much protein as i should have either, didnt eat right. i just didnt really put enough effort into the whole thing.

Thread Information