Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sigrabbit is offline Member

Sigrabbit's Trying to Get Ripped

Well I have been cutting for two full weeks now so I thought I would give an update. Bodyweight has gone from 205 to 197. Bodyfat has gone from 17.3 to 16.0, according to Hussman's website calculator. I don't really care how accurate it is, as long as I can see the skinfolds getting smaller. Skinfolds have gone from 15mm to 13.5mm so there is definite progress being made. I have also had comments from people at work about an apparent weight loss.

Cardio has been every morning for 40- 55 minutes, maintaining a heartrate of of 130-140. I actually have to jog the entire time now, which sucks; at least the shin splints and back cramps have gone away. Work outs have been nothing special in terms of strength increases. I am keeping a workout journal so I can force myself to increase weight or reps every week.

I finally have all my supplements and I love the optimum protein so progress might pick up even more now that I have the ALA, L-Carn, and ECA. I will take pictures every couple of weeks

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Great job bro!!! I'm on day 26 of deca /sus/dbol and can't wait to start cutting on day 77! What are you taking right now for cutting... keep up the great work bro.

BIG PRESSER

I am not taking anything for the next month or two. Maybe a tren /prop to follow. I want to get below 10%bf first.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Nice man I thought you were doing a cutting cycle... 8 lbs is a good drop for not having any gear.

BIG PRESSER

Well another week has gone by. Wow, 6:00am cardio comes awefully damn fast when you are not a morning person. I need a new career where I can work all night. Weekends are easier because I just do cardio when I wake up. The scale said 190 this morning, but I have yet to check for bodyfat changes. I am running on no carbs too, so I should be closer to 194-195 when I have a couple cheat meals tomorrow. With weight dropping this quick I better confirm what I am losing; hopefully fat and water only.

Here are my start and current pictures. Let's see if there is any improvement. I was hoping for better results, but maybe my body is resisting change for a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sigrabbit's Trying to Get Ripped-week1.jpg  

Here is the current photo. One or two months of cutting, then tren /prop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sigrabbit's Trying to Get Ripped-week4.jpg  

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    While I can understand that you were hoping for better results, the difference in those pics is under a month, correct? If that's true, there's a damn noticeable tightening up of the torso, particularly the chest.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sig, damn good job. Keep it going. I can see a diff in the two pics, abs coming out and chest seperation. I know that cardio sucks (I do mine at 5am M-F) but that and the carb cutting is doing the trick for you bro. BTW, what's your diet look like? The no carb thing gets old so I like to see what tricks other bro's have come across when the eating gets rough.

Jugg

I have carbs on a semi-cheat day and the usual postwork out, but I seem to drop about 4lbs of water every night, including the good morning I can't even see the toilet yet piss.

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    You really have made excellent progress. Keep it up. Just out of pure curiosity, how many grams of carbs/protein/fats are you taking in?

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    Lookin great, keep it up, You're on the way.
    Keep us updated.

I have about 50g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> every meal, and a couple hundred grams of carbs after lifting. I still need to tighten the diet up a little on weekends though. I tend to get an extra cheat meal in after my cheat day, so I try to go easy on the cheat day.
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 06-06-2003 at 12:23 PM.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    super job sigrabbit. you can definitely see a difference in the pictures. keep up the good work.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    what's the workout split looking like? I assume it's cardio virtually every morning, but how are you working in the weight room? When i cut down in about seven weeks, I'm going to experiment with (insofar as my body will let me) sticking with heavy weights and the 6-9 rep range. That's what gets me to where I want to be before I start cutting, so I'm starting to wonder if it's such a smart thing to then totally abandon that which got me there to suddenly bump all my sets to the 13-15 range when i'm cutting because i remember hearing way back when that this is what you did. More and more of the successful bb'ers i speak with maintain that whatever training style packed on muscle is going to (within reason and accounting for anabolics) be the style most likely to preserve that muscle...while it can be argued, I for one am going to give that approach a try.

I did not change things up much, other than alternating exercises every few weeks. Each muscle group gets worked once per week, and split into four days with three days of cardio only.

Thought I would give a quick update. I did some calculations based on dropped bodyfat, and it appears that I have lost some lbm too, but I hope that is just lost water and glycogen. Roughly 4 pounds of lbm lost and 8 pounds of fat. I have lost a little strength, but that could be due to no carbs until after I work out. I will post another pic in a week or so to see if I am still making progress. Clen and t3 may be in my future, but I still need to research them more. I found a site that sells a combination of the two called liquid burn, anyone use it?
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 06-06-2003 at 12:25 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I saw that product a while back, here is a thread
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=52739

I wouldnt do it

Thanks for the input. I see that you can buy them separately for the same price anyway.

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    if you use T-3 you may burn more muscle than you think. i did a search on t-3 and came across a thread that discusses this very matter. i would post the thread but it wasa last week when i was doing the search. i am suprised that some one has not already chirped in about this.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by sigrabbit
    Thought I would give a quick update. I did some calculations based on dropped bodyfat, and it appears that I have lost some lbm too, but I hope that is just lost water and glycogen. Roughly 4 pounds of lbm lost and 8 pounds of fat. I have lost a little strength, but that could be due to no carbs until after I work out. I will post another pic in a week or so to see if I am still making progress. Clen and t3 may be in my future, but I still need to research them more. I found a site that sells a combination of the two called liquid burn, anyone use it?
    "but that could be due to no carbs until after I work out."

No carbs after you workout?? That is a sure fire way to loose weight and muscle and have the night become real catabolic for you. your thinking of using clen or T-3??? Slow down and tighten up the diet first, NO flame to you bro and you are looking better than before but if you loosing muscle and not concentrating on fat than you need to stop and re-evaluate your diet before going ahead with using the clen and t-3
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think you missed a word ("until") when you read what I posted, but thanks for the advice.

Mining4perfection is offline New Member
    sigrabbit, where have you been researching the clen ? I am thinking about that myself.

There are tons of threads with information about clen hidden inside the search button on this site!

Great job sigrabbit... bro I don't know why you're saying you should be dissapointed... you've made great improvements. Keep it up bro and you'll be at 10 in no time!!!

Good luck,

HUGE

Time for an update before I take another progress picture. Progress seems to have slowed quite a bit as I am sitting at about 192 in the morning, but I have lost another mm on the calipers so I am somewhere between 14.5% and 15% bodyfat. I have lost some strength, but as I said before, it could be from the low carbs until post workout meals. It is so frustrating to lose strength! I may even start my goodies two weeks earlier than planned, but maintain my diet and cardio. Actually, I think I will add 10g protein to each meal to see if I can add some muscle while I lose bodyfat. I will post a new picture Monday and hopefully we will see some progress.

nope is offline New Member
    i understand that mornings are the best time for cardio.

is it so bad if you cant do cardio in the morning? i know anytime is better than no time, its just i wake up at 4:30 to go to work, and my woman would kill me if i started going to bed a half hour after she gets home from her 9-5 (6-7 with traffic) job, and getting up at 3:30am.

Add some CLA into your diet bro, it will help you retain some lean muscle while loosing weight. 5-10 grams of it daily should do you fine.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think you are right abstrack, I will add some CLA everyday. I am taking flax too, but I guess the CLA could not hurt. I also decided to start my tren /prop after I get the results of my physical, about two weeks I would imagine. I have had all the goods staring me in the face and it is soooo hard to hold off until I drop some more bodyfat.

Here are my work out supplements. They will start after my physical results next Friday.
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 07-08-2003 at 07:17 AM.

What is the white powder in the two jugs on the right??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

crystal tren ..one is the heet version and one is the acetone version

Looks great bro... hey what is the yellow oil in the bottle to the very left? Fina?
    Sounds great, congrats on going from 17 to 14. Keep posting.

HUGE PRESSER

Gulp..here is a two week picture update, Day 42 of cutting. Can anyone see any difference between this picture and the last? I see myself everyday in the mirror so I have a hard time seeing changes even though my bodyfat continues to go down. I am now 193 and 13.6%-14.2% bodyfat depending on the calculation used, the first being a single site, and the second being a triple site skinfold. My motivation seems to remain high as I passed a major temptation today. During my morning jog I hit the point where I make a turn that makes for a 30minute track or I could turn another direction and make it a 45 minute track. My legs are still aching from a leg workout on Thursday and I was tired as hell, but I made the turn for the 45 minute track. I can hardly wait to add the cutting cycle. Bring on the criticism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sigrabbit's Trying to Get Ripped-day-42.jpg  
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 06-15-2003 at 08:33 AM.

I guess I will repost my last picture because it is too far up in the thread to compare to my new photo. This is May 30, 2003. Hmmm... seems there is a little less fat in the chest? Hard to tell as I shaved and have more of a tan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sigrabbit's Trying to Get Ripped-week4.jpg  
    Last edited by sigrabbit; 06-15-2003 at 08:28 AM.

slimming down bro! good job!! Hit those traps up and grow some mountains on each side of your neck
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I just started doing traps for the first time about, hmmm, what do you know, six weeks ago. I have always hated them, but I will stick with them for a while. Thanks abstrack.

Definately a difference... abs are startin to come out!! Great job bro.

HUGE PRESSER

Well I could not stand my goodies staring at me any longer. I had a physical today and my Blood Pressure was 112/60 so it should not be a problem later on. Resting heart rate is in the mid to upper 60s. I should receive my blood tests soon, so I took the plunge and did my first 75/75 of tren prop with a .5 of l-dex. I plan on maintaining the same diet but I will add 10 grams of protein to each meal. I can't wait for the shit to kick in!

Sweet bro... can't wait to see the results!

HP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information