Thread: update on cycle

quez82 is offline Associate Member

update on cycle

I've been on for 4 weeks now ...this is how its going
    1-4 d-bol 35mgs (thais)
    1-4 i went with sust 4l-a 500mgs then switching too ICN's
    5-12 500mg's icn's test
    1-10 deca 400mg

i'm going to run tren 6-12 and stop deca at week 10 so i dont get shutdown as hard...my gains have been amazing so far....only problem is i have a shoulder problem...its been buggin me before i started but it feels better with higher weight...I've had some big stretch marks nothin major though.... I started at 203-205 but now at 223 just weighing in...my bench has been going weight up along with squats and back...i work out with my dad and he powerlifts so i can still train hard with him and im kinda keepin up except on the free weights... but i get pushed alot...before the cycle i was doing 225 barely 1 time straining.... now im at 12 reps and maxing at 305...which isnt bad considering i was always weak... im at 6'3 with long lankey arms from baseball...with my squats i always had problems with the weight but it feels fine now... i'm doing reps with 315x 10 and havent yet maxed out because i dont trust my spotter until i get a chance with my dad...i've seen my ex just the other day she was tellin me your are huge ... she said are you on roids? was like no ...just creatine and protein shakes.. i use my dad as an excuse ...since he's a big boy..but alot of the girls i work with have been asking me and saying why are you getting so big... kinda nice its still early though... very early... i feel small somedays.. and some days i feel huge...i need some help with more exercises for curls though...as well as something to curl my tits as in declines.... but i feel they do nothing for me... i just want my tits to tuck...what is good for that?? sorry im rambling just updating...thx guys

i'm also thinking of dropping the tren .. just sticking with winny from weeks 9-13 ... we'll see though..

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    after the gym today i thought i would weigh in again ... since i came into week 5 at 225 i thought maybe i might weigh it... after i was done working out... i weight in at 229 ... after sweating and all.. figured im around 230 after week 5 almost over... i start at 203 i believe so im up quite a bit already... Quez

Thread Information