AverageGymRat is offline New Member

Raw powerlifter - 1st cycle log

What's up buddies! I just started my first cycle yesterday. I am a powerlifter and today was my first injection. I decided to turn to the dark side because of the strength plateau. I realize that it took me longer than usual to stay natural but at least I feel good because I don't know than many people that went over 1400lbs raw strength on 3 main lifts naturally. My cycle will consist of 500mg Testosterone Enanthate a week injected every Monday and Thursday. It will be a 14 week cycle. I already have nolvadex and clomid for PCT, although I don't know if my sources are legit, but we will find out during this log. My plan for next cycle is Test and Deca , but that after proper PCT and some time off. My plan is to update my log every day or maybe even more than once a day. I will be using advanced powerlifting full body 5x5 training by Madcow since I found it most beneficial for breaking strength plateaus. My diet will consist of 4000 calories a day 50% carbs, 30% protein, 20% fat mostly from oats, rice, lean beef, chicken breast, eggs, and nuts and cheat/rewarding meal every Saturday after going out with my friends.

My stats:
    Lifting time: 6 years
    Weight: 198
    Body fat: 10%
    Height: 5'9''
    Strength 1 rep max:
    - Bench: 360lbs
    - Power squat: 500lbs
    - Deadlift: 570lbs

Wish me luck!
    Last edited by AverageGymRat; 11-12-2013 at 04:47 AM.

Day one:

Comments: First injection. Oh lord. It was the most horrifying experience in my life. Even though I am pretty strong, I am also a pu55y so it took me about 20 minutes to encourage myself and put them damn thing in my butt. Once I did, I had the worst shakes and sweats in my life. Well, I have officially started and the game has begun! Just hope that the next injection will not be as terrible.

Day two:

Comments: I woke up after the day of injection and I can not move! My but hurts like hell. And I have a little squat sesh in the evening, great. Is this like newbie muscle soreness? I don't really experience muscle soreness anymore since I rarely go over 5 reps but this is probably even worse then when I after my very first leg day. Haha...what is your experience guys?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Virgin muscle chsnge nothing.

the way you injevt will detrrmine the pain.

especially if you uee enanthate , it is supose to be painless.

you shake you create more damage on your muscle.
    as simple as that

I personnally find the delt easier than glute(its hard to keep steady hand when in rotation). and quad are mentally really hard to get.

good luck

btw, nice deadlift.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You'll enjoy it. Good you waited this long. Much better base than most! Macros on diet look good. Post some pics and vids to keep log interesting for everyone else. Every couple days is plenty

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Virgin muscle chsnge nothing.

the way you injevt will detrrmine the pain.

especially if you uee enanthate , it is supose to be painless.

you shake you create more damage on your muscle.
    as simple as that

I personnally find the delt easier than glute(its hard to keep steady hand when in rotation). and quad are mentally really hard to get.

good luck

btw, nice deadlift.
    Haha thanks man. I think you are absolutely right. I am sure I will be shaking next time too, that is just who I am: big on the outside, small on the inside. I was thinking about telling one of my friends to do it but then I would be afraid of him telling other people which could hurt my relationships and career. I personally believe steroids are not a bad drug as long as they are not abused but general public thinks differently. I think people would rather admit to snorting coke or smoking meth rather than injecting steroids.

Anyway, I would post pictures but I want to stay completely anonymous. Once it is seen, it can not be unseen and stays online forever. My body has certain characteristics that many people may recognize. Sorry for that I will still try to keep it interesting!

About my source and what do you think:

I hope I will not break any rules by saying this. I didn't wanna order anything online since I don't know any good friends online. I didn't wanna ask anyone in my gym either (for obvious reasons). So I decided to temporally sign up for a different gym. My plan was to find a huge guy, befriend him, and then ask him about sources. So I did that. I found this 260 pound shredded monster and kept spotting him on heavy sets for several weeks. One day I asked him if he wants to hang out after gym and he said no problem. So I asked the question and he was surprisingly very open about it and in my opinion pretty knowledgable. The thing is that the bottle I got from him has no professional signs on it and looks like home cooked. Only thing there is, is a hand written (!) label saying "10cc Test E 250mg/cc" So obviously I have hard time trusting it, but I guess it is my only choice. What do you guys think?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    One of the best oils are home brew buddy, but don't worry if he is using that only think that can happen is he made some money of you.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like a home brew. You could always just ask him. Keep that hand steady as possible when injecting and before you know it, the pain will subside considerably, good luck.

Label doesn't mean anything. Would you rather someone be good at brewing or good at printing labels? If the guy seems genuine, give it a try

I hope you guys are right. He seems pretty legit but then again, I just met him and you never know if he is just being friendly to help, or to seek a profit and scam people. Guess we will find out soon. So far I see no gains but it won't probably kick in until like 4th week. I was gonna use dbol as a kickstart but screw it, I don't wanna look like a balloon haha

Day 5:
    Weight 199

So 2 days ago was my last injection. It still hurts but not as much as the first one. I guess this is what bodybuilders mean by "no pain, no gain" haha. I can't really comment on results at the gym or on my body yet since it is a long ester but I talked to a few guys at the gym and I found one that bought the same stack like me plus dbol from the same guy...Btw he charged 150 for one bottle which I heard is kind of overpriced. He said that he had great gains on dbol but after kickstart, everything went back to normal and on remaining weeks on Test he made no noticeable gains whatsoever. He said that the guy blamed it on his poor diet but then he tried to order something online and he gained 15pounds of solid mass and kept most of it. Idk what to think right now and honestly, I am questioning quality of this right now.

GlockBAK8811 is offline Junior Member
    Get use to having a sore ass cheek. I'm on week 4 and I'm getting better at doing the injections but I still get tender for two days. I've had fun trying to get comfortable in bed or a vehicle a few times. Seems like just as one gets feeling better its time to jab the other. Comes with the territory it seems. Good luck.

Day 6:
    Weight: 199

Well, I started a post asking where should I inject. I live with a girlfriend and have a little daughter together and I was not man enough to tell her because I was too afraid she could break up with me. After the encouragement from people on this board however, we watcher Bigger, Faster, Stronger and I was very surprised by her reaction because she said she has no problem with that as long as I get a blood work done every now and then. I was really about to end this cycle because I was not taking the gear home and was injecting in Starbucks restroom (smh) but now I am happy that I can continue and don't have to hide anything.

Good. Remove the price discussion as we don't allow that. Make sure to rotate sites to avoid too much pain and any scar tissue

wellshii is offline Member
    Thanks for the log.

Thread Information