Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By emayarsh

Thread: TCP-test e 250, mast e 200, tren a 175 & anavar 10mg weight loss

Ezraiel is offline New Member

TCP-test e 250, mast e 200, tren a 175 & anavar 10mg weight loss

stats before: 26 5'9 190 18%bf
    stats after: 26 5'9 165 10%,bf

started 12 week cycle stacked using liberal amounts to loose weight and gain lean mass test e 250mg/ml e/w 1ml
    mast e 200mg/ml e/w 1ml
    tren a 175mg/ml every wed. 1ml
    anavar 20mg e/d

strict diet of high protien, mediocer carbs and no more than 1500cals per day with 1 day of splurging so as to keep the body thinking there is no change in food intake amounts. roughly 5 small meals daily and 6 10hr work days of pure H.I.T cardio from being an industrial electrician working a high rise building and running heavy ridged conduit.

e/o/d p90x, insanity or crossfit, rock climbing & military pt

weight trained 3 on 1 off 3 on always changing up exercise and routine.

no pct as was advised not to from professionaly sponsored BB friends.

had no issues on cycle or after.

3 days on & 1day off weight training 80%

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezraiel View Post
    stats before: 26 5'9 190 18%bf
    stats after: 26 5'9 165 10%,bf

started 12 week cycle stacked using liberal amounts to loose weight and gain lean mass test e 250mg/ml e/w 1ml
    mast e 200mg/ml e/w 1ml
    tren a 175mg/ml every wed. 1ml
    anavar 20mg e/d

strict diet of high protien, mediocer carbs and no more than 1500cals per day with 1 day of splurging so as to keep the body thinking there is no change in food intake amounts. roughly 5 small meals daily and 6 10hr work days of pure H.I.T cardio from being an industrial electrician working a high rise building and running heavy ridged conduit.

e/o/d p90x, insanity or crossfit, rock climbing & military pt

weight trained 3 on 1 off 3 on always changing up exercise and routine.

no pct as was advised not to from professionaly sponsored BB friends.

had no issues on cycle or after.

3 days on & 1day off weight training 80%
    stop listening to your pro friend as he don't have a clue about the compounds and nether do you....tren a once a week? seriously?...time to do some actual research like a big kid and stop listening to those who are only after your money...god no pct either?...sounds like you have it all figured out....fyi your diet dictates the success or failure of your cycle not the many compound you are using in hopes of some miracle....good luck buddy...

emayarsh is offline New Member
    1. masteron at 18% or even 10% bf at 200mg e/w was likley a waste of time & a waste of money..

2. tren ace pinned once a week is a waste of time.. should be every 3 day min.. eod is optimal..

3. 20mg anavar was likley a waste of money, its a very mild drug, dosage wise.. you have to take heaps to get anything worth talking about.. 80mg ed would have been better..

4. you should do a pct man..

5. although there were many flaws in your cycle, 30lbs loss in 12weeks aint bad lol would have been a whole lot better if you did a little research..

6. if this is your first cycle you should not be using tren ace.. you'd done okay with test & a little clen , maybe some winstrol but i dont think you get enough bang for the buck, or a lil more var..

7. i dont like to judge people on there stats, i dont care how small you are, everyone use's steroids as a short cut or to break genetics.. so the fact you was 190lbs at 18%bf when you ran a cycle doesn't phase me.. but some people will criticise you for that..
    jmichael0429 likes this.

jmichael0429 is offline New Member
    My stats arent far off from this was looking to do something as well just not sure of what

jmichael0429 is offline New Member
    My stats arent far off from this was looking to do something as well just not sure of what emayarsh u sound like you know what your talking about.

Thread Information