Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tren E/Test E Log

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren E/Test E Log

Well here I am, I just started this cycle yesterday (14 March 2014). I have never taken Tren E before but have one cycle of experience with a low dose of Tren A where I got no sides at all. I also have experience with many other cycles of Test and Test/Deca . I am excited to be using a slightly higher dose of Tren as last time it cut me up well and contributed a good amount of muscle and strength at such a low dose.
    Stats:

Height: 6'2''

Weight On day one: 214lbs

BF%: I would honestly put myself around 15% but I am not sure. Was at 12% last I checked but I always check it 3x each time I visit the machine and one of the times it said 42% and the other it said 3% so needless to say the man told me he would have the machine looked at since they had a flooding issue there recently. In the mean time I have just moved to a new area in BFE and am looking for a place to scan my BF within an hour drive. I am making some calls this Monday once everyone opens up. I will give you an updated BF% no later than two weeks in and then once more after the cycle. I will try to post more depending on how accessible a bod pod or whathaveyou is. At the very least the pics will give you some guide, I will even resort to pinching skin if I have to, it might not be accurate but done the same way should give me an idea on change.

Cycle Exp: 7 cycles to include test, test/deca , and tren a/test and have recently started playing with clen and seeing good results but will no longer use Clen for fear of the heart strain.

PCT Knowledge: You tell me after reading my intended cycle, on test cycles its been Arimidex for AI on cycle and Nolva/Clo for PCT. I have my body figured out very well and I know what I need to keep my blood levels in check.

Training Exp: 10 years lifting/7 years Army, NASM Certs, Bio UG/Grad

Diet: Been eating at TDEE up until the start of the cycle but I have up'd my cals now. Depending on my weight and BF% at the time it varies. I do not want to go in depth with my diet like some guys because I do not want to spend the extra time typing on here honestly, the time I spend counting calories is bad enough (HATE it).

Training: I never have been a big fan of the one muscle group a day. I tried it for awhile and just feel like I wasn't getting anywhere compared to lifting this current way.

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Cardio
    Day 2:Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
    Day 3:Back/Legs/Cardio
    Day 4:Rest

Cycle:

Weeks 1-8 200mg Tren E/2x Week
    Weeks 1-10 125mg Test E/2x Week
    Weeks 1-10 .5mg Arimidex/EOD
    Weeks 1-10 250iu HCG /2x Week
    Weeks 1-8 .5mg Cabergoline/2x Week
    Weeks 12-15 (PCT) Clom at 75/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/20/20/20

Bloodwork: Was normal as of two weeks ago and I will get it done a few weeks after to make sure I am back to normal levels. Might get it done again mid cycle just to see how it is going but I have been known to not do it, just being honest there.

The Adex dose is a little higher because I find I do not see any effects from taking it at .25. I am taking pictures, I have already taken my before pictures and will take after pictures but probably none in between so I see a greater difference.

I would like to add that I went up to a 25g needle for the first injection and I did frontload both test and tren at 400mg Tren and 250mg Test in the first injection. As far as the 25g goes, I gave up while drawing and drew with a 20g and inject with the 25g. That seems to just be easier. However, using oil based products with a 25g is a love/hate for me. With a 20g I stick it in, a little painful but nothing bad, and it goes in fast. Not much bruising afterwards. With scar tissue becoming something I need to pay attention to with as many cycles as I have done so I went up to the 25g. Well, here's the catch, it felt great going in, barely felt anything, but boy did it take long to inject in the muscle. At first I thought that wasn't a bad thing, injecting slower is better anyway for a few reasons. But my problem is I have yet to perfect a good way to hold it while sticking it in my glutes. I really did move too much. If I can figure out what way suits me best for holding it while injecting I will be good to go, trial and error. But as for the first shot, it is really sore because of how much I moved and in the process I probably made more scar tissue than with a 20g or 23g.

I know it is my first shot, no cough or any BP changes. HR was elevated slightly but mostly because I knew I was doing a shitty job at keeping the needle still. I have done my fair share of cycles so I am not expecting to notice anything for awhile, just making sure I annotate that anyway.

I have done Clen recently also, did two weeks on and yesterday was the last day of my two weeks off. I say good results and love it. I do worry about the heart issues though so I am torn between using it further. However, I feel like I don't need to on Tren anyway, but fat burning from Tren is good but Tren+Clen should be better so I am still unsure. Going to do more research.

No changes in the gym yet, but none are expected yet anyway.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 03-27-2014 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Day one weight was 4lbs too heavy after re-calibrating my scale

I did edit my cycle and basically shortened it. I didn't see much point in running test two weeks before Tren since they both have the same esther, they should kick it about the same time anyway. If not then the HcG surely will have by the time Tren is at max concentration in my body. Also, I never like running long cycles when I am trying a new compound. I am a play it safe kind of guy. The cycle now reflects what I am actually doing, I didn't proofread it well enough before I copied it onto the post.

Blog Entries
    why would you not run the tren 10-12 weeks?...you wont feel it for like 4-5 weeks so why end it 4 weeks later...I understand your being cautious but after you get going on it, if your feeling good your not going to want to end it early imho...just throwing that out there everything else looks g2g...good luck...

My gym partner and more importantly, local chemistry professor, told me the exact same thing. I am open minded to extending the cycle as long as I get no sides from the enanthate , which I doubt I will. I have already ordered some extra and it will be here in a few weeks, well before the cycle nears its end. Thanks for the advice and I agree completely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    My gym partner and more importantly, local chemistry professor, told me the exact same thing. I am open minded to extending the cycle as long as I get no sides from the enanthate, which I doubt I will. I have already ordered some extra and it will be here in a few weeks, well before the cycle nears its end. Thanks for the advice and I agree completely
    the side I hate the most with tren is I feel like im always out of breath and I do a lot of cardio lately so it can be brutal...my tren sweet spot is 400mg per week...if I go over that I feel like death warmed over...

I worried a little about sides because I was front loading a dose of tren I have never taken before but so far so good.

Just a few days in and I am more vascular, I hear that doesn't stick with tren but it makes me feel good for now I did one super set in the gym today just to finish my chest off and it got my heart up as expected but I did start coughing quite a bit, tried to do cardio but it really was starting to wear on me.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 03-27-2014 at 09:03 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren E seems to be okay so far for me. This is my 2nd back to back run of tren e.

First time I ran 600-700mg per week. Only sides were super heavy sweating & dark urine even while drinking one gallon of water per day.

I put on about 4-5 pounds of LBM in about 2 months. I was gonna run the tren longer but the sides were too much.

I came off the tren for a month & jumped back on at only 300mg per week. The positives are very close to the same without any sides.

I been doing the 300mg for 8 weeks so far.

That sounds consistent with what the other experienced Tren users say about doses. I am going to attempt cardio again today so we will see how that goes

Let's see here, it is uh, day 5 of the cycle and so far I have done the frontload and then one normal dose. Yesterday was the first day where I felt a difference in myself. It was nothing I haven't felt before on previous cycles, you know, that I can do this all day long feeling. I love it though.

I used to think PIP was mostly a myth, by that I mean if someone was complaining about it then they probably just did a terrible job injecting like I did on my first. After doing my second pin correctly I was beginning to think that maybe Tren is just one of those compound that makes you sore. I thought back to the military and some of the vaccinations we were given with 30g 1/2in needles yet hurt for quite a few days. Maybe Tren is one of those? It doesn't matter too much, the pain is not bad, just there. And I can still work out with it no problem. Just thought I would annotate it in case anyone has similar experiences.

I did move up on my curls and a few other exercises. I will give you a little history of myself. I was the dumbass at 19 years old who did an incomplete, sloppy cycle. I was in Afghanistan and wanted to come home and get ladies. I was a skinny little ****er so lady killing was not my thing too much. Well we had no internet or electricity so I trusted my good buddy and our platoon medic. He steered me completely wrong but at the end of the day I got lucky and gained a ton of muscle and didn't mess my hormone levels up thank goodness.

Well the moral of the story is that when I gained a **** ton of muscle, like 30lbs, in just a few short months, I wasn't gaining strength in my ligaments and tendons as fast. This resulted in back, shoulder, and even a wrist injury. So while my hormones may have been spared, my joints were not. From then on out I made it my personal mission to do things right after that and learn on my own and from there on out I have done well. It was a long, slow, and difficult road catching my joints up to my muscles but I finally did it. But it is for this reason that when I am cycling I do not go extremely heavy on any weight, nor do I jump weight fast even if I think I can do it. I will never again be one of those guys who stops their cycle midway because of an injury.

Having said that I did bump bicep curls up 5lbs, up'd my chin ups, shoulder press, and my straight arm forward lateral raise? The one where you raise the dumbells straight in front of you to work the front of your delts. So I am moving up but that is mostly due to my work out schedule and diet, I think it might be too early to say it was the tren. I am sure it helped though.

Funny side note, talked to a nutritionist yesterday. I figured she'd know right where to send me for BF% calculation. Well this lady only uses calipers and said I don't need to know an exact body fat % to get an accurate TDEE. She didn't know what TDEE was either. We got into a small "debate" on why I needed exact BF because I didn't want to half ass my diet as my BF changes and she said I was doing too much work.

I did however get my BF% tested at a local pediatric clinic of all places, unfortunately I am nowhere near a 12% anymore, which part of me kind of knew. I am at 15.33%. I didn't think I was that high either though. I kind of felt like crap all day yesterday because of that. I am really torn about how many calories over my TDEE I will go over at this point. I feel like sometimes I could easily be anorexic if I had just a little less common sense.

legitsrs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Tren E seems to be okay so far for me. This is my 2nd back to back run of tren e.

First time I ran 600-700mg per week. Only sides were super heavy sweating & dark urine even while drinking one gallon of water per day.

I put on about 4-5 pounds of LBM in about 2 months. I was gonna run the tren longer but the sides were too much.

I came off the tren for a month & jumped back on at only 300mg per week. The positives are very close to the same without any sides.

I been doing the 300mg for 8 weeks so far.
    When do you all notice tren-e sides coming in? When do you notice actual results as well?

Quote Originally Posted by legitsrs View Post
    When do you all notice tren-e sides coming in? When do you notice actual results as well?
    Well while I do not have any experience with Tren E I do have experience with other enanthates. I was going to post this as an update today anyway. Normally it takes about two weeks before I start really feeling more endurance in the gym. It takes a few more weeks, maybe four, before I start noticing gains on my body. But I am a week into this Tren cycle almost and I already feeling strength and endurance gains. I have gone up a few pounds in literally every single exercise I do. Maybe it is the Tren/Test/HcG combo or maybe I have just been half assing at the weight I have been at for awhile and just had the confidence to move up. Just don't expect to pin one morning and work out later that day feeling like the hulk ya know?

On a side note, I have a question I would like to ask of people who have a bit more experience with gyno. My nipples were starting to get a little puffy. Not enough to even notice if I was out swimming in public or whatever, but it is enough for me to realize it and that's the first step to gyno.

Well I usually get puffy nipples from Test but once I up'd my dose of Arimidex from .25mg to .5mg every other day that pretty much takes care of it. Although I do think Adex is pretty weak sometimes, or my supplier under doses one. But this early into the cycle I am already seeing puffy nipples, this is something I do not see unless I am at the second half of a heavy test cycle and the Adex knocks it out no problem.

I am worried that it is starting so early but I know it is mostly do to the Tren . I did a little experiment and instead of Adex every other day at .5mg I took .5mg for three days in a row. They aren't gone completely yet but they are getting there and in a day or two of doing that every day they will be back to normal.

So my question is this, what should I do? Stay on track? Adjust the Caber? Lower the dose of something? I understand a little about gyno from what I have read. Most people say Letro is best bet but I have no experience with it, I just know it is horse strong. I know uping my dose or Adex will suppress my estrogen although since it isn't as strong as Letro I am not sure how much estrogen it will suppress at .5mg every day. I know that will compromise gains also.

Preventing gyno obviously takes priority over all else and gains are nothing in comparison to having ugly pecs. The below pasted article:

All you need to know about GYNO.

Tells me in order to reverse gyno I should basically do letro on cycle. Unless someone says otherwise I have no issue buying some letro and running it on cycle in the stead of my Adex. Any advice my friends?
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 03-18-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Forgive my grammar in these posts, I just proofread one and realized I suck.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well while I do not have any experience with Tren E I do have experience with other enanthates. I was going to post this as an update today anyway. Normally it takes about two weeks before I start really feeling more endurance in the gym. It takes a few more weeks, maybe four, before I start noticing gains on my body. But I am a week into this Tren cycle almost and I already feeling strength and endurance gains. I have gone up a few pounds in literally every single exercise I do. Maybe it is the Tren/Test/HcG combo or maybe I have just been half assing at the weight I have been at for awhile and just had the confidence to move up. Just don't expect to pin one morning and work out later that day feeling like the hulk ya know?
    To better answer your question I have just done my third injection, it is the first time I have gotten the cough while injecting, but the cough was really nothing to note. It lasted for just a few seconds and I was good.

Last night however I sweat all night. I woke up to a soaked pillow, luckily I have four on my bed. I had my ac cranking all night and my room was ice cold so I know it was definitely the Tren . Still, not a major side effect if you ask me.

With swimming season coming up I want to be more lean, especially since I didn't like what I saw when I got my BF% read. So I lowered my calories to about +300 over TDEE. I will just see how that does for me in a few weeks and adjust in the middle of the cycle accordingly if I am not satisfied.

The Adex every day is helping the puffiness go away so until it is gone I am going to keep it at ED then a week after it is gone I will back off to every two out of three days and see where that gets me.

Was laying in bed watching a movie with the AC cranking and was sweating a little. Took my temp and it was 100.5. Going to record my temp often on the Tren just for curiosity's sake. I suppose it is a sign my metabolism is increased and my mitochondria are working double time.

Adex is working to prevent gyno, bw will tell in April. All of my exercises are going up. DB curls went up to 70s, feel like I could do 75 but if I push my curls too far I get elbow pain. Pull ups are weighted, haven't done weighted pull-ups in awhile because I do abs on my bicep day and I like to incorporate abs by using my legs in my pull-ups. Sorry chin ups, palms inward is what I mean. I used 75lbs for weight pull-ups and did 4 sets of ten no problem so I may continue to do that. Weighted dips have gone up to 115lbs added and those are perfect for my weight. DB Press, flat, has gone up to 135lb DB where as before I was using 125s when I started.

A couple other exercises have gone up too but I can't remember off hand without looking it up on my pad in my car. Some of the improvement was me holding back some before the cycle, but some of it is due to the Tren . I am already seeing vascularity and fat loss just ten days in, pretty early for most cycles I run despite it having a long esther.

BP is elevated slightly during certain parts of the day, nothing major. Core temp has gone down but stays in the 99 degree F range. Keeping calories just above TDEE, the purpose of this cycle is not bulking, just cutting fat and building a little bit of muscle while doing so before swim season. Then bulking in the fall.

I will update less often from here on out, only to post weight and any effects felt.

BP was elevated more than I care for, even got a headache from it at one point in the gym so I started a low dose of cialis. Cured it right up. Did some bloodwork, luckily the next town over, 10mins down the road, has the lab right next door to where you give blood so you get your results back in a day, convenient as hell. Everything was normal for what is expected on cycle but my estrogen was a little low so I lowered my AI dose back down a little.

So far I have had a net change in weight of +1.6lbs in two weeks. This is very good so far since I know I have lost a little fat, enough to see just by looking in the mirror. I am excited to get an updated BF% in a few weeks. I have been eating at 300 over TDEE but am considering eating at TDEE which will vary each day depending on what workout I do. I am trying to weigh the pros and cons as far as sacrificing gains but at the same time cutting more fat. I do not want this to be an eat a ton of calories bulk because I want a decent BF% this summer. I may just try TDEE out for two or three weeks and see what happens and if not, change it back.

27 March 2014:

Looks like I ended up maybe 1000 calories under my TDEE today. Ate something bad, maybe I didn't boil my chicken long enough and ended up puking up two meals worth of food up. It was terrible. I do not think it had anything to do with compounds as the nausea went away as soon as I voided my stomach. Just thought I would throw that in there in case it happens again.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Good luck Ranger. I'm excited to follow you through the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Good luck Ranger. I'm excited to follow you through the journey.
    Thanks, I am excited to be on Tren !

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Interesting log Ranger. Very detailed.
    Remember, if the need arises you can run Ralox or Nolva on cycle to help with gyno issues, if in fact that's what it is and not just sensitivity while your body adapts to hormonal changes.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Interesting log Ranger. Very detailed.
    Remember, if the need arises you can run Ralox or Nolva on cycle to help with gyno issues, if in fact that's what it is and not just sensitivity while your body adapts to hormonal changes.
    I believe I am going to be senstive to gyno when running tren just from being sensitive to it on deca . I do have a ton of extra Nolva just in case and Ralox is in the mail. It may be the sensitivity as well, who knows. For now it is under control so I am just hoping for an uneventful cycle.

I am a little worried about eating at TDEE on a cycle like this. You ever played around with your cycle like that?

I got a side today I absolutely hate, for the first time. ITCHING! I'm big enough now that I can't scratch places on my back so I end up looking like a crackhead in the gym scratching constantly. I should've figured this would happen since decay always does it to me.

Still itching, damn 19nors always do that when I get sweaty. At 217 for a net gain of 3lbs in 17 days. Doesn't sound like much but I have lost a little fat, not sure how much. Going to wait until I am closer to mid-cycle for updated BF%. Might not even do one til the end. I can see the fat loss visibly so there is no doubt my diet is at least fairly close to where it needs to be since I am still going up in weight and strength.

i use 20mg nolva ED on every cycle to prevent gyno along with an AI

i usually do test/deca so i have the 19nors with nolva

Might wanna think about that if getting puffy nips already

And test e/tren e will probably be my next cycle so i got my eye on this log
    keep goin hard

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    i use 20mg nolva ED on every cycle to prevent gyno along with an AI

i usually do test/deca so i have the 19nors with nolva

Might wanna think about that if getting puffy nips already

And test e/tren e will probably be my next cycle so i got my eye on this log
    keep goin hard
    Thanks for the input. I did get the puffy nipples to go away after about a week I think it was so if it comes back I have more Nolva than I know what to do with, probably near a year's worth. As of now I no longer have any indication of the early stages of gyno but I may start taking Nolva anyway pending my next bloodowrk results in a week or two.

I am keeping my calories at TDEE and it seems to be doing good so far, just like I thought it would work out. I am cutting fat very slowly, but it is happening. I am also gaining muscle slowly but it is happening too. I believe I am going to keep it around TDEE for a few more weeks since I am liking what I am seeing. I now weigh 219.4lbs. This is a 5.4lb increase since the day I started. However, I am a detail oriented person so I must mention I am wearing a 2XL shirt when I weighed in as opposed to an XL, so I just round down to 5lbs. But considering I am cutting a little fat I am surprised at my net weight gain.

The power of Tren is really starting to show itself as opposed to TestE/Deca. 5lbs in 2 1/2 weeks seems amazing with my caloric intake and fat loss. I think now that I have a fairly decent idea of how Tren affects me I can set a goal of gaining and maintaining 10lbs of LBM on this cycle. This would be no problem with a larger diet but I will try to do the minimum caloric intake to achieve this.

Pee is starting to turn brown, mostly due to the last two days being hot as hell here and I haven't been hydrating as much as I should. Itching isn't terrible. Gyno is not an issue still. Ummm..gaining a boatload of strength but being careful not to push my joints too hard so I am not going 100%.

The only new substances on this cycle I am taking that I have no experience with is the Tren and Caber. I am guessing the Caber is doing this, but in the afternoon/evening I have been getting acid reflux. It was the reason I vomited a few days ago I believe. I am going to buy some rolaids today to see if that helps. Caber has a side effect of upset stomach, but that is very vague and generalized. I have read Caber is fairly mild, maybe I am just unlucky. Anyway, nothing I can do about it except throw in some organic remedies or OTC meds. It isn't bad enough to risk the effects of not taking it on cycle so just throwing it out there for learning's sake.

My fiancee seems to think that I shouldn't post before/after pics of myself on this website with no shirt on. Despite the largely male demographic on here. So I told her I wouldn't post pics and I am a man of my word. But since she doesn't get on here I will say that she never said anything about sending them privately. So towards the end if anyone is interested then I will gladly send em your way. I will ask if anyone wants them once I am on PCT, otherwise I will forget between now and then, TBI....

Blog Entries
    what??!...that's not you in your avy bro?...fuk...deceiving...lol

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what??!...that's not you in your avy bro?...fuk...deceiving...lol
    Ghetto, it is him. He was selling tickets to the fun show in the off topic lounge lol. I think He got Austinite to bite and buy tickets for all of us

Alright alright, you guys got me. That was the after picture after my 4th cycle of fish oil and pediasure. But if you want an updated picture then here you go...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Here’s-evidence-Justin-Bieber-is-GAY.jpg 
Views:	3164 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	149646

The other guy is Terry, I just call him daddy

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    You just made my evening after a bad day, very bad day.

XD

I try, when my day is bad I just tell myself, at least I still have my penis.

Didn't weigh in today, just forgot to. If I do not weigh as soon as I wake up I just don't bother for the rest of the day. Increasing calories to +300. That should make the cycle more of a recomp than a cut than it has been already around TDEE. I normally am not so indecisive on cycle and usually have all of this figured out but here lately with a pending back issue I am reevaluating my body and how big I want and need to be.

Been taking tums sparingly, one a day at the oneset of acid reflux. Seems to do a good job making my tummy more basic. Haven't had a single cheat meal since the cycle started so I might plan one for tomorrow or this weekend. I have only did cardio 2x last week. Going to stop slacking and bring that up to around 4x at 45mins. I am still getting stronger. Can't think of much else, still got a crazy good recovery time.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    You can easily cut your caber back to .25 x 2 per week without issues. Save the rest for later....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You can easily cut your caber back to .25 x 2 per week without issues. Save the rest for later....
    I will try it and see how things go, appreciate the input.

wicked442 is offline Associate Member
    Are you getting any tren sides?

Well I have had dark urine maybe once or twice so that isn't bad. I stay pretty hydrated at all times anyway, just a habit. No acne or hair loss, BP was slightly high but it was nothing a low dose of cialis couldn't take care of. It was 130/85 which isn't too terrible. I probably could've gotten away with not taking the cialis but I wanted to play it safe. No Tren dick, I am hornier than what I am off cycle but not quite as normal as a test only cycle, I would say that is about right for my doses. Night sweats started but after cranking my AC it is barely noticeable even though I am the heavy sweater type. I have insomnia before the Tren and that is occurring, I had to increase my sleep med dose a little but if I didn't I would still be okay. No anxiety, no rage, I feel emotionally stable which is not surprising on cycle for me anyway. If I left any sides out I am guessing it is because I haven't had em. I had a gyno scare where my nipples got puffy but in a few days of increasing my AI they went away. If they come back I have a boatload of Nolva so I will probably just add that into the cycle.

Now that I am three weeks into the cycle I am really starting to see more of the effects of tren, particularly strength increase. I killed shoulders in the gym today to the point of having to sit on the curb for 15mins before I could lift my arms up long enough to hold the steering wheel to drive home. Got home and decided to hang my punching bag back up since it hangs from a tree in the backyard and the weather is good now. I replaced my cardio today with that. My recovery time is through the roof. I didn't even need to take a rest day last rotation, maybe I just didn't work hard enough, but I am making sure that isn't the case this rotation.

So far I am extremely happy with this cycle and it is only three weeks in. I can't imagine how happy I will be with myself in another month or two. Tren is my new favorite compound for sure. Nothing new to report other than that, I will probably weigh myself again in a few days and post again then.

Blog Entries
    hi bro im enjoying reading your log, very detailed...nice work so far and im glad your enjoying your cycle...
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro, sorry for not checking in earlier

How is it? What dose are u at now? I seen the dark urine in the above post. I got the same thing, I was just taking too much.

Still at 400mg a week Sam, taking that til the end. It's going great, I got to the point to where test and deca were getting boring, for lack of a better word, and wanted to see what all the tren fuss was about. Well overall it's going amazing, a lot of people seem interested in the sides but they're very mild at this dose. Nothing compared to what I get from something like clen (I'm sensitive to it). Thanks for the shoutout ghetto, it's good to have support on here, motivates me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information