Mining4perfection is offline New Member

Question Thinking about cycle #2, need opinions.

I am thinking about doing my 2nd cycle. My first cycle was interrupted due to a work issue but here is what I was taking:

Winstrol oral tabs (10mg), 1x/day [week 1-8]
    Sustanon 250 (250), 1x/week [week 4-8]

L-Arginine Ornithine: 10g [pre workout]
    L-Glutamine: 3g [post workout]
    Cell Tech : 2 scoops

I trained daily, separating my work outs as following:
    Chest/back: monday
    Hamstrings: tuesday
    Chest or back (alternating each week): wednesday
    Bi/Tri's: Thursday
    Quads/glutes: Friday
    Delts/Traps: Saturday
    Bi's/Tri's: Sunday

I did 30 minutes of cardio post weight training.

My gains were decent I jumped 10 lbs in lean mass ( I weighed in the day before and measured my body parts prior to starting the 1st cycle) and could tell the difference when I started using the Sust.

I was also using creatine post work out. What is everyone's experience as far as pre/post workout? brand? I'm using Cell Tech right now

Side effects for me: minor acne on my arms, euphoria, high sex drive, and eventually mood swings which I hated. Any help with the last one would be greatly appreciated.

As far as nutrition was concerned I tried to stay as low carb as possible, and started using a lot of whey protein powder (Nitro-tech, Simply Whey)

I will have EQ & Sust available to me as well as 50mg tablets of Winstrol.

4 major concerns:
    1. As far as hepatic filtration, what dosage of milk thistle will be good?

2. Also as far as kidneys are concerned what should I take?

3. What anti E should I get, will Clomid be enough and when should I start using with regard to my 2nd cycle?

4. I was thinking about using Clenbuterol to get rid of the excess fat around my waistline, your thoughts?

Weight: 235 Height: 5'10"

Thanks for reading, any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Mining4perfection; 06-07-2003 at 04:22 PM.

Anybody?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. 1 gram of milk thistle ed is thebest

2. kidneys drink some cranberry juice everyday

3. get arimidex if u can. if u cant get proviron for bloat.

4.clen is good to get ride of excess fat ! but at the dosages u need it will eat up ur new built muscle, so i would forget clen until after the cycle when u run acutting cycle, when uare ready for cutting cycle, pm me and ill send u one that works thebest with clen/t3/winny/ECA... put u to 7% bf in no time.

Bellport... you sound like a smart guy with good training and diet knowledge. However, 10mg oral winstrol ed is a very low dose, along with the 250mg sust/week... you should be glad you had 10 lbs gains with that kind of cycle. For great gains, run your next cycle like so:
    Test enan: 500mg weeks 1-11
    Eq:400mg EW weeks 1-10
    Proviron 25-50mg ED
    Clomid post cycle 300/100/50

Good luck... PM on what you decide.
    btw... he really doesn't need to cut if he's only 10%... and great stats Bellport.

HUGE PRESSER

Presser, Gundam thanks for the input, it definately helps out especially since this is only cycle #2. I do need to know about what you guys think about 40 grams of protein every 2 hrs (8am, 10am, noon, 2pm & 4pm), I'd be mixing it up with skim milk. My dinner meal will be whole food, generally chicken/turkey/lean beef patties with broccoli or string beans as a side dish.

Is 40 grams of protein going to be used or is any of this going to waste? I am on a semi-limited budget so is going with EAS Simply Whey protein (the low carb one) ok as far as quality goes?

Also is 1 gallon of water enough or just bare minimum to keep my kidneys regulated?

Thanks for all your help guys.

I believe your body can only absorb .4g of protein per pound bodyweight every two hours. So if you weight 235... then you'd be even better off doubling that amount of protein. However I'm not sure the exact amount. Who knows more about this subject?

HUGE PRESER

Thread Information