Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prop/Var log

Prop/Var log

PROGRESS PICS DOWN BELOW

6'7" 240 lbs
    27 yrs old.
    bf% ~11%

Wk 1-8 Testosterone Propionate = 150mg eod.
    Wk 1-8 Anavar = 60mg/day dosed 20mg ~ every 8 hours.
    How will I know to adjust dose??
    Wk 1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Wk 1-8 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 9 to wk 13

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

NAC for liver support

2nd Cycle Ive ran, 1st was test e only. Hoping to get big and lean with this cycle. Any input welcome.

Also thinking of adding IGF lr3 around week 7-8 as Ive heard good things about it aiding pct

Before and After pics

Before

After

Before

After

After

Lifts went way up, didn't keep a log though. I was benching something like 275x1 when I started and I just finished at 315x3. OHP was like 135x3 ended at 185x2. Squat i don't want to talk about lol but it got much better (had a knee surgery last year).

starting weight was more like 235 and I ended at about 246
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 08-12-2014 at 09:47 PM.

First pin yesterday, 2nd day of var 60mg/day.

Diet is very good as of yesterday, so that may account for some of thisumps in forearms, low back, and obviously lats, etc. on back day.

I'm somewhat of a newb but the var may be taking effect. It's very potent, possibly pharm grade according to a number of vets on another board. Many of them had to cut it to half their normal var dose. Will add some before pics

also vascularity seems to already be improving
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 06-03-2014 at 08:36 PM.

KBD
    KBD is offline Banned
    Damn 6'7 that's tall bro, var and prop was one of
    My fav cycles

thnx man, pretty excited. I was originally going for a run of the mill recomp but i've decided to try a clean bulk and see if I can add some good lean mass and lose some fat. I think its going to turn out reeeaaal nice

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Suscribed for sure!, good luck.

Leg day today, not feeling much effects yet except maybe some vascularity. Delts tomorrow will be a good indicator of pump and vascularity.,

2nd pin today.

^^^thnx bro!

Starting yesterday I added 20-30 minutes of fasted cardio everyday w lifting in the evening. Hoping to get real lean and add some size

How much have you kept of your gain, last cycle?

I kept a good amount of muscle but I lost a lot of weight bc I went through a. Entire college basketball season. Hovering around 235-240 right now. Will post pics

Here is my before pic for now, obviously not that great of lighting and can't see abs but it gives you an idea. I feel I did keep a good amount of mass from my last cycle, but I definitely lost mass in my delts arms and calves. Lats and chest are just as big and lats I think are bigger now than ever.

Will definitely get another pic with abs, etc.

3rd prop pin this morning.

No real "on" feeling yet, hopefully after these 2 rest days I will be feeling something in the gym. Although I did feel very pumped yesterday

How long should I wait to reevaluate my var dosage?

today is day 5, I will think about increasing the dosage around days 8-10.

Hopefully by then I will be thinking about lowering it
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 06-06-2014 at 10:34 PM.

I would say givenit one weeks.

If you feel like increasing go ahead.
    IMO a week its enough to increase the dose

thnx for the input, I am increasing the dose to 75 mg/day starting tomorrow.

Edit: Going to go ahead and up the dose by a whole 50% and go to 90mg/day. I can dial it back if need be. I do have a good increase in vascularity and am definitely getting leaner and harder. Good pump today but nothing mind blowing so hopefully with the increased dose I will have that.

Tomorrow will be 7 days in
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 06-08-2014 at 09:57 PM.

Here is my actual before pic, this is with no pump after breakfast. Abs are ok but they're actually better than before I got on cycle. I am already leaner than I was a weak ago due to clean diet and gear. Because of this the end results won't be as dramatic but you get the idea. 235 lbs here.

started 90 mg/day and definitely notice an increase in vascularity over 60 mg/day. going to stay at that dose, can't wait for some strength gains in the next week or two. Man this stuff is leaning me up quick.

great pump today on the 3rd day of the 50% higher dose. Worked delts and a little arms today with an awesome pump in both areas, increased vascularity in delta as well. No strength gains yet, but I'm now 9 days in and feeling great.

Decent leg workout today, got a long way to go in the way of lower body strength but I am progressing. Somewhat puzzled bc var is going much quicker than I think it should. 2/3 the way through a 2500mg bottle, kinda weird bc I should be less than halfway through that amount

Great delt and arm workout w huge pump. Feeling some strength gains now on military press. 2 days off then bench on Friday so hopefully that will carry over. Leaning out seems to have slowed some, hopefully can get that back in track in the next couple days. Weekend was hard on my diet as we had a bunch of family in town.

Still trippin on how fast the Var is going. Gonna order an extra vial just to be safe.

pretty happy with my cycle so far, legs are growing, bench is going up and looking pretty vascular. Bf isn't going down as fast as I would like though, may add t3/albuterol.

Terrible workout today, no power or endurance so I left after a few sets.
    Body needs a couple days rest, been going very hard.

Combination of: not enough good today, in the sun all day, really hard leg day yesterday.

Will come back hard on Wednesday

ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH NOW

BEFORE

TODAY
    Last edited by sixfootseven; 07-02-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Nice job!
    Clearly more vascular and define.

Leaner for sure and look a bit bigger too. Whats your weight looks like now?

Huge chest btw. I would like to have that size... Mine is lacking...

Anyway good job, still 4 weeks left.

Good luck!

Thanks man! weight is only ~3-5 lbs heavier, but much leaner. Chest wants to grow like crazy, delts and arms? Not so much...

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Fantastic log bro! I started my own cycle not too long ago! I will definitely subscribe! I was considering doing a similar cycle that you are running for my second cycle. I would either run Var or Masteron depending on where the money situation is when that time rolls around. Keep up the hard work! Those veins look like they are about ready to blow through your skin LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Thanks man! weight is only ~3-5 lbs heavier, but much leaner. Chest wants to grow like crazy, delts and arms? Not so much...
    I agree that your chest overgrow your arm making them look smaller but you still look extremely good.

Have you measured your arm before/after.
    I think they grew that may be just he illusion thar your chest gives..

Quote Originally Posted by Deequarius View Post
    Fantastic log bro! I started my own cycle not too long ago! I will definitely subscribe! I was considering doing a similar cycle that you are running for my second cycle. I would either run Var or Masteron depending on where the money situation is when that time rolls around. Keep up the hard work! Those veins look like they are about ready to blow through your skin LOL
    Thnx bro, can't say i don't love the var. I would use mast later when you are more experienced and can take full advantage of it. Form what I understand there is much more timing and body composition involved in getting the biggest bang from it.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I agree that your chest overgrow your arm making them look smaller but you still look extremely good.

Have you measured your arm before/after.
    I think they grew that may be just he illusion thar your chest gives..
    Thnx man, I didnt measure but I'm 95% sure they are bigger. As I said chest just grows more than any other body part. Im really wishing my delts would grow more, they look good from the side, but the lateral delt just doesn't want to pop out over my arm.

ALSO

I think I am just being paranoid but my left nipple is a little sensitive. It may be bc I kept messing with it last night bc I thought I felt a small lump. Pretty sure I don't have gyno but Its possible. Upping the aromasin by about 50% for the next few days just to be sure.

Yeah dude I feel the same thing in my left nipple. It's slightly puffy... A little more than the right but it doesn't hurt and I can't feel any lump. My left nipple has always been a little bigger than the other for god knows what reason but it seems a little bigger. Going to up my adex dosage too

yeah its puffy and a little uncomfortable but no lump so I think I am good. Upping aromasin to 25mg/day per Austinite's recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven
    yeah its puffy and a little uncomfortable but no lump so I think I am good. Upping aromasin to 25mg/day per Austinite's recommendation.
    I upped my dosage of adex to .375 from .25 and the swollen look went down. All good in the hood again!

Still pretty puffy. Hopefully after a few days of 25 mg it will go down. Chest tomorrow. Gonna be a big one

nipples are still somewhat uncomfortable but I not going to keep worrying about it. I think I'm being paranoid; plus I have just 2 weeks left so i must really focus on training and diet. Went to vegas for the weekend and did some drinking and eating. Not looking as lean as before I left, but had a great workout yesterday (first day back) and am feeling good. Going to try and get really lean these last 2 weeks before I go into pct.

Looks like I may run out of var in the next couple days. I have more on the way but idk when it will get here, could be as long as a week. I think I am going to extend my cycle to 10 weeks since I have plenty of prop and L-Dex, I will get back on the var as soon as it gets here and front load it for a couple days.

Idk if i should stay at my current dose or lower it and try to make it last so I at least still have some in my system. Advice appreciated.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    You already are 6 1/2 weeks into your var cycle. typical var cycle 4-8 weeks.
    I would just finish it strong on whatever you have left. It is not recommended to go over 8 weeks on var especially at higher end dosges.
    After all it is still a oral even if it is considered more mild than say dbol it will still tax your liver.
    My .02
    Last edited by Sicko; 07-17-2014 at 02:54 PM.

^^^ agreed anavar is never lost it can be incorporate in any cycle.

Yeah I will just finish the var out then and I will have about 2500mg on hand for whenever I want. I still may run my prop out to 10 weeks since I have plenty of it left. Thanks for the input guys.

basically done with the var. I love the effect it and the test have had on my physique. So far I am up 8 lbs and am substantially leaner. went from benching 225 x 7 to 275 x7 so far (had benched around that a while ago but my bench fell off). I don't think this var was the best though, but it was cheap. Next time I will pony up for some better ugl var. Just going to keep doing what I'm doing and get stronger and leaner for the next 2-3 weeks.

week 8 almost complete. Really tired and worn down from working and training very hard. Gonna be more disciplined with my sleep and diet starting tonight

week 10 about to start. Will post some after pics as well as a pic from about week 6 or 7. I stayed much harder and drier while on the var, but I'm still making some good gains with the prop.

PCT will begin on saturday 8/9
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

May run the climid at 100 for the first week, not sure.

Also going to run:

igf-1 lr3 starting sometime this week as I have heard it is effective in aiding recovery and helping to keep gains during pct.

Albuterol to help keep me anabolic and maybe keep me from adding too much fat during pct as I will be upping my calls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information