Thread: Yes?? No??

gixxer02 is offline New Member

Question Yes?? No??

I have been putting off using steriods for a long time, But I finally came to realize no matter how much I work out, or how much I spend on supps (Pro hormones, creatine , ribose etc.) or what I eat, I can't get over my max. For the past year I have seen hardly enough results to brag about. I have seen to many users swipe right by me. I am convinced that now it is time after reading through thread after thread, and researching drug after drug, I think for what I am looking for this is the cycle for me:

Sustanon 250 once a week for 8 weeks

Pyrimiding dbol for the first 5 weeks going from 2 * 30 to 2 * 30 back down

Then to solidfy pyrimid deca once week

Of course on top of this I plan to take an anti-e

But unless ne1 can see something better or something I overlooked, I think I am ready to find a supplier. I would appriciate any advise anyone can give; thumbs up, thumbs down, suggestions are great!

Thanx
    Last edited by RON; 06-09-2003 at 09:18 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    this is a funny cycle, dont pyramid anything. u wont gain much on this, cause test levels will be too low. are u nuts sus once a week, u wqont even gain like 10 lbs bro....... do this and save $$$$$ i keep it short!

test enth or sus: week 1 - 10: 500mg/ew
    deca : weeks 1 - 10: 400mg/ew
    d-bol: weeks 1 - 4: 35 mg/ew or 40mg/ed

i did 40mg/ed of d-bol i never got any side effects. this will get u like 30 lbs of mass with a high calorie diet.

dotn waste ur time with ur cycle, 8 weeks of a low dose of test wont even give u anything, except a hig hsex drive. good luck !
    Last edited by gundam675; 06-09-2003 at 09:01 PM.

gixxer02 is offline New Member
    Man I appriciate the advise, I am usually one to take a usage direction and double it because I am a big dude, but was worry because of all the sideaffects I read I would get by uping the dose. thanx for the input gundam

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    hey i forgot to add in man, u might wanan run proviron at 20 mg/ed at leats for 5 weeks to prevent water-bloat, if u can run it the whole way through id go for it. keep some arimidex or nolva on hand for gyno in case.

good luck man !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you need to study this board a while. Sust needs to be shot at least 3 times a week to keep the test levels up. Plus pyramiding is not necessary.

for a first cycle
    test enathate 400-500 per week for 10 weeks
    Deca @ 300-400 per week for 10
    clomid therapy
    and anti estrogens

There a lot to learn bro. This board is the best place to do it.3 years and I learn something new all the time.

Thread Information