nope is offline New Member

advice on leaning

awesome place to learn here

first of i dont plan on taking anything for weeks. im not looking to do this as a quick fix to an unhealthy lifestyle.

i first started with my diet. i changed from eating pure junk to a healthy one that ofcourse could use some improvements.

for you average guys, whats your off-cycle diets look like? carbs/<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>/calories?

well after my diet began i also began some good cardio. that too can be better.
    again whats a good cardio workout look like? both indoor and outdoor?
    i run/bike a lot so include that in a suggestion if you like.

and i finally got back to the gym. basic training with high reps to trim some body fat. im 5' 9" with prolly somewhere near 20% body fat, but that has gone down in the last 8 weeks since i started taking it serious.

before i even thought about gear, i had to start elsewhere.
    diet
    cardio
    training
    diet

in a while id like to take a cycle to aid in the leaning process. the reason im asking now and not then is the fact of availablitlity. my guy can get what i need now, but who knows how long that will last.

my girlfriend is also a pharmacist willing to help where she can with out losing her license ofcourse.

again i dont plan on doing this right away so what is the shelf life for some of this gear?

what would be a suggested cycle that rips/stenghtens?
    not looking to get big yet just loose all this fat.maybe after i lean down, then think about bulking up.

this is whats around.
    sust250
    eq
    prop
    winny
    deca
    cyp

i read the novice cycles on the main page but arent quite sure what would works best for what im looking for.
    would the 8 week winny/eq cycle work when im ready?
    it said 50mg a week for 8 weeks of winny and 350mg of eq for 8 weeks.
    anythig else i need to take like clomide or hcg ? i read the clomid thread and the hcg thread but im still at a loss on if i would need them or not for my situation.
    if so how does it get dosed?
    Last edited by nope; 06-10-2003 at 08:38 PM.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    you probably wanna post this in the steroids question forum.

nope is offline New Member
    oops can a mod move it? or should i repost it there?

Thread Information