Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Pistol's TB500 LOG!!!!!!!!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Pistol's TB500 LOG!!!!!!!!

So, as the title reads I'm starting an 8 week TB500 log to see if I can heal the following injuries:

1.) My biggest problem is a pinched nerve/herniated disc in my neck. This was an injury I got doing BJJ and I took almost 10 months off and it finally healed and 2 weeks back and it was right back where I started. I stopped BJJ several months ago and the injury is still the same. This has a MAJOR impact on any pressing movements and impairs my workouts dramatically.

2.) Tendonitis in my right elbow. (tennis elbow) It was pretty major at the end of last year so I took some time off to let it heal. It's fairly mild because I take a lot of precautions when working out. I use lifting straps during all back exercises to help reduce the inflamation and I also wear a strap on my forearm which really helps.

3.) I have mild pain in my left knee esp. when doing a lot of kicking in Muay Thai.

4.) I also have a right hip replacement from Nov. 2011 that has been bothering me from overuse so I'm hoping it "might" help.

At first I will prob. only update a few times per week because I don't really expect anything at all for at least 6 weeks.

I'm using Ar's TB500 and my first week will be 4mg's followed by 2mg's per week for the following 7 weeks and then a monthly maintenence dose of 2mg's/month which if I'm pain free or better I will prob. follow for several months. If pain is still there then I will discontinue.

My gym split is 4 days per week and occassionally 5.
    Day 1: Chest/shoulders
    Day 2: arms
    Day 3: legs
    Day 4: back.

I do moderate cardio and also Muay Thai a few days per week.

I did my first injection of 2mgs Wed. 8/6/14 with a Sub Q injection. No issues and no changes with anything.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck!

....keep us posted.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    So, as the title reads I'm starting an 8 week TB500 log to see if I can heal the following injuries:

1.) My biggest problem is a pinched nerve/herniated disc in my neck. This was an injury I got doing a BJ and I took almost 10 months off and it finally healed and 2 weeks back and it was right back where I started. I stopped BJJ several months ago and the injury is still the same. This has a MAJOR impact on any pressing movements and impairs my workouts dramatically.

2.) Tendonitis in my right elbow. (tennis elbow) It was pretty major at the end of last year so I took some time off to let it heal. It's fairly mild because I take a lot of precautions when working out. I use lifting straps during all back exercises to help reduce the inflamation and I also wear a strap on my forearm which really helps.

3.) I have mild pain in my left knee esp. when doing a lot of kicking in Muay Thai.

4.) I also have a right hip replacement from Nov. 2011 that has been bothering me from overuse so I'm hoping it "might" help.

At first I will prob. only update a few times per week because I don't really expect anything at all for at least 6 weeks.

I'm using Ar's TB500 and my first week will be 4mg's followed by 2mg's per week for the following 7 weeks and then a monthly maintenence dose of 2mg's/month which if I'm pain free or better I will prob. follow for several months. If pain is still there then I will discontinue.

My gym split is 4 days per week and occassionally 5.
    Day 1: Chest/shoulders
    Day 2: arms
    Day 3: legs
    Day 4: back.

I do moderate cardio and also Muay Thai a few days per week.

I did my first injection of 2mgs Wed. 8/6/14 with a Sub Q injection. No issues and no changes with anything.
    There...fixed your spelling for you...ehehhhheh...
    seriously though...I will be following your log as I have similar issues (neck, knees & right shoulder) and have heard great things about TB500 and have been thinking about giving it a go.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Following, g'luck!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Signed up also.
    Good luck pistol

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Just wanted to update that for some reason my neck pain is much much worse these past 2 days. Obviously nothing to do with the TB500 but wanted to point that out. Will be doing my 2nd injection of the first week tomorrow evening.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Following! I am going to run it soon!

I did my 2nd 2mg pin today and will only be pinning once per week at 2mg for the remaining 7 weeks. Pin was simple as expected. Pain in my neck is less today than the past few days which is great. Nothing to do with the TB but wanted to report that. Other than that nothing to report.

I just did my 3rd pin today and again nothing to report. 1 week in but not feeling anything to be expected.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nice. I will be following this as well.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

WRANGLER1326 is offline New Member
    Pistol- ever used anything from Cobra Venom Labs? The reason I ask is I got some winstrol made by them. Just wondering what to expect or if its any good?

probuild42 is offline Member
    Hey Pistol I'm following. Hope this gives you relief!! Sounds like you could use it..
    PistolPete33 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I am following this as well, I want to run a course of tb for shoulder and elbow problems.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42 View Post
    Hey Pistol I'm following. Hope this gives you relief!! Sounds like you could use it..
    Yes, I can def. use some relief that is for sure. I'm only 38 but sometimes feel like I'm 65 haha. I've abused my body working out since I was younger and I'm kinda paying the toll now. That said, I LOVE working out and training and trying to take things to that next level. Just getting smarter with my training and listening more to my body and trying to work around the injuries and setbacks.

If I can get 50% relief then this will be a win-win for me. It's the easiest protocol to do and not that expensive so I'm going to keep it up an keep my fingers and toes crossed.

Sounds like me, all the problems I am having now are from being young and dumb thinking I was invincible. Now I am training smarter, but it sucks having to work around injuries. I try and tell kids at the gym all the time when I see them making the same mistakes I did, but most don't listen.

around week 4, you'll begin thinking maybe this might be a placebo effect, but your body is hinting it might be feeling better...........

....let me know when this piece begins to sound familiar?

oh wait. your thread is only a week old. I jumped the gun.........

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    oh wait. your thread is only a week old. I jumped the gun.........
    It's all good. If I start feeling anything with regards to improvement by week 4 I will be doing backflips again.... OK, maybe that's why I have a fake hip so I prob. will skip the backflips but I will do a backwards roll.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

It's all good. If I start feeling anything with regards to improvement by week 4 I will be doing backflips again.... OK, maybe that's why I have a fake hip so I prob. will skip the backflips but I will do a backwards roll.
    If your hip handle the impact, backflips are way easier than it seems :P
    Frontflip on the other hand are harder...

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    If your hip handle the impact, backflips are way easier than it seems :P
    Frontflip on the other hand are harder...
    I totally agree. I learned to do a backflip when I was 21 and I learned it in one day. That said, I use to jump higher than 95% of white guys. haha I also agree with the front flips I could never do one well enough only landing on my feet and butt at the same time.

OK, so I just my 4th injection and starting on week 3. So far I haven't noticed any real sides except my fingernails and toenails are def. growing fast. I typically only need to cut them on Monday mornings but the past week I cut them Thursday and this Monday and they need to be cut again tomorrow. Kind of a strange side.

Anyways, my 3rd pin was super easy as expected. My tendonitis in my right elbow has gotten progressively worse which is hindering my workouts. I've been doing more hammer curls as it doesn't bother the Tennis elbow (inside of the elbow) as much and I'm keeping the weights a bit lower and reps a bit higher.

My neck is still bothering me about the same. Same days it's great other days it's worse and my right hip (replaced hip) has been terrible the past 2 weeks. I'm going to take the next 4-5 days off the gym and let my body rest and see if I'm just doing too much to see if that helps any.

I'm really praying that around week 6 I will start seeing some improvement. Would be awesome if this stuff works.

OK, so I just my 4th injection and starting on week 3. So far I haven't noticed any real sides except my fingernails and toenails are def. growing fast. I typically only need to cut them on Monday mornings but the past week I cut them Thursday and this Monday and they need to be cut again tomorrow. Kind of a strange side.

Anyways, my 3rd pin was super easy as expected. My tendonitis in my right elbow has gotten progressively worse which is hindering my workouts. I've been doing more hammer curls as it doesn't bother the Tennis elbow (inside of the elbow) as much and I'm keeping the weights a bit lower and reps a bit higher.

My neck is still bothering me about the same. Same days it's great other days it's worse and my right hip (replaced hip) has been terrible the past 2 weeks. I'm going to take the next 4-5 days off the gym and let my body rest and see if I'm just doing too much to see if that helps any.

I'm really praying that around week 6 I will start seeing some improvement. Would be awesome if this stuff works.
    so I still have to wait before I can give you my 4th week motivational speech?

so I still have to wait before I can give you my 4th week motivational speech?
    No, I would LOVE your 4th week motivational speech. I'm in a rut right now and could use some motivation.

I have taken this week off too, my right arm is a mess, elbow and brachiallis are sore all the time. My shoulder isn't bothering me as much so I hope the time off is doing it some good. Still haven't been able to order the tb yet, need to wait for some extra funds, haven't been doing any customer jobs the last few weeks, working on my own house. Hope you start getting some relief, the time off should help, I know it is hard to not get up and go to the gym.

Could you afford to buy one or two vials of TB per week? If this stuff works for me like it has for others it will be worth its weight in gold. As hard as it is rest is def. an important aspect of everything. I'm really frustrated though because I'm at the end of my blast (on TRT) and I think I'm going to throw in the towel and just go back to my TRT dosage and abort the final week and a half of my blast. I'm really frustrated right now with a lot of things so I'm thinking just stop my blast and go back to normal for the rest of the year.

No, I would LOVE your 4th week motivational speech. I'm in a rut right now and could use some motivation.
    not a problem....

ahem....

"around week 4, you'll begin thinking maybe this might be a placebo effect, but your body is hinting it might be feeling better...........

....let me know when this piece begins to sound familiar? "

not a problem....

ahem....

"around week 4, you'll begin thinking maybe this might be a placebo effect, but your body is hinting it might be feeling better...........

....let me know when this piece begins to sound familiar? "
    This is the motivation that I need. I'm praying I start seeing this. Would make my life 1000 times better.

I'm not really sure what's going on but the past 2 days I've been feeling so much better. It could be because I've taken a few days off from the gym but my neck doesn't feel bad and isn't hurting me. It's still there but maybe 50% of what it's been. My tendonitis is still there but not bothering me at rest or while I'm sleeping. Again, it could be because I haven't been in the gym for a few days but if it's the TB starting to work this would rock. I will keep posting back with what I'm feeling esp. on Monday after I go to the gym.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear neck is doing better. Slowly work your way back into it. hopefully it's permanently pain free.

I'm not really sure what's going on but the past 2 days I've been feeling so much better. It could be because I've taken a few days off from the gym but my neck doesn't feel bad and isn't hurting me. It's still there but maybe 50% of what it's been. My tendonitis is still there but not bothering me at rest or while I'm sleeping. Again, it could be because I haven't been in the gym for a few days but if it's the TB starting to work this would rock. I will keep posting back with what I'm feeling esp. on Monday after I go to the gym.
    See?

You are beginning to feel the shadows of improvement, but you don't want to hype it possibly thinking it's a placebo or just plain old high hopes. Same happened to me.

It will be interesting to see what happens in a week from now....?

See?

You are beginning to feel the shadows of improvement, but you don't want to hype it possibly thinking it's a placebo or just plain old high hopes. Same happened to me.

It will be interesting to see what happens in a week from now....?
    I totally agree. I'm really fired up to be totally honest. Fingers are crossed and toes too. I haven't been to the gym since last Wednesday and I think I'm going to wait another week to let my body heal. I could go on Thursday this week but that would be the only day so I think I'm just going to wait another week to get back at it. I just finished a blast and I'm not back at TRT dosage so it's prob. nice to just let the body have a break.

My neck still isn't bothering me. The real test will be next week when I do some bench presses etc because that's where it impacts me. I was demonstrating some pushups today and I could def. feel the tendonitis a little bit but the past few weeks it has been impacting everything.

I will start updating this more frequently now that it "appears" something may be happening. As mentioned it could be placebo and I'm fine with that if it makes the pain go away.

whoa there Nelly!

although TB might possibly heal you, it won't prevent it from happening again. To prevent it from happening again, you must adapt your routines to your aging body, since it is clear your aging body will not adapt to your routines (it's already failed once). Welcome to the "Mens Hair Club" of lifting. Modify what you do so it won't happen again. Why do you think I've been avoiding squats all these years. And only until recently have I started winking at reverse curls (tendonitis).

So revel in your newfound healing, but be careful not to do the stupid thing by doing the same thing that got you injured in the first case.

More candles on the birthday cake does not correlate to wisdom.

Wisdom, in it's essence, means knowing how to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Lift carefully, Grasshopper

Great reply and thank you. The neck issue was almost completely healed a year or so ago. I got it from training BJJ and just totally tweaked it. Kept training that way for over a year and had total numbness in my right hand at different times throughout the day. My neck got better and 2 weeks back into BJJ I reinjured it.

Now, I no longer train BJJ even though had so much passion for it but it's just not working. Lifting is fun to me and I love the results.

I did my 5th injection a few hours ago so I'm starting my 4th week. Again, injection is super simple and things def. seem to be working. I'm hoping this improvement continues thru this week and continues getting better.

My neck is def. feeling a lot better no questions asked. It's still bothering me but nowhere near where it was. I've also been out of the gym for almost 2 weeks so I'm sure that's helping too. I'm going back today for chest and shoulders and that's where the neck injury is the worst. My tendonitis is def. still active but again it doesn't feel as bad. I think I'm going to modify my arm workouts for the next several weeks and go light and do more hammer type curls as to not aggravate the inside of the elbow any more than I have to. Fingers are crossed this stuff is really working.

I hit the gym this afternoon with pretty good results. My neck is def. not as bad as it was. When I've been benching I would have to turn my head to the left in order to get my right arm to press forward. Today I was able to keep my head straight and I didn't have any pain or anything which is really encouraging. My tendonitis is def. not as bad. Tomorrow will be the true test though because it's arm day. I will keep things light and do more hammer curl type exercises as to not restrain my elbow as bad. The Tendonitis is still there but not nearly as bad. It's prob. 50% better if not better than that.

So far I would def. speculate that the TB500 is working. Next pin is tomorrow.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like things are looking for you PP. Wish you the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Sounds like things are looking for you PP. Wish you the best!!
    Thank you. Things are def. looking up so I'm really excited about this. I'm starting week 5 today and will be pinning a little later. My neck this morning isn't bothering me at all and my tendonitis doesn't hurt at the moment. I'm becoming a believer in this stuff and looking forward to continued healing.

I'm losing motivation a ton lately. Not really sure what is going on. Let me start with the TB500 part and I will continue from there. My tendonitis is def. feeling better. It's not healed but doesn't hurt any where near what it did prior to starting this TB cycle. That said, I've also been out of the gym for the better part of 3 weeks. I will explain in a bit. My neck is def. still bothering me esp right now since I just finished my chest and shoulder workout. However, the pain is sporatic and not like it was which was constant and no more numbness in my arm at all. I'm still able to bench press looking straight up which is progress from before where I had to look to the left in order to engage my right arm into the press. So, I def. think the TB500 is working and I will continue with it. Depending on how I feel I may extend to 10 weeks instead of the 8 but I'm not sure yet.

So, I'm basically just about exactly 1 month in and as I said I'm feeling improvement. That said, I'm also losing a ton of motivation with this lifestyle. I finished up a blast a few weeks back two weeks early. The reason for finishing early is because when i switched from Test E to Prop my Prop ended up being severely underdosed which caused me basically to crash. Instead of trying to get my levels back up I decided to just go back to my TRT. I've been back at my TRT dose now for 3 weeks so it's all leveling back out. I still have my libidio but I've been extremely tired. I have a physical in 2 weeks so I will get bloods done to see what's going on. My last bloodwork was in Feb. and my thryroid counts were really low. Going to see where they are now. I'm losing motiviation because obviously my lifts are down since being off cycle and I also took the better part of 3 weeks off. I've got a ton of injuries that will always be a problem. I shouldn't be surprised though because I am nearing 40.

I thought the time off from the gym would remotivate me but going back today my lifts were so off it just frustrated me. I know it's a marathon and not a sprint and I've been an athlete for the better part of my entire life so I'm not giving up but just need to get refocused and remotivated.

Rant off!!!!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I'm losing motivation a ton lately. Not really sure what is going on. Let me start with the TB500 part and I will continue from there. My tendonitis is def. feeling better. It's not healed but doesn't hurt any where near what it did prior to starting this TB cycle. That said, I've also been out of the gym for the better part of 3 weeks. I will explain in a bit. My neck is def. still bothering me esp right now since I just finished my chest and shoulder workout. However, the pain is sporatic and not like it was which was constant and no more numbness in my arm at all. I'm still able to bench press looking straight up which is progress from before where I had to look to the left in order to engage my right arm into the press. So, I def. think the TB500 is working and I will continue with it. Depending on how I feel I may extend to 10 weeks instead of the 8 but I'm not sure yet.

So, I'm basically just about exactly 1 month in and as I said I'm feeling improvement. That said, I'm also losing a ton of motivation with this lifestyle. I finished up a blast a few weeks back two weeks early. The reason for finishing early is because when i switched from Test E to Prop my Prop ended up being severely underdosed which caused me basically to crash. Instead of trying to get my levels back up I decided to just go back to my TRT. I've been back at my TRT dose now for 3 weeks so it's all leveling back out. I still have my libidio but I've been extremely tired. I have a physical in 2 weeks so I will get bloods done to see what's going on. My last bloodwork was in Feb. and my thryroid counts were really low. Going to see where they are now. I'm losing motiviation because obviously my lifts are down since being off cycle and I also took the better part of 3 weeks off. I've got a ton of injuries that will always be a problem. I shouldn't be surprised though because I am nearing 40.

I thought the time off from the gym would remotivate me but going back today my lifts were so off it just frustrated me. I know it's a marathon and not a sprint and I've been an athlete for the better part of my entire life so I'm not giving up but just need to get refocused and remotivated.

Rant off!!!!!
    Man you are in the toughest time, off cycle or off blast is the hardest time to stick with it. You work just as hard but lose progress it seems, but you aren't. Your maintaining and working hard to keep the foundation bigger and better than it was before so next blast you can progress even further. Keep your eye o the ultimate prize and dont think about it just do it.
    Glad your tendonitis is feeling better man. Thats great news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information