• 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Brett N
  • 1 Post By Lifted1
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By Lifted1

Thread: First ever HGH cycle Log!!!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

First ever HGH cycle Log!!!

I'm going to start a log for my first ever use of HGH. I just started this on Sunday September 28th and I'm only on my 4th day. This will be an 8+ month cycle and I'm starting low and will be tapering things up. I'm currently taking about 1.7 iu's per day shot first thing in the morning. I'm using Nordilet Pens for this. I will continue with this dose for 2 weeks and I will be increasing it to 2iu's per day and going up either bi-weekly or monthly. I will be starting a blast (currently on TRT) in another month and a half and I will up the HGH to 4-5 iu's per day 5 days per week during this blast.

Since I'm using an Eppi Pen for delivery it's SUPER simple. No drawing from a vial or mixing or anything. Simply click the pen to the desired clicks put a new pen tip on, inject, and push the plunger. SIMPLE....

I'm going to wait a month or so and then run an IGF-1 test. I wanted some input on that though. Do I take 10iu's 3 hours prior to the test? That seems excessive and it's a weeks worth of HGH but I would rather that than 8 months worth of bunk HGH. I will prob. only post on this weekly or so unless i notice anything that should be updated.

So far the only thing I have noticed since day 1 is that I'm def. a bit tired as the day goes on. On Sunday around 5pm I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. Not sure if it was a coincidence but I was exhausted. Besides that I'm sleeping better than I ever have but waking up has been a chore. I just don't want to get up in the morning and feel I could sleep another couple of hours. I'm getting a sold 8 hours of sleep per night AND SLEEPING THE ENTIRE TIME. I typically sleep a lot but I do get up a lot and toss and turn but not since I started. Could be a coincidence but I'm confident it's not.

Other than that nothing else to report. My diet is good but I'm drinking a ton of soda. I will stop in the next week or so to only 1 or 2 per day but i'm super stressed right now and I drink more soda when I'm stressed. The stress will be here for at least another week and then will be fine. I don't drink any alcohol and otherwise I eat clean. My goals for this are to lean out and add some muscle at the same time. I will be bulking for the winter and cutting in the spring and summer.
    Last edited by PistolPete33; 10-01-2014 at 09:53 AM.

My Stats:

38 years old
    5'6.5" tall (thought I was taller) 200lbs approx. 13-14% B.F. (thanks to the soda)
    On TRT for almost 2 years now at 200mg/week split Sunday night Thursday morning. .5mg Anastrozole Monday and Friday and HCG 2-3 times per week.
    I have 4 cycles under my belt
    workout 4-5 days per week and I have an active job (work in fitness industry)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    what are you budgeting as your monthly cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    what are you budgeting as your monthly cost?
    Off cycle is between $600-$900 and on cycle will be closer to $1200.

see, that's my point. I figure once I start, I wont stop. so suppose a more modest $6k/year. and suppose I live another 30 years. Means $180k pretax, or closer to $235k post tax.

No matter how you slice it, that's buying a house.

And there are some in the anti aging community that are testing a theory that testosterone replacement will provide a very similar "anti aging" benefit.

Are you planning very long term, or just a year or so?

see, that's my point. I figure once I start, I wont stop. so suppose a more modest $6k/year. and suppose I live another 30 years. Means $180k pretax, or closer to $235k post tax.

No matter how you slice it, that's buying a house.

And there are some in the anti aging community that are testing a theory that testosterone replacement will provide a very similar "anti aging" benefit.

Are you planning very long term, or just a year or so?
    I'm planning about a year and I will decide from there. It's a huge commitment for sure and a major expense. However, if I get the results I'm after and it helps with injuries at the same time I will prob continue it. Keeping finances in check though can be a difficult challenge and hoping my supplier doesn't disappear at the same time. Trying to stock up on it as best I can.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Is there a specific reason to slowly increase the dosage like this?

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Is there a specific reason to slowly increase the dosage like this?
    Some of my research suggested ramping up. Some say to do it and others say not to. I've read that if you start getting bad sides (sore joints etc.) then to lower to the previous level and work your way up. I figured that since it is going to be a long cycle and after speaking to someone in the know that got great results off a lower dosage I would start her and do it slowly. Plus, it's more affordable in the long run. If I jump in at $1200/month that gets old quickly and it's easy to fall off because of such a big expense.

Plus, I figure if I'm seeing results at the lower dosage it will motivate me to bump things up as I move on.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Damn that's expensive. I'm doing 4iu of blue tops a day which is like 1 kit a month for $130. I couldn't see myself paying that much. I'll just eat well and not drink alcohol to make up for it being generic.

With the Pharm grade stuff you're going to pay top dollar for it. At $130/month I doubt it's real esp. at 4ius. 4ius would cost me $1200/month but at least it's real HGH. You can't even run Peptides like GHRP-2 and Sermorelin for $140/month. You should run an IGF-1 Serum test.

Blog Entries
    How did you figure out how many clicks you need to get the correct IU? Found those Nordilet pens at my local pharmacy here in India but even here it's around $284 for 15mg.

5 clicks = 2iu's.

Blog Entries
    You probably already found this one but just in case: NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    You probably already found this one but just in case: NordiLet® - Conversion Module - Novo Nordisk A/S
    Awesome thanks for the link. I just knew it was .4 IU's per click.

I'm going to run this cycle longer than I anticipated. I just found out on Friday that my left hip is going to need to be replaced in the next 2 years. I'm going to run the HGH cycle for as long as I can afford to with hopes that I can prolong my hip replacement surgery.

The countdown will be from: 10/10/14

Wish me luck. I'm also going to be running a blast start towards the end of November with Test and Deca and after I will be running a maintenance dose of Deca at prob. 150mg/week along with my TRT. I will run this 10-12 weeks at a time with 3-4 weeks off. I will see if this helps with any joint pain etc.

Right now the only thing I'm feeling is some pins and needles in my hands when I'm sleeping. Not sure if this has anything to do with the HGH or not though. I'm also sleeping better than I have in years. It's just so hard to wake up in the morning. Otherwise everything else is the same.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm going to run this cycle longer than I anticipated. I just found out on Friday that my left hip is going to need to be replaced in the next 2 years. I'm going to run the HGH cycle for as long as I can afford to with hopes that I can prolong my hip replacement surgery.

The countdown will be from: 10/10/14

Wish me luck. I'm also going to be running a blast start towards the end of November with Test and Deca and after I will be running a maintenance dose of Deca at prob. 150mg/week along with my TRT. I will run this 10-12 weeks at a time with 3-4 weeks off. I will see if this helps with any joint pain etc.
    Hope it work out good for you Pistol P.

Starting my 4th week. Not noticing much for results as of yet which is what I expected. The sides I'm getting are def. pins and needles and my hands and my hands falling asleep while I'm sleeping. It's waking me up every morning usually around 5am. It doesn't bother me during the day at all though. I'm also still sleeping HARD. Besides waking up at 5am I'm sleeping great. I seem to be leaning out a bit as well even though my diet is still a little off. Still drinking Soda but cutting back. I will stop completely in the next week or so in preparation of my upcoming cycle.

I'm planning about a year and I will decide from there. It's a huge commitment for sure and a major expense. However, if I get the results I'm after and it helps with injuries at the same time I will prob continue it. Keeping finances in check though can be a difficult challenge and hoping my supplier doesn't disappear at the same time. Trying to stock up on it as best I can.
    but didn't you just mention that finances were in the toilet? do you have a charitable benefactor? =)
    PistolPete33 likes this.

but didn't you just mention that finances were in the toilet? do you have a charitable benefactor? =)
    Finances are def. down but picking back up. I cut out some of my business expenses that weren't giving me an R.O.I. and those savings more than cover my HGH addiction. HAHA

Finances are def. down but picking back up. I cut out some of my business expenses that weren't giving me an R.O.I. and those savings more than cover my HGH addiction. HAHA
    cutting out business expenses?

Let's see.......
    .........I could get rid of the woman and the kids for a similar financial gain? =)

..........and see? things are already starting to look better? Hang in there buddy!
    PistolPete33 likes this.

..........and see? things are already starting to look better? Hang in there buddy!
    Thank you I appreciate it. I honestly think it's mostly mental to be totally honest. Stress is a killer and taking a few steps back and looking at things from a birds-eye view helps you make the right changes. Working in crisis mode makes us make decisions out of emotion and not what's necessarily best. It's tough taking a $5K paycut per month though. We'll get the money back but it will take a few months.

In the long run this downward spiral has been a great learning experience. We know we can't ever become complacent.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Hope your HGH cycle is going well bud.

I did a blood test today at lab corps to check the quality of mine. It's generic and been doing 4IU day for like 3 months..so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    Hope your HGH cycle is going well bud.

I did a blood test today at lab corps to check the quality of mine. It's generic and been doing 4IU day for like 3 months..so we'll see.
    Keep me posted. Would love to see your results. I will be doing the same in the next several weeks.

leavehumanitybehind is offline New Member
    I'm going to wait a month or so and then run an IGF-1 test. I wanted some input on that though. Do I take 10iu's 3 hours prior to the test? That seems excessive and it's a weeks worth of HGH but I would rather that than 8 months worth of bunk HGH.
    I noticed there wasn't any feedback on the igf-1. Have you started that yet? And what do you mean by "test"? Is it a test run of igf-1? I'm a little confused by this sentence. If it's just igf-1 that you're asking about it is usually taken post workout. I've never used it personally but have been researching tons for my upcoming personal use. I plan to start at 160mcg post workout. I wouldn't recommend 10iu's of growth in a single dose, I took an endocrinology course in university and learned that the amount of growth hormone that can actually be saturated in your blood at one time is around 6 iu's. Any excess and it doesn't actually bond to whatever the **** the carrier is called in the blood and just kind of gets wasted. Anyways, that's all besides the point. I'm more curious about your run with igf-1 since I'm going to be giving it a try this winter/spring. I'd like to hear what you think of it!

Blog Entries
    Must admit I am following this with great interest as I want to run HGH next year. What have you read in terms of the first positive effects you are likely to notice?

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Yo PistolPete33,

Very cool post. Glad to see your taking action with GH. Sounds like the side effects of pins and needles mean you are on Good Gear! Nice.

Typically, if you lower the dose, those side effects will go away. HGH is a slow boat to China, definitely not a mass builder by any means, but it does create new cells within the body and taking Test with that is like Rocket Sauce for us older guys (40+).

I think the strategy to slowly elevate is a SMART choice; gives your body a chance to adjust and see how you feel.

Yeah, you need to pin 10IU's and then do BW post 3 hours; no need to fast and do not workout prior to testing. But, based on your sides, I'm sure your IGF-1 will be over 200 and your GH Serum should be well over 10 as well.

Please let us know your results!

Brett N is offline Senior Member
    Subscribed to your log Pete. Really looking forward to the results and I truly hope that it works out well for you. Keep up with the updates.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Just wanted to update this log. I upped my IU's mid week to 2.5ius 5 days per week. Sides are still the same but the pins and needles and numbness in my hands isn't as bad in the morning. My budget is going to allow me to consistently run 3-4ius per week without causing any financial burdons so I'm going to stick with that. I'm working my way up to 3ius and will be there by the end of the month.

I also just started a Blast of Test C and Deca so I'm running 400mg Deca and 600mg Test C per week and adding T-Bol at the 5 week mark. I will run this cycle for 14 or so weeks depending on how sides/gains go. Would love to gain 10lbs. and be able to retain 8lbs or so. I'm trying not to get too big as my wife is starting to give me a hard time. My injuries have been honestly feeling great lately and i'm excited about that. My neck no longer bothers me and I'm ramping up my bench press numbers so I'm happy about that. Not where I need to be but way better than I've been in the past 2 years.

My Tendonis is 95% cleared but I still use caution not to reinjure that. The other thing is that I'm clearly putting on mass (not because of the HGH but most likely because the neck injury is healing and chest and shoulders are getting worked way harder) and the scale has gone up about 8lbs yet my waist is getting smaller. I had to go down a buckle size on my belt today. My diet has been decent but I will be honest that I'm still drinking Soda. I know I have to kick that habit.

I think I'm starting to see the impact of the 2.5ius. These past few days I'm been so exhausted and tired I can't even explain what's going on. I'm struggling at the gym to stay energized. My lifts are all good but I just feel that i'm really sluggish. Not sure if this has anything to do with the increased dosage that I'm running. Keep in mind I was running 4 clicks and now I'm running 6 clicks so it's 50% more than what I was running. I'm going to continue with this as i know my body will adjust.

Been feeling a bit of wrist pain from time to time and still getting the pins and needles at night although not nearly as bad as when I started.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    maybe try 5 clicks (25% increase) for a few days then go to 6 and see if that helps you transition better. might be easier to add 1 click at a time while ramping up brotha
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    maybe try 5 clicks (25% increase) for a few days then go to 6 and see if that helps you transition better. might be easier to add 1 click at a time while ramping up brotha
    I think you read my mind. HAHA I was planning on bumping back to 4 clicks to finish out this week to see if I can get my energy levels back up and then get back to 5 next week for a few weeks and seeing if that helps to keep me from crashing like this. These past 2 days I've really been dragging ass.
    Lifted1 likes this.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    I think you read my mind. HAHA I was planning on bumping back to 4 clicks to finish out this week to see if I can get my energy levels back up and then get back to 5 next week for a few weeks and seeing if that helps to keep me from crashing like this. These past 2 days I've really been dragging ass.
    great minds think alike! hahahaha
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Thread Information