Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

First Cycle Complete. 20-weeks 40+ yr old

Overall:

Had completed 2 months of TRT before starting cycle. Primary Gonadal with test @0 for at least 8 years (estimated).

Cycle Was basically Test Phenyl, NPP, Anavar . Tried other items to see how my body reacted to them but not high doses. First 10 weeks high NPP with TrT dose of Test (300 per week) due to extreme joint pain and 3 inflamed discs and one almost herniated disc.. Last 10 weeks high Test w/400 a week NPP for joint maintenance.

Workout:

GVT 2 Body Parts M-Th (Chest, Back, Tri, Bi) 10x10 45 sec between sets
    Cable workouts for fun (Chest Fly, Leg rotation exercise, etc)
    Swim 4 x a week

Overall Results:

Calculated from Bod Pod Report

Start 162 KG. Finish 156 KG Net loss 13.3 lbs
    I was a little disappoited in this till I translated the rest of the report.

Muscle Gain: Net: 27.4 KG
    Fat Loss: Net: 33.4 KG

The Bad:

Extremely sensitive to HCT >50. Breathing, vision, coordination, many things start to "become different". and limit me to the weight room only. It was a LONG road to find a physician here in China that would do the Phlebotomy at regular intervals. Once found life was GOOD. Generally 4-5 weeks went from 42 HCT to 50. Dr says this is not normal but can see when my blood is pulled it looks under oxygenated. The BIG thing I learned is that when HCT/RBC go up..Blood Pressure goes up. Does not matter how much water you drink it is how the body works. For me when at 50 HCT my hypertension was 150/90. Pull 700 cc of blood and my BP immediately fell to 125/75 the day after. This might be more or less drastic person to person but it is a fact of nature. I am not sure why there is not more talk about the BP being connected to the HCT RBC level. i think there should be

One infection in left glute due to some reason. I am very careful but I guess shat happens. 4 days of Amoxicillin and it went away. This is OTC where I am at so no big deal. Once you have one of these you know the difference between an injection knot and an infection.

Eating once switched to higher test.....hardest thing I ever did. MAJOR craving for dairy products. Before higher test I could eat like a big dog. Found myself forcing food in...tough. Calculated from my diet at -500 a day calories...20 weeks 70K calories/7700 per KG = 9.x KG that should have been lost. Diet not as tight as it should have been and the reason...Pop. I drink Coke so that accounts for the 4 KG along with general meals eating out due to business and cannot know everything they use to cook foods.

The Good:

The results..I cannot complain on a recomp like that.

No issues with Liver. Lab every 3 weeks and not one item out of whack.

Cholesterol ... got schooled a little on it. Lipitor reduces good and bad Cholesterol. Got freaked my Good dropped below 1. Then was told that is a small factor and it is great to be above 1 but really does not mean that much in the scheme of things. The big factors are total and ratios between good and bad.

The Great:

Moved off of all diabetic medicines and due to the fat loss and the testosterone turning stuff back on....ruled only boarderline diabetic now. More than I hoped for. When i take metformin now I rest around 85 and without rest around 105 on wake up and after 2 hours of meals.

Joint pain GONE. Bone pain GONE. Inflamed Discs....GONE. New life. Feel like I did in my mid 20s.

But best of all. Old confidence and swagger is back.

Thanks to the great input from the staff here and putting up with us noobs while we learn.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Congrats on the fat loss and especially getting off the need for diabetes meds. That's a huge accomplishment! Just curious, how tall are you at over 340lbs?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Congrats man. Good read.

6'4 with extra wide frame. I am about 100 lbs over my target weight. Had a lot more recomp than I was expecting. Primary Hypogonadal for 8+ yrs and did not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Congrats on the fat loss and especially getting off the need for diabetes meds. That's a huge accomplishment! Just curious, how tall are you at over 340lbs?

Right now in process of getting my HCT down.

1 week before the end of cycle I did my bloodwork and also got an infection from an injection. I immediately took Amoxicillin and after 4 days it cleared (infection) but left me more dehydrated. The initial CBC form the week before was HCT 50..the one on day of blood draw was 55. Dehydrated over the time of the infection.

From 55 HCT they took 700 cc of blood

Did CBC again 7 days later with 48.5 HCT.

From 48.5 HCT they took 700 cc more and will retest CBC in a week and will report results. Doctor expects to be 43-44 and we shall see.

1979 Trans Am is offline New Member
    Great post!

Yep, HCT increase will effect BP so just give blood.

Either way, it's just amazing to see how it impacted your Diabetes...that's just incredible, nice work. We need more men taking action like you - would save a lot of folks a ton of money and heartache.

Wanted to add to this I got the test level result back today from bloodwork taken day after last pin. Exactly 250 on a 6-29 scale....so about 9x top of band. This was from 200 EoD Test Phenyl Prop. Still waiting on Free Test.

Thread Information