Thread: My Next Cycle

lilbull is offline Associate Member

Talking My Next Cycle

Sup,
    I'm gonna start my next cycle sometime soon in the next two months and I'm lookin for ideas on what to stack. It'll be my second cycle. My first cycle was Deca and dbol and I put on 25lbs. Kinda broke out a lil bit on my chest, back, and shoulders, anyone got anything I could do for that? Been cuttin lately, but I'm gonna start another cycle soon. I was thinkin Deca, Sust, kick start it with d bol, and finish it with about 4 weeks of winstrol . I'm 5'6" and 151.5lbs with 15" arms right now. Wanna really get swole on this next cycle. So please give me ideas about what you think of this cycle idea, or if you have an idea for another one that is better let me know too. I'm gonna be posting pics soon, just gotta get a digital camera.

get swole,
    Bull

Wassup lilbull? Shit dude your stats are almost identical to mine: I'm 5'6, 158 lbs, also with 15.25" arms!!! I'd definately go with the deca /sust/dbol cycle I'm on it now and you're gonna love it... especially the first four weeks on dbol. And the winstrol at the end I'd stack with something else, maybe Proviron so yo looking hard and the gains are solidified. Good luck bro!!!

HUGE PRESSER

I was thinkin about stackin the winstrol with primabol to really rip up. I had a friend who did this and he got rock hard. What do y'all know about clomid helping to keep your gains? And HP you said you got your gear from England, how did you do it without being paranoid as hell that you'd get busted? I'm thinkin about ordering mine next time because the prices around here are sky high and availability is shit. I've heard it's better to use domestic but I just don't wanna get busted. Oh well. Y'all let me know what y'all think about stackin the winny with the primabol.

Get Swole,
    Bull

Sounds good to stack it with primabol. Yeah... I was pretty fucking paranoid but I really trust this dude. But it all went well. But still try and get a domestic... I'm sure they're much easier.
    Peace bro.

HUGE PRESSER

When you gonna post some pics presser?

Well... I have some current ones taken and they're being developed... I just can't find my old ones!!! I can't wait to see the difference myself. BTW lilbull... take a look into my cycle diary. I am thinking of switching to tren last 10 weeks and if you have input thatd b great. Keep pumpin bro.

HUGE PRESSER

Yo lilbull can you explain y you're thinking of not doing the cycle now? I thought it was starting to look good... please an update bro.

HUGE PRESSER

I've finally decided!!! I'm gonna start my next cycle at the end of July. around the 26th or 27th. Here's what I'm thinkin for the cycle:
    Deca 400mg E5D (weeks 1-8)
    Sust 250 Two shots a week (weeks 1-8)
    Dbol 30mg a day (weeks 1 - 4)
    Winn 50 mg EOD (weeks 8-12)
    Primabol depot 200mg/week (weeks 8-12)
    I also wanted to use clomid but I'm not sure how to.
    and I want to get some nolva on hand too(just in case)
    HELL I'm so excited!! Just gotta find it all

AWESOME BRO!!! Glad to see you make up your mind, also glad to see that you're gonna bust out cycle. It looks good, a lot like mine You will love the results. Good luck and keep posting.

HUGE PRESSER

To anyone who cares, A guy showed me an awesome site that helps you keep up with calories and protein and carbs and fats, and tons of other stuff. Go to www.fitday.com and login. It's an awesome tool.

I'm going to be posting pics soon, and I hope y'all will be able to tell me whether I should keep cutting or if I should go ahead and start bulking again. I'm having trouble deciding.

Hey bro... saw your pics a couple days ago. Definately start bulking up before the cycle, you look real cut. So go with bulking and hit the weights hard!
    Good luck bro.

HUGE PRESSER

Thread Information