Hydroponics is offline Associate Member

Interesting first cycle test prop

So let me start off with my stats; im 24years old 170lbs about 8%bf and i am going to be eating 6 meals/day and training 5-6x week. Im going to be honest about everything here.

So im super impatient and im going on a 7 day vacation to the caribbean in about 9 weeks so i decided to do my first cycle of test prop. I actually enjoy injecting, so EOD is no problem for me. PIP is also no problem for me as Im covered in tattoos and I have a high threshhold for pain. my goal is to stay lean while adding muscle hardness, and roundness, fullness etc., so thats why I chose prop and thats how my 6 meals will be structured; very clean. I am finishing up a gyno reversal protocol at the moment and im done with the letro and tapering down with the nolva stage to get rid of some minor puffy nipple. I only took letro for a week and then im taking nolva for a little over a week to prevent rebound. Im guessing my estro is pretty damn low from this so I wont need my Arimidex , I have on hand, for awhile, at least. Im really prone to gyno (already had a gyno surgery) but didnt take out the glands. Anyways im on my second shot of prop, first was in the glute and had bad PIP, second was in the quad, and im not having any PIP there so far although i took it a few hours ago and i usually dont get the PIP until the next day.

Im doing 1ml EOD and i have 2 different brands of prop so that should also be interesting, one is clear, the other two are yellowish. Know people taking both, one was lab tested, so I know it is legit. I will get bloodwork done midcycle to make sure everything is on track. I have a bottle of NAC for liver support as well. I plan on hitting the HCG : i have 10,000ius on week 2 or 3. Ill take 250 twice per week.

Ill finish my cycle in 9 weeks, take a few days off for the vacation then start my nolva,clomid pct. Should workout perfect im thinkin. Ill post before and after pics if you guys want and im hoping to have a good , humble, first test prop only cycle

Lookin something like:
    1-9 Test prop 1ml EOD
    2-9 HCG 250ius 2x per week
    Arimidex (if necessary) *usual amount)
    And Nolva Clomid pct (usual dosing protocol) *i forget exactly what it is but ill look it up when it gets closer to the time

Any suggestions, reccomendations and advice will be appreciated!

-Hydro

Oh yea, im 5"8 and going to eventually compete.
    Last edited by Hydroponics; 11-09-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Good luck, let us know how it goes. I'm planning to try prop for my next blast and will follow this for sure. Btw, you look a lot bigger than 170lbs would suggest, I'd say you have one of those body types that could look really big even at relatively low weight, which is good if you follow through with competing.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroponics View Post
    So let me start off with my stats; im 24years old 170lbs about 8%bf and i am going to be eating 6 meals/day and training 5-6x week. Im going to be honest about everything here.

So im super impatient and im going on a 7 day vacation to the caribbean in about 9 weeks so i decided to do my first cycle of test prop. I actually enjoy injecting, so EOD is no problem for me. PIP is also no problem for me as Im covered in tattoos and I have a high threshhold for pain. my goal is to stay lean while adding muscle hardness, and roundness, fullness etc., so thats why I chose prop and thats how my 6 meals will be structured; very clean. I am finishing up a gyno reversal protocol at the moment and im done with the letro and tapering down with the nolva stage to get rid of some minor puffy nipple. I only took letro for a week and then im taking nolva for a little over a week to prevent rebound. Im guessing my estro is pretty damn low from this so I wont need my Arimidex , I have on hand, for awhile, at least. Im really prone to gyno (already had a gyno surgery) but didnt take out the glands. Anyways im on my second shot of prop, first was in the glute and had bad PIP, second was in the quad, and im not having any PIP there so far although i took it a few hours ago and i usually dont get the PIP until the next day.

Im doing 1ml EOD and i have 2 different brands of prop so that should also be interesting, one is clear, the other two are yellowish. Know people taking both, one was lab tested, so I know it is legit. I will get bloodwork done midcycle to make sure everything is on track. I have a bottle of NAC for liver support as well. I plan on hitting the HCG : i have 10,000ius on week 2 or 3. Ill take 250 twice per week.

Ill finish my cycle in 9 weeks, take a few days off for the vacation then start my nolva,clomid pct. Should workout perfect im thinkin. Ill post before and after pics if you guys want and im hoping to have a good , humble, first test prop only cycle

Lookin something like:
    1-9 Test prop 1ml EOD
    2-9 HCG 250ius 2x per week
    Arimidex (if necessary) *usual amount)
    And Nolva Clomid pct (usual dosing protocol) *i forget exactly what it is but ill look it up when it gets closer to the time

Any suggestions, reccomendations and advice will be appreciated!

-Hydro
    Believe me, arimidex is necessary, especially if youre gyno prone. I learned the hard way.

Was running test e not long ago, didnt take arimi until the 3rd week. My nipples was hurting so bad i had trouble putting on clothes...

The only reason im not taking it yet is because im finishing up this puffy nipple reduction protocol (im almost done) so im taking nolva for another week then ill stop and take the arimidex .

The only reason im not taking it yet is because im finishing up this puffy nipple reduction protocol (im almost done) so im taking nolva for another week then ill stop and take the arimidex.
    Nolva is a serm, arimi is an AI, two very different things. Your e2 levels wont be stable...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	457 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	153752

You think i should just stop the nolva immediately and let the test do its thing? Worry about adex if i start feeling sensitive?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I would start thr adex first week. Run it all the way till PCT

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Ditto on the AI from the start, especially if you've already had gyno issues.

Okay i dont wanna take any risks. ill just start the adex at .25 eod and adjust accordingly. Im also startin the hcg which i have 10000ius mixed with 2ml of sterile water so its 5000ius per ml. Im tryin to figure out the math on what would be equal to 250ius on the ins syringe then ill be good to go with that.

oxymoron is offline New Member
    Tagging along,

What does your diet look like bud?

Okay i dont wanna take any risks. ill just start the adex at .25 eod and adjust accordingly. Im also startin the hcg which i have 10000ius mixed with 2ml of sterile water so its 5000ius per ml. Im tryin to figure out the math on what would be equal to 250ius on the ins syringe then ill be good to go with that.
    Well, you f*cked up there!

Shelf life of hcg mixed with sterile water is only a couple of weeks. Bac water is what you want.

If you mixed 10000 ius with 2 ml, then 0.05 ml would be 250 ius.

I think it was bac, it was the ampule that came with the hcg

Diet will be 6 meals. Not counting calories or weighing food. At least not until im ready to do a comp.

Meal1: 2eggs, egg white and ezekiel toast with almond butter
    Meal2: cottage cheese or greek yogurt and protein shake. Sometimes tuna
    Meal3: 1 chicken breast, sweet potato, brown rice
    Meal4: 1 chicken breast, mixed veggies,
    *workout
    Meal5: usually steak, chicken again, or fish. Brown rice. Or veggie or both
    Meal6: before bed; oatmeal, harboiled egg, or small piece of meat
    Snacks in between meals are almonds, shakes, or salad, usually
    *meals are subject to change but always remain clean. I may go out to eat on the weekends one time and have a juicy steak or seafood dish but i will be doing my best to avoid alcohol the whole cycle

I eat a banana or apple in the morning as well. Coffee only on certain days

Pip is always the worst 2 days later im noticing

Week 3 is nearly complete, strength is up a tiny bit. Diet is on point 6-7 meals a day very clean, high protein. Pip isnt bothering me as much anymore. Im sweating at night a bit, ill wake up in the middle of the night noticing im pretty sweaty and will have to scoot over. Havent checked my weight yet. Pumps are getting pretty intense

Week 4 update: things that were previously heavy are starting to feel light

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cool log man I'll be following

So far im up 2-3 lbs in week4 and i will post before/after pics once the cycle is completed

Week 5 is complete. I'm actually up 3~5 lbs but i have been eating 6+ times a day and lifting 6days a week. Strength is up a bit and I feel like a monster in the gym, I just wanna keep going. Pumps are insane. No negative sides and I feel really good.

1 week left to go to complete my 9 week cycle. Very pleased with results thus far! Ive put on 5 or so pounds of quality muscle and I am still very cut and defined. My shirts are getting pretty tight lol. I added in clen the last 2 weeks as well. Strength went up a decent amount, nothing crazy tho. Hit the 6 meals everyday and hit the gym 5-6x per week. I started taking tribulus to help recover faster during PCT and I took 500mg NAC everday. I really like test P minus the painful injections (mostly in quads). Very good quality gains in this cycle, little to no water weight with Adex. Highly reccomend if you dont mind injecting EOD.

cycle is complete and I have began PCT. Overall i've put on a solid 7-8lbs give or take and I felt great the whole time. I hope I can keep my gains and I will definitely be using prop again in the future.
    black and red shorts are before and full body is halfway and last is finished

Attachment 154514Attachment 154515Attachment 154516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2548.jpg 
Views:	511 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	154517Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender 2.JPG 
Views:	673 
Size:	549.8 KB 
ID:	154518Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.JPG 
Views:	767 
Size:	256.0 KB 
ID:	154519

doesn't look like much of a difference but I am bigger so I know it worked well
    Last edited by Hydroponics; 12-30-2014 at 12:36 PM.

One more i just took today (day 1 of pct)

Name:	image-2258399826.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	362.2 KB 
ID:	154525

Completed my last day of pct and im still hanging around 175 started at around 165 so im happy with that for my first go round, only took a small dose of prop...... Next cycle outta be interesting ive got some high quality guaranteed cocktail from a trusted source that is supposed to blow my socks off going to do a 12 week test cycle of a nice mixture, question is, how long can i wait...time off should equal time on + pct i know but im eager .... >_<

RewardingLabor is offline Associate Member
    Woah that diet is really intense. What are your daily macros like? I'm guessing around 300 protein but maybe like 100 carbs and 50 or less fat. I could be way off if you're eating 5 sweat potatoes and half a pound of oatmeal haha.

- GAL -->

I got a herniated disc from deadlifting 410lbs x3 and then doing "thrusters," followed by front squatting 265lbs. Next day i was effed. But that was when i was weighing about 160lb, pretty good for that size despite the fact i got injured. I like the crossfit routine but i care more about looks and id pick bodybuilding all day

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Nolva is a serm, arimi is an AI, two very different things. Your e2 levels wont be stable...

Name:	image.png 
Views:	457 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	153752
    the reason he is taking the nolva is to let his estrogen start to rebound which it dose after the use of letro so the nolva then blocks the estrogen at the receptor instead of continuing to kill his e2 with another a.I...fyi....

Thread Information