ERmuscle is offline New Member

Question Need some help on my first cycle

Hey guys, I'm a newbie to this site, and what a hell of a site it is....great job. My question is....how should I work my first cycle. I read up on every piece of gear there is so I did do my research. I have D-bol to start off with and I'm looking for a relatively small amount of gear to use. Like 2-3 different things and then finish with Clomid. I appreciate any advice from you guys. It really seems like you guys know what the hell your talking about and seem very knowledgible on your stuff.

29 y/o (metabolism is starting to get slow!)
    190 lbs.
    Moderately built now, but need that boost

Thanks for all your help guys.
    ERmuscle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What are you're goals ??? Assuming you're wanting something relatively mild as far as side effects are concerned.

Maybe do something along the lines of this ??

1-4 dbol @ 30 - 40 mg's day
    1-10 eq @ 200 / 300 mg's a week
    1-10 test (cyp or enan) @ 500 mg's week

or you could even do this :

1-4 dbol @ 30 - 40 mg's a day
    1-10 eq @ 200 / 300 mg's a week
    7-12 winny @ 50 mg's EOD

Just answer the first question - what are you're goals. It's much easier to help you that way.

Thanks for the advice. My goals do not include being an Arnold Shwarzeneggar look alike but also not Pee-Wee Herman. I want, what most men want, a cut, define structure. I've seen the results of many people after their first cycle. I want that build, being that they keep their gains instead of losing them. Even though I'll probably get a large mass in the beginning, I have to somewhat keep it controlled since I'm in the medical field and around many people everyday. They will know I'm shooting and start talking. I really can't have that in my position. I know its hard to justify the use of gear in my perdicament, but I am going to do it, I just want some helpful tips and a good schedule on my gear. I hope that helps out a little. What is the best thing to keep your gains? Thanks again.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    I did a deca and d-bol cycle for my first one and I put on 25 lbs in 8 weeks. You might wanna look into deca.

How much of each one did you take? Did you lose any of the gains? Were you happy with the results?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    1st cycle, I ran:

1-4: 30mg/ED dbol
    1-12: 500mg/wk test enanthate
    1-12: 400mg/wk dbol
    1-12: 1 mg/ED liquidex
    5-12: 20mg/ED nolvadex
    16-19: Clomid

Gained 26 pounds...held onto about 13. I used too much liquidex, as I never had problems with gyno (my biggest worry). Looking back, I would have only used 0.5mg ED. I did a ton of research before running this. I had also lifted for years naturally and hit a plateau. My training and diet were both 110%....I did everything I knew of to keep my gains and that's what I ended up with. I was happy with my results and my pictures showed major improvements so I can't complain. I did realize though that you don't transform your body and pack on mass easily, even with AS. It's going to take me several years before I can be happy with my physique.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Just to clear up a point for ERmuscle, I am sure Pumpseeker will fix this when he notices it... But where he says he ran Dbol 400mg a week weeks 1-12. thats just a typo.. he is most likly refering to Deca ...

You probably already know that Bro.. just dont wanna ya pumpiing all that dbol into ya for that many weeks

Jaguar

Thread Information