Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Test Cyp, 400mg/week. Non bodybuilder, Oly lifter log.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp, 400mg/week. Non bodybuilder, Oly lifter log.

So instead of making all sorts of new threads in the main questions area, I figured that I would start a log and hopefully get feedback.

If anything, I want to keep this accurate and complete through the whole process. I have noticed far too many incomplete logs and as a new guy who spend about 6 months researching. Complete logs are great for those looking to start their first cycle.

So here it is, my first cycle.

12 weeks, 400mg of Test Cyp. every 3.5 days. (Mid Sunday, Early Thursday)
    -Test is U.S. manufactured, pharmacy stuff-

12 weeks of Adex. .25eod. ***Starting with ar-r liquidex. However I have some pharm pills coming in as I am worried about AR-R quality from the mass amount of negative reviews. Will update results, and determine if its bunk from any sides and/or mid cycle bloods. Will switch to pills at that point, or stay on AR-R stuff if its working.

HCG .....So 50% of the world leans one way or the other on this. From my reading, I agree on the idea that it IS a good idea. However, the order got messed up and I will not be able to start this until mid cycle. Not too too worried, have read through plenty of success stories without HCG, and lots with. Mine will split the difference and be right in the middle.

PCT

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Goals

I am NOT a body builder, nor do I have much interest in the sport. As an Olympic weightlifter I am far, far more concerned with performance than aesthetics. So my goals are all about being able to train harder, train more with the goal of loading more weight on the evil barbell and throwing it over my head.

It is a weight class sport, and I sit about 5lbs above the max for my class. So I will attempt to stay within 10lbs of my current weight. Fortunately, I will eat clean-ER than I do now and should lose an LB or two of fat. Not much fat burning cardio in Weightlifting, So diet is our main way of staying close. Also, the added volume of training I plan on doing during cycle should burn a few extra lbs.

Diet: I eat clean, whole, organic, unprocessed foods. I eat as much as I feel I need to eat to perform. I know what makes me feel like shit in training and what works in training. I stay away from garbage most days, but do let myself have cheat days. But even then, I don't go crazy with sugary processed foods. My cheats are a bun-less In'n'out or a Chipotle burrito without the sour creams, rice, etc...steak and more steak!

Training:

So I have read LOTS on here, and understand that everyone is into Bodybuilding. Therefore, your training reflects your sport of choice.

My training will look far different than that. If anyone has ever been curious about how we train, please keep reading.

- I train 5 days per week. MON-TUE-WED FRI-SAT

- EVERY lift is percent based from our 1rep maxes.

- EVERY day is leg day. Even when we don't squat...A snatch and Clean & Jerk both involve a squat.

- We Squat heavy THREE times a week...MINIMUM ha ha. Usually Front squat twice and Back squat once. The front squat has more direct carryover for the bottom position of a clean, and the back builds pure strength. And depth...your ass WILL be down at your ankles.

- For assistance movements, we do Clean pulls, Snatch pulls, Snatch deadlift, Clean deficit deadlifts, RDL's, Standing Goodmorning, GHD back extensions, tons of sit-ups, tons of strict pull ups, tons of standing strict/push/behind neck, front of neck presses. Lots of variations of barbell complexes. etc....google the movements, maybe they will help in your Bodybuilding endeavors.

-No arms day or chest day ha ha ha. Bench press limits shoulder mobility, and big Bi's limit the front rack position.

-Mobility is huge!!! we stretch and mobilize constantly.

**** it...just watch this video
    In Klokov we trust - YouTube

So that's my log. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday Nov17

-Pin #1
    pinned right quad, went very very smooth. Watched a ton of youtube videos before hand. Barely any pip even 2 days later. Good start!

I think it was 100% placebo, but I felt like I had a constant, slight adrenaline rush all day. Heart rate, etc...

Day two: My Balls started to have a slight ache???

Thursday Nov 20

-Pin #2

Pinned left quad. ****ed it all up. Couldn't hold needle straight, or all the way in. I am sure I caused some damage to the muscle with all the moving around the needle did. Plus I think I pushed the oil in way to fast.

PIP!! Pip for days!!

Balls still ache. Had what I think are placebo sides, sensitive nipples because I kept checking them ha ha. But its all gone. The slight dull ache in my balls is definitely there though.

Training feels good...obviously too early for effects, but the mental aspect of knowing that I am on cycle is getting me very focused and energized to lift.

Sunday Nov 23

Pin #3
    Right Quad. Initial impression is that it went much smoother than Pin#2. Much more like my first pin. No immediate pip like I had from pin#2, so fingers crossed.

Hit a nerve, It was not painful like I thought it would be. Just made my quad twitch twice. Kept the needle straight though and no issues.

From Pin #2 until now, My Ball ache has diminished slightly. I think now that the initial jitters of being on a first cycle are gone and my curious nipple sensitivity went away, the Ball is ache is there, but much less pronounced.

Training is good...still kicking ass solely on the Placebo effect from knowing I am on gear. All mental, but in Olympic Weightlifting with the technique aspect of the lifts being crucial....Your mental game is just as important as strength. So no complaints, placebo or not...I will take it day after day of focused, pumped up training.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great log man i really like the style of your entries. I'll be following

So the AR-R Liquidex is still wierding me out.

1ML per ML. I am doing .25mg EOD.

That's like 1 little drop that I don't even notice if I swallow or not. Hope to hell its working, My nips itch! ha ha.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    So the AR-R Liquidex is still wierding me out.

1ML per ML. I am doing .25mg EOD.

That's like 1 little drop that I don't even notice if I swallow or not. Hope to hell its working, My nips itch! ha ha.
    If your nipples itch or get tender/sore you may want to up the dose to .5 EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn
    So the AR-R Liquidex is still wierding me out. 1ML per ML. I am doing .25mg EOD. That's like 1 little drop that I don't even notice if I swallow or not. Hope to hell its working, My nips itch! ha ha.
    Lol get a syringe with capacity of 1 ml and you ll see 0.25 ml is alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    If your nipples itch or get tender/sore you may want to up the dose to .5 EOD.

Thanks...might give it a week still. I am not 100% convinced that I'm not just worried about it and therefore I "think" they feel sensitive. I have only had three pins so far.

Thursday, NOV 27th

Pin #4, Left quad.

So initial impression is that I did a much better job into my left quad than I did on Pin #2. Pretty straight forward, no immediate pip. We will see how tomorrow feels.

Impressions from Pin #3 to Pin #4.

So after just ten days, I think that I have gotten over any Placebo type effects and initial jitters of being on my first cycle.

The light, dull ache in my balls is intermittent. The slightly sensitive nipple feeling has largely gone away. I think that it was mostly due to me paying such close attention to them more than an actual side. But the .25mg of Liquidex should be keeping any sides down anyway.

In the Gym:
    Mentally, knowing that I am on gear keeps me very focused and intense and I attack my training in every session. There have been no "ok" days or bad ones.

In our training we limit rest between lifts to 2min tops, due to the time standards at Official weightlifting meets where you might have to follow each attempt with no more than 2 minutes of rest. Needless to say, when lifting in the 80% and up range of your 1rm, you get out of breath and fatigued pretty well due to the Clean&Jerk and Snatch being such big, compound movements.

We also do a lot of lifts "Every minute, on the minute" sometimes for singles, sometimes for doubles or triples. These really get the heart rate up and fatigue your muscles.

What I have noticed so far is that in these situations, I am still just as tired when attempting each lift. The difference is that I am never missing a lift, the weight seems far easier to lift than it normally would under these conditions and I am even lifting slightly heavier with relative ease.

Also...On Wednesday, after lifting Monday and Tuesday, I am generally beat up. However, I was able to attack Wednesdays training like it was Monday.

This could be the gear, or I could just be getting better. Whatever it is, I will take it and look forward to continued progress.

Sunday, Nov 30 [B]Two weeks Down![/B]

Pin# 5, right quad.
    Easy deal...finally getting the hang of this I think.

Excited to start week 3 and hopefully feel this ride kick off soon!

Pin #4 through Pin#5
    Not much to report...left leg pip was almost nothing. More of a NON-painful knot rather than the tearing pain from the first time ha ha.

Nothing gym related, still chugging along doing great things.

No sides. Ball ache is intermittent, and haven't noticed my nipples in days which is a plus.

Liquidex still at .25 eod.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 11-30-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Actual question here!

So Mondays training was crap, felt weak as shit. And same with today's. In general, had a decrease in energy and strength Monday and Tuesday.

Going to wait it out before I freak out because of a few possible causes.

-Thursdays thanksgiving diet+beers.
    -Fridays post thanksgiving diet.
    -24 hour duty on Saturday plus a crap diet to match.
    - Sunday I got little recovery sleep from staying up all Saturday.

I am hoping that I am paying the price of 3-4 days of holiday diet + work related severe lack of sleep. And not a hormone imbalance.

My gear is US pharmacy test cyp. 200mg per ML.

The adex is ARR liquidex at .25 eod.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I wouldn't panic yet. You're not far enough into the cycle to be reaping many rewards yet from the test, that should come around week 4 or 5. From what you described, makes complete sense that you'd be feeling tired and weaker after 3-4 days of poor diet, long work hours, and little sleep. Get some rest and I bet you'll feel great and ready to hit the gym hard again. Keep us posted and good luck! I wouldn't call myself a powerlifter, but I do use the big 3 as a gauge of overall strength so I can definitely respect the hard work that goes into that style of lifting. You should get some great strength gains out of this!
    cttoasn and blakegains like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I wouldn't panic yet. You're not far enough into the cycle to be reaping many rewards yet from the test, that should come around week 4 or 5. From what you described, makes complete sense that you'd be feeling tired and weaker after 3-4 days of poor diet, long work hours, and little sleep. Get some rest and I bet you'll feel great and ready to hit the gym hard again. Keep us posted and good luck! I wouldn't call myself a powerlifter, but I do use the big 3 as a gauge of overall strength so I can definitely respect the hard work that goes into that style of lifting. You should get some great strength gains out of this!
    Thanks man!

Pin #6 Thu(early) Dec 3rd

Pin went well...into left quad. No pip! Finally getting this down!

Pin #5 - Pin #6

As stated earlier...I definitely paid the price for the Thanksgiving break.

Training Mon/Tue was not too great. Felt pretty weak.

Wed was not so bad...felt like I was coming around.

No sides...nothing at all.

First impressions after Pin #6

I think this may be where the journey really starts. I am late week 3, leading into 4.

So I pinned Thursday morning, and was actually super excited about it? ha ha. By afternoon I felt much better than Mon or Tue.

By late afternoon...Greasy, Greasy skin!! I felt the start of a zit or two around where I used to get them as a teen. And my face, forehead and back of neck are very greasy.

Friday, greasy skin continues. As strange as it sounds, this actually excited me ha ha.

Trained Friday...Felt unstoppable, absolutely amazing.

Today, Saturday morning, more of the same. Just killed it in training, and felt amazing the whole time.

Also...I want to **** anything that walks lately ha ha.
    Khazima likes this.

-Week 3 over, entering week 4!

Pin #7 Sun DEC 7

So I decided to try use the same needle to draw and pin. After getting hundreds of Intra-Muscular shots by our Medics, I have never once seen them switch, and so I gave it a try. Immediate impression is good, I do not notice any difference so far.

Pin #6 through Pin#7

-As earlier stated, Thursday the greasy skin hit and has kept up. I am now using my wife's face scrub ha ha.

-Aggression is noticeably up.

-Absolutely KILLED it during training both Friday and Saturday.

-Very excited to enter week 4 and I hope that the last 4 days are just a taste of what is in store.

Blog Entries
    Following

Pin #8. Thu Dec 11

Mid 4th week.

Left quad. So again, I used same pin to draw and inject. Noticeable difference in how easily the pin breaks skin. Not really painful, doesn't bother me.

No pip, things went smooth.

Pin #7 - Pin #8

Really feeling stronger than normal. Training is now noticeably better. Feel absolutely unstoppable.

Greasy skin still, which I strangely like. Reminds me that things are working.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to hear things are going better.
    Pip sucks glad you getting over that.
    Good luck the rest of way
    blakegains likes this.

Thanks man!

Pin #9. Thu Dec 18

Hotel room floor, mid road trip home for Christmas.

Left quad, easy day, no pip.

Pin 8 - 9

Greasy skin still... I strangely love it. One or two zits in odd places like my trap and bicep. But other than greasy skin no sides. Sometimes I think my nipples get sensitive.... But then I just quit playing with them ha ha.

Training was hit or miss. Monday was great, Friday I ran a fitness test for work which was easy.

Wed + thu I sat in a car driving home.

Friday training was decent and Saturdays kinda sucked.

Holiday diet plus two day road trip took it's toll. But considering, training was far better than it should have been.

Pin 10, Sun Dec 21

Right quad, hit a nerve, bled a bunch but no pip.

Pin 9 - 10

Greasy skin still. Really going through my wife's face scrub ha ha.

Training today (Mon, Dec 22) was pretty good. Noticed huge pumps which was weird for me since I don't train body building and don't isolate things. All of my accessory lifts targeting my back really pumped up my Lats. Felt cool!!

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post

Training today (Mon, Dec 22) was pretty good. Noticed huge pumps which was weird for me since I don't train body building and don't isolate things. All of my accessory lifts targeting my back really pumped up my Lats. Felt cool!!
    Be careful, that's how you get drawn into body building lol!

Cool log, nice layout
    cttoasn and blakegains like this.

Pin 11, Thu DEC 25

Left Quad, no pip, another easy day.

Pin 10 - Pin 11

Training Monday Dec 22 was decent,
    Training Tue Dec 23 was great...Felt super strong, far stronger than I should!
    Training Wed Dec 24 was good. Broke from normal routine for a gym wide 12 days of Christmas type of crossfitish "wod" Lots of fun, felt like I got hit by a truck.

Pin 12, Sun Dec 28

Right quad, no pip...just another super easy day. Definitely got the hang of this I think.

Pin 11 - Pin 12

Training Dec 26th was great strength wise, felt pretty beast strength wise. However, than long almost hour long crossfitish type of workout we did for "fun" on Christmas eve left me feeling beat up. Some serious DOM's from that stuff.

Missed Saturday due to long road trip home.

Lesson learned

Planning a cycle through both Thanksgiving AND Christmas creates unique challenges I think. Diet becomes extremely difficult to stay focused on, and also the hustle and bustle in combination with the Holiday diet can seriously effect your training.

Pin 13, Thu Jan 1st, 2015!

Left quad...again, too easy. Injected maybe 225-250mg instead of the normal 200mg. This was because there was only a tiny amount of test left in the bottle and I decided to just kill the small amount and draw all of the fluid.

Pin 12 - Pin 13

Training Monday Dec 29th was great as well as Tue Dec 30th

Missed Dec 31st due to gym being closed....Anouther effect of training on cycle through the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New years.

Will be back at it Friday and Saturday and be back to uninterrupted schedule on Monday.

Ordered Bloods through private - md - labs - dot.com, waiting on confirmation to schedule visit to clinic.

PIN 14 - Sunday Jan 4th

Right Quad. Hit the same damn nerve in the right leg that I always do, pulled out, re pinned.

Aspirated like normal...20 second slow injection...let sit a sec, pulled out and got a ton of blood. But all good otherwise.

Also, random pip in left leg showed up yesterday. Very strange 2 days after. Not too bad though.

Also....thirsty as **** all day. Drink tons of water and I'm up to piss like 3 times a night now ha ha.

Pin #15. Thu Jan 8th

Left....DELT!

First time pinning a Delt. I have the other thread about my swelling, weeklong painful mass, etc.all from Pin #13

Was advised to try a 4 pin site rotation and so delts it is.

My 1" needle went all the way, was a little shaky having only 1 hand. Aspirating was tricky. But overall not bad at all.

Can definitely feel a dull pain in the delt right now.

Pin 14 - Pin 15
    Training has been solid.

Felt slightly off in Monday when the swelling, temp of leg and pain was at it's worst.

Pin #16, Sun Jan 11th

Right Delt!
    More difficult that left delt for sure . Aspirating was tricky. Over all I think it went smooth. Little ache in shoulder but that's it.

Pin #15 - Pin #16

First delt pin last Thursday went perfect, no pip in the virgin muscle.

Training was great, still feeling very very strong.

Body composition is improving too and I have focused no attention to that. Generally a little leaner but about 6-7lbs heavier too. Might make cutting to comp weight hard...OR, I can think about moving up a class and embracing the bulk ha ha.

Finally gave blood today. I know I'm past the halfway point, but better late than never. Looking forward to getting the results.

Training last night was INSANE, and I didn't even feel that great but my strength is just getting stupid ha ha.
    Khazima likes this.

Pin 17, Thu Jan 15

Right Quad

Pin went well...Quads felt nice and fresh now that I have started a 4 pin site rotation between quads and delts.

Pin 16-17

Training Monday and Tuesday was nuts...Just felt beyond strong.

BLOOD RESULTS!

Total Testosterone = 3278.7
    Free Test (Direct) = 48.0

Estradiol = 58.1

So my Estradiol was high. Either my ARR liquidex is bunk, underdosed or I am not taking enough.

I take .3 EOD, so I am thinking that all the reviews on arr liquidex are correct...Its crap.
    hawk14dl likes this.

Is that the sensitive e2?

58 is really not bad. I wouldn't say it's crap necessarily.

Curious, are you shaking your bottle before dosing? I noticed with my liquid cialis, if I don't shake it I get nothing. No effects at all. Shaking it makes the difference. Just an idea

Test just lists

Estradiol and 58 was above the normal range.

I'm already taking .3 eod and I do shake it very well.

I don't think it's bunk... Just under dosed maybe. I feel that if it were complete garbage the levels would be very very high.

No gyno symptoms and libido is huge. Don't seen to retain a ton if water. So I'm thinking maybe a bump in dosage or switch to my Alpha pharm arimidex pills.

I would say if you aren't experiencing any symptoms, I'd leave the dose alone. What's the range on the test?

Pin 18, Monday Jan 19th

Left quad. So after letting the left quad that had the severe pip and swelling calm down down for over two weeks. I went back in.

Everything went smooth.

Some very localized pip today though. Maybe silverdollar sized area with a deep dull pain. Strange.

Pin 17 - 18

Feeling strong as shit, loving training.

Started on .25 eod of REAL Arimidex (anastrozol) pills on Monday.

No noticeable change so far. Heart felt a little racy Monday night.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 02-07-2015 at 03:29 PM.

Pin 19, Friday, Jan 23

Right quad...easy day.

Pin 18 - 19

Getting stronger, I definitely never want to come off ha ha.

Feel super dry now that I am on the REAL Adex. Quartering my 1mg pills is tricky, but not a show stopper.

Pin 20, Mon Jan 26

Left Delt....Kinda got thrown off my regular schedule, But still twice a week. 3.5ish days.

Delts feel easier now.

Pin 19 - 20

Again...feeling stronger than ever. Lots of comments....some have even made jokes and comments asking what im on, ha ha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information