FluffyBeginner is offline New Member

First Test P Cycle - HELP PLEASE

Hey guys,

So need a bit of ADVICE ASAP.

So read up on your site and found this comment so decided to go for Tesp P, but twice a week injecting.

Just finished my second week got a couple questions:

Shots 1-3 - 0.50 ml of 100mg Test P
    Shots 4-6 - 0.75 ml of Test P
    After week 3 was planning on upping to 1ml of 100mg Test P - do you think this is too little?

I have been injecting twice a week Monday and Thursday so far, but should I up to 3 times?

What do you recommend?

PS been injecting into my glutes... is it supposed to be painful the next 2 days?

Stats:

Height: 1.84m
    Weight: 90kgs
    BF: 14%
    Training - Strength 531 3 Times week min
    Bench: 115kgs
    Squat: 120 kgs
    DLift: 180 kgs

Anything else I missed?

I have Nolva, Clomid and HCG on hand for PCT but been reading two different sets of advice - running HCG on cycle and waiting until after. Went with my trainers advice and will run after.

Trainers recommendation:
    Week 1-4: Use 0.5 ml of 100mg Tets P for tolerance - TWICE A WEEK
    Week 5-8 - Double to 1ml of Test P - TWICE A WEEK

Right now can manage only twice due to the pain and logisitics - am moving . But next week thinking of pinning EOD - 3 times a week?

Will only be able to pin again on Wednesday as will be on the road from Thursday to Saturday and tbh been using nurses at clinic to inject me, still got a bit of needle phobia.

Any advice is appreciated

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read this quick it will explain the use of HCG and an AI on cycle and your pct.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

There is absolutely no need to titrate your dose of prop and it needs to be injected ed or EOD.

Your trainer is a prick and is going to hurt you. Sack the Cvnt.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And yes, prop hurts for a lot of people but you need to stop being a pvssy and man up and inject yourself. If you can't you shouldn't be cycling, IMO.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the advice going to step it up to 1ml 3 times a week and see what happens progress wise.

Needles wise I will train myself just flying internationally now and cant really lug needles everywhere without it being suspicious especially to family.

On my final week - 8 I may struggle to inject due to travel restrictions. Would you recommend upping dose in week 7 instead?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBeginner View Post
    Thanks for the advice going to step it up to 1ml 3 times a week and see what happens progress wise.

Needles wise I will train myself just flying internationally now and cant really lug needles everywhere without it being suspicious especially to family.

On my final week - 8 I may struggle to inject due to travel restrictions. Would you recommend upping dose in week 7 instead?
    EOD is every other day not 3 x a week unless you are doing 4 x a week every other week.

I already said no need to titrate dosages so no, no point going up on week 7.

Maybe you should have designed the timing of this cycle better to suit your travel plans.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I pinned my left glute on Wednesday for the second time this cycle but at 1cc of test prop.

However it has swollen up and is quite uncomfortable.

Any recommendations? What must I do tomorrow? Should I still pin? If it’s an infection can I take antibiotics and carry on my cycle?

Okay so I went for test prop for my first cycle. Seen some solid gains. However I misjudged how much I needed and I have about 1.5ml left so about two shots, shooting 3 times a week so until Monday.

I’ve just ordered some more from – anyone know if they are good?

Question is if I take the next two shots and my stuff comes in two weeks so I skip two shots what will happen?

Or is it best to try make these two last for next week and not shoot today?
    Last edited by FluffyBeginner; 12-19-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Dear John,

I f****D UP badly. My guy let me down on bringing me a second vial of test prop - on week 4, was going to run it for 7 weeks. Anyways I have about 0.5 - 0.75 ml left of my test prop which I am pinning MWF.

The place I am on vacation doesn't really have gym junkies BUT the pharmacies are quite leaniant. I managed to find some medical grade Test Sust from a pharmacy that they will sell to me over the counter but per 1 ml./
    Ratio is: Test P 20mg
    Test Phenyl: 40mg
    Test Isocpriate: 40mg
    Benzyl Alchol IP: 0.1ml
    Arachis Oil IP q.s.

So I have two options, considering this is only week 4 and I want to finish this cycle.

Option A - Buy the sust and jump onto that from next week. If so what dosage would you recommend?
    Option B - Buy online, MAYBE get it in 10 days if I am lucky, and if an online store which I hope isn't a scam website.
    Option C - Cut the cycle short, run some M-Stak and PCT.

This is my first cycl to.

What would you advice?

PS On my shot tonight, the nurse pinned me on the side of my left glute close to my hip and it burns and hurt so much. Haven't felt PIP like that since the first couple ones. Is this natural? Thinking maybe virgin site, short needle and also its the end of the vial so probably loads of oil leftover?

PPS considering I was travelling I didn't bring needles as would look dodgy, thats why I used the nurse.
    Last edited by FluffyBeginner; 12-19-2014 at 02:04 PM.

M
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyBeginner View Post
    Okay so I went for test prop for my first cycle. Seen some solid gains. However I misjudged how much I needed and I have about 1.5ml left so about two shots, shooting 3 times a week so until Monday.

I’ve just ordered some more from ********** – anyone know if they are good?

Question is if I take the next two shots and my stuff comes in two weeks so I skip two shots what will happen?

Or is it best to try make these two last for next week and not shoot today?
    You can't name sources, please edit your post.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry fixed

Blog Entries
    what a mess this is...its painful to read...

Sorry for th problem

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what a mess this is...its painful to read...
    Okay I am going to be honest,

I didn't plan for my first cycle as BEST as I could. Left things for last minute and changed my original plan - was going to run Test P for 7 weeks pinning twice a week, after posting here I changed it to MWF. This is my first cycle, I got some serious good gains these last 4 weeks, especially when upping dosage from 0.5ml to 1ml.

I f****D UP badly. My guy let me down on bringing me a second vial of test prop - on week 4, was going to run it for 8 weeks. Anyways I have about 0.5 - 0.75 ml left of my test prop which I am pinning MWF, so one shot left for Monday, maybe.

The place I am on vacation doesn't really have gym junkies BUT the pharmacies are quite leaniant.
    I managed to find some Test Cyprinate from a pharmacy – 100mg /ml for a 10ml vial.

I also found medical grade Test Sust from a pharmacy that they will sell to me over the counter but in 1 ml doses.
    Ratio is: Test P 20mg
    Test Phenyl: 40mg
    Test Isocpriate: 40mg
    Benzyl Alchol IP: 0.1ml
    Arachis Oil IP q.s.

So I have two options, considering this is only week 4 and I want to finish this cycle.

Option A – Buy the CYP and jump onto that from Monday. My last pin was yesterday for prop. Have maybe 0.5m – 0.75ml left. This is also the cheapest option as they are selling 10ml vials at around 60 dollars each. What dosage and how often should I run it? When should I run PCT – considering I have done 4 weeks of PROP.

Option A - Buy the sust and jump onto that from next week. If so what dosage would you recommend? Each 1ml vial is 10$.

Option C - Cut the cycle short, run some M-Stak and PCT.

This is my first cycle to.

Any advice appreciated!

Thread Information