STL Jimmy is offline New Member

Do I need anti-E's? First cycle, mild yet results

This is my first cycle and I just took my 3rd shot of of the norma deca 2ml. I got shorted on my hook up and will have 3 more shots(I was planning on 8 total). I have also been taking 10-15mg of d-bol a day. I have gained 12 lbs in three weeks, one inch on my arms. I am 5'7 167lbs. In the first 9 days I gained 8lbs. No side effects except for being more tired than usual. I have been lifting for 1 1/2 years. I started this after taking off for six weeks. Do I need anti-e's with this mild of a cycle?

chevy44 is offline Member
    u should have bromo on hand, (for gyno from deca ). everyone is different, being that this is ur first cycle u dont know if ur prone to gyno but either way you should have it on hand, just incase!
    dont ever start ur cycle w/out anti-e's

what exactly is ur cycle (how long, howmuch and what)

Is Bromo an anti-E? I have not heard of that one. Thanks for your advice.
    week 1-6 200mg/w Norma Deca
    10-15mg/d D-bol til it runs out. I bought 100

I got it from my cousin and wanted to make sure his source was legit. from my gains it seems like it is, so I will probably extend the cycle. I tried to get 8 amps of the deca but I was shorted. I can get it w/in a weeks notice. My doctor that I see monthly said he can prescribe anti-E but he will not hook up the juice. I will go 8 to 10 weeks on the Deca but no more than 5 weeks on the tabs because I am a drinker and I am scared of liver damage. My doctor tested my liver when I told him I was going to start taking roids. It was fine. Thanks bro

chevy44 is offline Member
    okay, to start off, never start a cycle w/out having ALL of the necessary gear: anti-e's, bromo(if ur taking deca ), all ur gear that ur going to use and a good diet! i would say that the gains u have gotten so far, are from the break u took. sometimes when u reach a plateau u take a week or two off and get back in the game to overcome the plateau. i say this because deca @ 200mgs/wk is very low and so is d-bol at 15mg/day. u should have gone w/ 30mgs/day and deca @ 400mgs/wk!

I have heard not to start the cycle w/o all the gear, but I wanted to test my source. I spent $350 and $44 will be kicked back because of the shortage. I rushed into it because I looked for 9 months on a hook up and it finally went though. The Gym I go to, there is maybe 3 people juiced up and they are all dicks. They will not talk about it, which I respect. They don't want anybody to look as good as they do. Hopefully this short of a cycle might not cause too many sides....Hopefully! How is your test doing? I can get anti-E's and more gear. I have been injecting in my delts and my shoulder look so much wider. I will be back for more, if no sides kick in and strech marks do not appears!
    Thanks for your time
    Stl. Jimmy

Thread Information