Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tommy_T
  • 1 Post By Tommy_T
  • 1 Post By Tommy_T

Thread: Tommy T's third cycle log! Test/deca/dbol

Tommy_T is offline Junior Member

Tommy T's third cycle log! Test/deca/dbol

Intro
    Hey guys, looking to start a new log for my current cycle. I知 24 years old, 25 by the end of this cycle and this will be my third cycle. I really, really wanted to lean out a bit and do tren for this cycle, but after reading up on it, I feel I should probably get a few more cycles under my belt. I値l probably save the tren for summer! Instead I decided to do the classic dbol , deca and test cycle. I don稚 really have any clear set goals for this cycle, going to play it by year on whether to cut or bulk. I feel as though I知 already at a decent size (maybe add another 5-10 pounds) so I guess I just want to maintain size while adding more definition and improve some of my lifts.

Background:
    Been training for about 6+ years with diet in check for the last 3. I would consider myself ectomorphic (high metabolism/ difficulty gaining weight) so for me to maintain my current weight I知 usually eating upwards of 4500 cals a day.

Cycle:
    Week 1-12: Test E 250mg 2x week (Tues/Fri)=500/week
    Week 1-4: DBol 40mg a day
    Week 1-10: Deca 200mg 2xweek (Tues/Fri) =400mg/week
    Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Have hcg on hand, haven稚 decided on when and dose yet. Suggestions?
    No prami or caber on hand, but will order if problems arise.

PCT:
    Week 15-18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

Stats
    Height: 6.0'
    Weight: 218Lbs
    Bodyfat: Will measure tonight (Prob around 11 or 12%)
    Bench: 325x5
    Squat: 335x5
    Deadlift: 425x5

Cycle History:
    1st cycle: 500mg/week of test e only. (Little results)
    2nd cycle: 500mg/week of test e + 40mg of dbol. (Huge results)
    I will expand more on my cycle history in another post.

Diet
    Currently eating about 5000 calories a day, which is 500 over my maintenance of 4500 calories. 450g of protein/ 115g of fat / 550 carbs.
    I will post my current full diet in another post.

Training

Heavy Days (3-5/6-10 rep range)
    Day 1: Legs/Abs
    Day 2: Chest/Tris/Calves
    Day 3: Back/Bis/Forearms
    Day 4: Shoulders/Lacking body parts
    Day 5: 20 mins HIIT

Hypertrophy Days (8-12/12-15 rep range)
    Day 6: Legs/Abs
    Day 7: Chest/Tris/Calves
    Day 8: Back/Bis/Forearms
    Day 9: Shoulders/Lacking body parts
    Day 10: 20 mins HIIT

Repeat

Conclusion
    I hope to post photos every 4 weeks. I have two roomates who are photographers so getting good pics, with decent lighting shouldn't be a problem. I'll post my beginning pics tonight as well. Feel free to add any last minute suggestions or ask any questions.
    TFAMILY likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    do the hcg . 500 iu weekly (e3d) . be sure to take prami for it's benefits. my cycle is very similar to this instead of dbol i use a-bombs and 300mg deca . i hope that you gain lean on this.

Yea that's what I was thinking for the hcg , might just start it in week 2, because I still need to pick up some bacteriostatic water to mix. Going to research the prami a bit more. Just read your cycle, looks solid dude, I'll be following! We started the same day so we will have to compare results, I'm curious as to how my dbol will measure up against your anadrol !
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

Day 1:
    20mg of dbol in the am and 20mg before workout. Ended up doing chest and tris. Gym was packed, couldn't get a bench, was in a bad mood, wasn't even having that great of a workout until I caught some 11/10 qt eyeing me. 5 mins later she walks right up to me while I'm doing calves, says she thinks I'm good looking, asks if I'm single (which I am) and then asks for my number! Still can't believe it. That's never happened to me before haha! I wish I had her confidence... SOON!

Day 2:
    40mg of dbol again. Also did my first deca /test shot. First time ever doing 2 compounds in one shot. Equaled out to about 1.6mL, seemed to go in smooth, will have to wait and see how sore I am tomorrow. Did back and bis today, pretty good workout, decent pumps throughout! Kept it light on the deadlifts, under 315. Someone recently pointed out that I'm rounding my back when I go heavy on deads, so just trying to focus on form at the moment. Got approached again today while working out, this time by a guy. Asked if I ever competed or if I was a physique model, told me I could totally make it in Hollywood lol! I think he was just trying to get in my pants !!! I'm only two days in! This isn't even my final form!!!! I can't wait until 3 weeks from now when I start feeling the crazy pumps again! Have a feeling this is going to be a fun ride!! Took some pics tonight and will have them up for you guys tomorrow!

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member

Yea that's what I was thinking for the hcg , might just start it in week 2, because I still need to pick up some bacteriostatic water to mix. Going to research the prami a bit more. Just read your cycle, looks solid dude, I'll be following! We started the same day so we will have to compare results, I'm curious as to how my dbol will measure up against your anadrol !
    you can mix it with b12 or neurobion b complex (that's the way i do it).
    actually i am going to start my cycle this saturday but yes we did start close.

Day 6dbol though. Had a lady friend over last night and all was well, no sign of deca dick yet !

I apologize for still not posting the pics, we took them on tuesday and then my roomate left to go home for a few days with the pics still on his camera, should have them tomorrow

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like things are going well so far. I am in week 7 of my test cycle and starting to pack on some lean mass and dry out from the initial water gain. I too love that feeling when the test kicks in and you start to feel super human, then the delts and traps start to pop. I will be following along in your log, keep killing it.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Sounds like things are going well so far. I am in week 7 of my test cycle and starting to pack on some lean mass and dry out from the initial water gain. I too love that feeling when the test kicks in and you start to feel super human, then the delts and traps start to pop. I will be following along in your log, keep killing it.
    Haha yeaaaa honestly don't know of a better feeling!!!! Yea I'm not a huge fan of the water bloat but the strength gains are awesome !

Day 7
    So I finally got the pics, and I keep getting an error when I try and upload them... The pics are .jpg and they're all around 4mb. Anyone else have this problem??? Other then that things are going well. Was looking quite bloated in the gym today, really starting to hold water and it's only been a week. Still trying to debate on whether I should reduce calories or use cardio. Going to add 20mins of cardio every morning on my stationary bike for the time being.

I have a problem any time I try to edit the pics in any way.

How is your AI? Might need a slight adjustment if the bloat is more than normal. Drink lots of water and watch your sodium intake.

I have a problem any time I try to edit the pics in any way.

How is your AI? Might need a slight adjustment if the bloat is more than normal. Drink lots of water and watch your sodium intake.
    4300mg of sodium a day. I don't think that's too bad for a 5000 calorie diet. I looked much better on Monday, probably just didn't drink enough water that day. Been taking my AI every day, so I don't think it's estrogen related.

I think the pics may be a little too high quality for this site. Going to try and save them into a smaller file size and see if it works.

Day 8
    Weighed myself last night and I'm up to 224. That's 7 pounds in 8 days! A little too much in my opinion. Was going to do 20 mins of cardio a day but I broke one of the pedals on my stationary bike yesterday :'( .. Too ****ing heavy lol! So cardio might be out of the question for the time being. I live in Canada and it's February, I consider myself pretty dedicated, but there is no way in hell I am walking to the gym at 7:30 in the morning in -30 weather just to do cardio... Going to have to reduce calories for the time being.

Did my third pin today and noticed my test bottle was leaking like crazy when I was drawing. I was using 20g to draw so it wasn't the needle... Upon researching for people have similar problems I determined I was probably adding to much pressure to the vial causing it to leak. So yea just wasted a bunch of test... Oh well, won't make that mistake again.

I finally got the pictures to upload. Turns out they were super high quality. I was able to compress the file sizes from about 4mb each to 150kb each, with minimal loss to detail. We ****ed up on the lighting a bit, it was wayyyyyy too bright. You can't even see me in the front shot and back shots, I'll try and get better shots one night this week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tommy T's third cycle log! Test/deca/dbol-before-003.jpg   Tommy T's third cycle log! Test/deca/dbol-before-005.jpg   Tommy T's third cycle log! Test/deca/dbol-before-006.jpg  
    Last edited by Tommy_T; 03-22-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Lookin good. Where in CA, I am in Niagara, Ontario, it is cold here and just got pounded with snow. I only push in a half cc more air than what I plan to draw out, the 20g might be putting too big a hole in the stopper too.

Lookin good. Where in CA, I am in Niagara, Ontario, it is cold here and just got pounded with snow. I only push in a half cc more air than what I plan to draw out, the 20g might be putting too big a hole in the stopper too.
    Ottawa here! Yea we got a little snow as well today. Was going to try cardio outside tonight, but figured I would probably end up breaking my neck on the fresh powder lol! And I pushed the entire 3cc of air when I was drawing because I thought it would speed things up... Learnt my lesson!

Day 10

In other news I was able to temporarily fix the pedal on my stationary bike so cardio is back on the table. Prob do 20 mins a day in the morning, every day, except leg day. Going to try and stay below 225lbs, because anything over this and my face starts to blow up

Try and mess with stance, long legs call for a narrower stance, and if the knees are sore, don't go as deep on the heavy sets. I have wraps that I was using when I went to 4 and above, my knees liked to cave inward and those helped. Stance width and foot angle will help with knee pain to some degree, just have to find what works. Squats are a great deal mental, took me a long time to get past 4 plates and eventually got to 5 1/2 for 8-10 back in the day.

I've never really tried adjusting my stance, I was always just told to go with shoulder width. I'll play around with my stance next leg day and let you know! I'm willing to try anything at this point. I've been looking into the straps lately. They seem like a pain in the ass to take on and off between sets and I don't want to end up relying on them every time I squat, but if my knees keep getting worse I may not have a choice. I agree 100% with legs being a great deal mental. If I'm not in the right state of mind, or don't have a good song playing on my ipod, I can't squat worth shit!

Day 12
    Probably just had one of the top 5 best workouts of my life tonight! The pumps were out of this world!!! Usually towards the end of my workout my muscles are aching and I just want to get the hell out of there. Not tonight! Did back and bi's and honestly did not want to leave. Just kept throwing in random shit at the end to further feed the pump!!! I've never felt the effects of AAS this fast!! Traps are starting to bulge and the crazy pumps are both a good indicator that the gear is doing its work!

My roomate who was training with me yesterday remarked that I have unwillingly started my own little posse at the gym. I go to a college gym, which is full of inexperienced lifters and all these people come up to between sets to ask me for tips on what to eat/train etc. I'm definitely enjoying the added attention but at the same time it can be a bit infuriating when I'm trying to keep a pump going. I always try to help them out to the best of my ability, knowing I was once there.

Weighed in at 225 yesterday... That's 8 pounds in 12 days and honestly looking more defined then I was at 217! I've reduced calories from 5000 to 4500 so hopefully the weight gain will start to tapper off. I really have no interest in going above 225. I went up to 240 in the past and my face just blew up, did not enjoy it.

Let the water weight happen, as long as your sodium and estrogen levels are in check, it's just the juice filling the muscles. It will taper off after the first couple weeks then stabilize. That feeling when it kicks in is the best, start to feel like an animal in the gym, and the shoulders start to really fill out.

Day 15
    zempey likes this.

Day 21dbol is over at the end of this week, as I've deff lost a lot of my definition due to the dbol bloat. Going to try and get below 220lbs again in the next few weeks. This may be quite difficult as cardio is no longer an option and my appetite is crazy!

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    I know that body builders vary squat stances and depth to target different muscles for your symmetry and all that stuff.

From a pure performance and knee/ hip health perspective. Narrower stance will put you at a higher risk of injury if you are hitting parallel or deeper.

Olympic weightlifter, we squat heavy 3-4 x per week and We squat to the absolute lowest position possible.

Your feet need to be wide enough to sit your hips between your heels. If your hips can't sit between your heels, your hips will be forced back, putting your torso in a serious lean forward. Also promoting the weight to transfer off of your heels and onto your toes. Additionally adding stress to your back. If you only go to slightly above parallel like most body builders then these risks diminish greatly.

Biggest thing on knees is to NEVER go valgus, or let your knees drop inside. Push those knees out over the toes. If your knees cave then your too heavy and need to work mobility and get your positions worked out.

Shoulder width stance, with knees tracking over the toes and not caving is the goal. Keep the back tight, Chest UP and ALWAYS keep the weight on the heels, not the toes.

Power lifters lowbar back squat with a very wide stance and go to parallel only. But they are very goo about also not lettering their knees cave in(valgus)

Squatting proper will check an ego quick. Hitting proper depth with proper form will most likely drop your weight back. But a great squat at 315 outdoes a half ass squat at 405 anyday.

Yea I've always prided myself on being able to go parallel or deeper. As for my knees, I always point my toes outward which pretty much forces my knees outward. I have very good mobility and therefore have always been able to squat flat footed unlike many. I was experimenting with different stances the other day and the wider I went, the less I felt it in my knees? Basically Im always fine for the first few sets of squats, but around the 4th set they really start bothering me. It's almost like a pressure buildup. Stretching them out helps somewhat.

I ordered a pair of knee sleeves the other day so I'm hoping they will be able to offer some relief.

Day 25
    So weight has finally stabilized at 225lbs at around 4100 calories. Only 2 more days worth of dbol .

It's weird... I seem to be a bloated mess one day and then look hard as hell the next day. My sodium levels have been constant and I've been making sure to take my AI every day so it has to have something to do with my water intake as this fluctuates day to day. I felt a very small lump under my right nipple today. Think it may be the start of gyno? It's my understanding that gyno while on deca is caused by progesterone rather then estrogen? Therefore Nolva will have no effect. Wondering if it's worth ordering some caber??? Never experienced any gyno on my previous two cycle.

Also wanted to add that I noticed a big decrease in my sex drive over the last few days... Is this the same as deca dick???

Sounds like your e2 is going up, how much ai are you taking? I am at 25mg aromasin daily to keep my e2 tanked so I can keep my gyno under control. I am trying to find the sweet spot but it is difficult, my sex drive is also gone at the moment. You can try 12.5mg every 12 hours for a few days and see what happens.

Yea 12.5 a day at the moment. But I'm running low, waiting on my guy to pick up more and if it persists I'll try upping it.

Mine is almost done too, I have a pack of adex that I will be switching to.

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Knee sleeves are my best friend.

Every day I train i have to squat in one form or anouther. Snatch = overhead sqt, cleans = front squat. And then we just squat lots for strength.

Knee sleeves really save my life. That and being very disciplined with movement prep and mobility work.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Why not have someone video your squat and post it up?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

I don't think it's a form issue anymore but yea I'll see if the sleeves offer any improvement and perhaps then post a video if they do not.

Thread Information