JONNYBONE is offline New Member

18 yr old male using d-bol

I did a d-bol only cycle last summer and got great gains and i only took 15 mgs for 6 weeks. I gained about 18 lbs and got a lot stronger. I am debting to juice again becasue i have heard such negative stuff about it. But i was wondering if i only do another d-bol cycle what it will do? I have some 50mg d-bols and some armidex. I also have the naps d-bol. is it bad to run just a d-bol only cycle. I am thinking about doing 200 mg of eq for about 8 weeks maybe. Please give me your input on what i should or shouldnt do. thanks

rexboy is offline Junior Member
    200mg of eq for 8 weeks? it takes 5 weeks just to see results from eq.
    Dbol only would be waste, but you are kind of young to be juicing anyway, shouldn't you wait a few years?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be cycling for one thing
    A all oral cycle is a bust in my opinion, not a wise decision
    Did you take liver detoxifiers during this stint?
    200mg of eq is a bust in my opinion and running it for 8 weeks is not enough time.
    What you should do is invest in some real food and basic supplements.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I took some milk thistle from gnc to clean out my liver but thats it. so you dont reccomend just doing a d-bol cycle at 50 mgs a day and .25 armidex every other day? thanks for the help let me know. I am also thinkign about just not doing anything for another year or so just because i have been listening to most these posts people have been writing

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    maybe another 2 years !

my ? is would another d-bol only cycle be bad for my body at 18 years old. I was going to do 25mg, 25mg, 50 mg, 50mg, 25mg, 25mg, over a 6 week period.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    my answer...... yes! (Sorry if this sounds like a flame) Bro, just wait a couple of years. Sell the gear you've got and go buy some protein and creatine. Let your body develop before you start using AS. In this game you have to look at the long run, not the quick fix look. Your body is still growing so let it finish before you start messing with AS.

ur not supposed to juice be4 like 21 becuz ur epiphysical plates are not yet closed ur (growth plates), and AAS stunts them prematurely, but in ur case u prolyl already stunted ur growth from ur first cycle, go get an x-ray and see if ur growth plates have closed .

2. d-bol shuts u down hard, that means that now u will find it very difficult to make any measurable gains without the use of AAS !

Good luck !

alright thanks for the info ive had second doubts about doing another cycle becuase it just seems to mess with my body.. Do u really think that such a low d-bol dosage which i did last year would really shut down my growth plates? i did 10mg 10mg 15mg 15mg 10mg 10mg for 6 weeks and many people told me i wouldnt get anything out of that but it helped a lot. I gained about 20 pounds and kept around 13 of them. And my bench went from 185-190 to about 265-270. Let me know if you think that low of a dosage did affect my growth plates. also what kind of natural supplements actually will help me. is andro bad for a 18 year old?

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Bro at ur age i wouldn't touch nothing yet , wait till later ( at least 21) all what is said above is some good advice to ya. Ur 18 u have planty of test producing in ur body . Just make sure u eat , eat , eat and then eat some more, train like a demon and get plenty of rest and u will GROW !! everything takes time don't look for shortcuts yet !
    wait till u reach ur limit then step to dark side but for now take our advice. Also don't waste ur money on PH , buy some creatine, amino acids, vitamins and just train !

sure, one 5 mg tab of d-bol like increases test by alot, it depends, U HAVE TO GO TO UR DOCTOR AND GET AN X-RAY TO SEE IF UR PLATES HAVE SHUT ! we cant tell u, i know guys that did a crazy ass cycle and are still growing, lol !

I didnt realize that 5mg of bol can increase you test that much. Also when i took it my nipples got puffy and all that. I took nolvadex and clomid after my cycle and the puffiness never went away until now which is like a year later. And they arent puffy anymore,. It seems like that stuff messed with my body and the guy i go through says its normal and that i have nothing to worrie about and hes trying to get me to do another cycle but i think i am going to wait. this site helsp out a lot thanks guys

Thread Information