Thread: Cycle Results

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member

Cycle Results

Ive been off for over 3 mths after my first cycle which was..
    400 mgs deca 1-8
    500 mgs sust 1-8
    40 mgs dbol 1-8
    Chlomid post cycle
    I was 175 lbs 6'0 and 4% bodayfat in Feb 03......I am now 203 lbs. @ 4% boday fat.
    It was my first cycle.

getting ready for my 2nd..
    50 mgs testolic prop ed 1-8
    50 mgs oral winnie ed 1-5
    clen 2 weeks on 1 week off total on=6 weeks
    start at 2 tabs work up to 8 stay at 8 for two weeks, one week off and repeat.
    chlomid post cycle.

Simple and it works so far.
    Last edited by SubmissionGrappler; 08-01-2003 at 08:52 AM.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    wow bro 4% at 203 thats flippin ripped
    i am lean at 12% at 225lbs so i can imangne how ripped you are

tell me about your grappling experience-- what you do--style..
    being that lean probably really helps wind provided you are not using your new found strength

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    wow bro 4% at 203 thats flippin ripped
    i am lean at 12% at 225lbs so i can imangne how ripped you are

tell me about your grappling experience-- what you do--style..
    being that lean probably really helps wind provided you are not using your new found strength
    Ive been doing BJJ I started late last in Dec year I loved it instantly and was tapping the white belts in my first week so around late Jan of this year I did the Dale JR's in NC .I lost my first gi match on points and that really sucked.

So I did the No gi and got a Silver for that.I came back home and tried to roll the next Monday and figured out that I had ripped the tissue in my ribs when I had a guy in a scarf hold with my foot trapped in his half guard.I used my tard strength and contorted my body I guess I don't really remember too well But his head payed for it dearly cuz I cranked it so hard the last minute or so until it almost turned purple and he was shaking like he was having a siezure,needless to say I ended up breaking it and in the mount but no time to armbar him .I kinda felt for him afterwards that guy took a friggin beatin and didnt tap.

So I took a few mths off and now I'm back for more I wanna do Grapplers Quest http://www.grapplers.com/ on 9/13.

This new strength and size kinda was wierd at fist ,it took me a couple of mths toget used to it cuz my wind was weak and my back was aching like i was humpin a ruck sack.Its mostly upper body which is awesome I worked my legs too but more for strengh with lighter weights higher reps and now my guard is a nightmare.

Now I go in to roll and friggin destroy the white belt and a few blues as well.Its so funny the look they get on their face when you completely muscle them like a little biotch.Some of The blue belts avoid rolling with me cause they know I'll ground and pound em cause I just like it real like that.

I love using my strength but it mostly works on lower levels So I still gas out when I roll with Purples and Browns.I'm learning as fast as I can.

What about you?Whats your style,experience and so forth?

darmadoc is offline Member
    I just started doing some BJJ. I enjoyed it alot. I too find that AAS really screws up my endurance and wind. I am SOB almost immediately and my hard is pounding like a jack hammer.

So it is true that at the higher belt levels technique becomes more important than strength. Given the build on some of the Gracies, and their success in the ring, I figure that must be the case.

Wow bro 203 @ 4%...thats pretty nuts. You oughtta post some pics!

HP

Thread Information