Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dnp log

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member

Dnp log

Hey everyone! Long time viewer first time posting tho! I know that most people on the form here don't condone using dnp or like it at all, but I don't see to many dnp logs very often and wanted to share mine. I respect everyone's opinion on it positive or negative, and also everyone's comments!

I'm 25 height is 6'7 and current body weight is 252. Not sure of bf%. I'm currently in prep for my first men's physique competition which ill be 6 weeks out from on Saturday. I'm current also on cycle and diet is on point. Right now I'm carb cycling 300 200 100 grams of carbs and repeating that every 3 days. As of now in the diet my coach has me taking in no access fat besides one beef or one turkey meal a day. Protein is about 300 to 320 grams a day not including my post workout shake.

Started first dose of dnp this morning. Took 200mg at 8 am. Went to the gym around 10:30 after pre workout meal which had 50g of carbs. Within 15 mins of doing my regular back routine I defiantly was sweating a lot more than normal. So far that's the only thing I've notice but it's still early In the day also.

Coach is thinking about doing any where from 2 to 4 weeks on dnp. More than likely staying at 200mg. So will be updating daily or if I notice any drastic changes!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and comment a head of time!

Also will post before and afters with just dnp use.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Beware of marcus

Like I said everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'll take feedback weather it's positive or negative. I have a feeling most will be negative. Which is okay.

Day 2
    Took another 200mg this morning. Today is my higher carb day (300g) so we will see how hot I feel with the extra carbs.

Everything felt completely normal yesterday besides the access sweating while in the gym, and feeling hot with meals. Got very warm right before bed for some reason but went away within 30 mins of that happened. Slept great no ridiculous night sweats yet.

Day 4
    I didn't have time to post yesterday. Was a busy day but everything is still going very well. Weighted in for coach like a do every Sunday and was up a pound. But dnp can retain some water when using it. Had first cheat meal in 7 weeks nice burger and fries from a local bar! It was amazing!! Woke up with this morning with more visible abs than yesterday, so that's always a plus!

About to take another 200mg eat my pre workout meal and go crush some back!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    My mind has evolved alot about dnp lately...

But I stilI highly discourage his use...

Anyway.

You shoukd do a ketpgenic diet to dimish at maximum the temperature increase ...

300g on carbs can make you feel crappy as ****... (youll feel crappy either way) but you are less likely to overheat and die XD.

Good luck I suscribed
    corestorm likes this.

I was doing Clen /primatene cycling every 2 weeks before I started the dnp also. But the 300 carb day wasn't bad at all. I know it gets worse the longer your on it. But I dunno if it's cause I'm running a pretty low dose of 200mg, and me being a pretty big guy it's not hitting me quit yet but nothing intolerable.

Not night sweats that are worse then the ones I get while running tren .

But sitting at work now just at 8oz of tuna about 45 mins ago and I'm defiantly a little warmer than the norm.

Boozer35 is offline Banned
    I am on day 11 of DNP and day 7 of 500mg. I'm still eating a ton of carbs and they make no difference in heat for me. I've barely had any sides as well: no lethargy, great workouts, very little excess sweating, no headaches, etc. I did get the neon yellow urine and semen though.

Day 5
    Another 200mg down this morning. Still feeling great was a little tired last night but more thank likely cause of the low carb. My carbs were done after 1pm. Still having great workouts not one side so far!

Day 6
    Still feeling great workouts are killer still cardio is a little bit of a bitch, 45 mins of stairs can take a toll on the energy levels.

Defiantly see changes in the mirror but was up a pound. More than likely water retention from the dnp itself.

Day 7
    200 mg
    Starting to feel a little run down/lethargic I'm not sure if that's the dnp or if it's the diet and cardio on top of it all. Just feel drained! Had posing practice last night and was sweating so bad worse than any other time so that was contributed to the dnp i believe.

Day 8
    200mg

Starting to feel more lethargic lately and the night sweating has gotten worse those are the two biggest things I've notice so far. Pee is a little yellow tinted also drinking over a gallon of water a day on top of it.

Day 9
    200 mg

Sweating profusely through the night now, worse than it's ever been. The wifey loves that. Still feeling very lethargic and drained lately the 45 mins of post workout cardio is not helping that either. We weight in tomorrow and see if there are any diet changes!
    Urine is getting little more neon tinted as well

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Look forward to seeing the results in a trained athlete. this stuff is a little bit to hard core for the likes of me, and anyone reading this should realize that the OP in this post, has a trainer, and a girlfriend he's around that knows what he's taking in-case shit hits the fan, and a bodybuilding background - diet in check. and is taking a low does....

Anyways that being said, i'll be bookmarking this, i've always been interested in this nasty ass chemical, and have never seen anyone do a proper cycle of it and log.

Thanks for this information..

P.s DONT DIE.

Thanks man will try to give as much info as I can! Defiantly will try not to die!
    corestorm and bartman314 like this.

haha, awesome.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    i learned more about how this product works yesterday from watching this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDBgSMvpYw

i'm not interested in this drug myself. The More ya know...

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C3RB3RUS View Post
    i learned more about how this product works yesterday from watching this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDBgSMvpYw

i'm not interested in this drug myself. The More ya know...
    I would advise against getting your information from Jerry especially when it comes to drugs. He's used plenty but a lot of his advice and information is downright wrong. I'm not saying he's wrong about DNP since I haven't done any research on it but judging by how often he projectile vomits broscience and misinformation I certainly wouldn't be learning about a dangerous drug from him.
    corestorm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I would advise against getting your information from Jerry especially when it comes to drugs. He's used plenty but a lot of his advice and information is downright wrong. I'm not saying he's wrong about DNP since I haven't done any research on it but judging by how often he projectile vomits broscience and misinformation I certainly wouldn't be learning about a dangerous drug from him.
    This is the smartest thing i've heard all year LOL
    Khazima likes this.

Update? You still alive my man...

Day 11
    200 mg

Weighted in yesterday for coach sitting at 251 down 3 lbs from Last Sunday. Can defiantly see a significant difference in the core already. Everything else is still feeling the same. Sweating, yellowish pee, still feeling tired here and there but seems to actually be getting better. Also got some diet changes. Dropped carbs down too 200, 100, 50 so we will see how that goes the next couple weeks.

Awesome man, thanks for the update! make sure you post pics!

Can definitely feel the heat from the carbs today. After eating any of my carb meals within 10 to 15 mins im sweating. This morning eating oatmeal I was literally sweating from bringing the spoon from the bowl to my mouth!

Day 12
    200 mg

Another night of sweating in the books. Still feeling very good energy levels have been back up not feeling so lethargic lately which is nice. See how today goes.

uhit is offline Member
    Wish you all the best you brave soul. Subbed.

It's been going good and don't see it going any other way!

Day 13
    200 mg

Yesterday was an easy day only got 100g of carbs so wasn't feeling the heat like before. Today is gonna be another low card day (50g) so we will see how that goes. Otherwise everything else is still going well minimal sides which is a plus.
    corestorm likes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5S0X_VSFY

This crazy btich took 1600 M of DNP burnt from the inside out, litterally.

As much as I think DNP is dangerous That girl is stuoid and deserved what happenned...

Natural selection IMO...

Taking 8 pills of whatever fat burner is ridicule and if we are talking about DNP then is pure suicide.

Damn 8 pills of caffeine would be 1.6g of caffeine... Im resistant to stimulant and 400mg is a good preworkout ive tried oncw 600mg and felt bad... I cant imagine 1.6g...

Even bot knowing that it is DNP... it is still stupid...

It do not show that responsible use(which the only responsible use IMO is never touching it) is dangerous but it certainly proove that DNP can be lethal and should be used, if used at all, very carefully.
    Jesusbrah likes this.

Day 14
    200mg

Starting to get a sore throat I don't think the dnp has anything to do with that but you never know I guess. Yesterday was a terrible day for energy overall being a 50 carb day. Today is my highest day at 200g. Defiantly gonna feel the heat difference. Eating 1cup of oatmeal writing this and already sweating. Should be a great day!

Day 15
    200 mg

Looking forward to Sunday to weight in again. At the same I don't really care what the scale says cause I can see differences everywhere! Yesterday was a good day crushed back and had 200 grams of carbs. Could feel the dnp working every carb meal. Sides are still minimal just the yellowish pee.

uhit is offline Member
    Do you notice alot of water retention? Alot of people claim a huge difference a week after discontinuing usage.

Definitely can tell I'm holding water yes. After the first 4 days of using it hopped on the scale and was up a lb but could see very noticeable changes in the mirror. But it's gotten a little better.

Going to be dropping my test down also soon tho so that might help out a bit. I tend to hold more water with test than the average joe.

Day 16
    200 mg

Another day half way down. Took the dnp before posing practice this morning and was just drenched posing today for some reason. Which is strange cause I hadn't had any carb sources yet. Weight in tomorrow definitely excited to see what the scale says!

Day 17
    300mg

Bumping it up to 300 mgs for a week or two. See what we will see change. As for sides im sure the heat will be a little bit more noticeable, but otherwise while on 200mg had never minimal to no sides.

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbeardJ View Post
    Day 17
    300mg

Bumping it up to 300 mgs for a week or two. See what we will see change. As for sides im sure the heat will be a little bit more noticeable, but otherwise while on 200mg had never minimal to no sides.
    How long are you planning to run it 0.0

Already 17 days is pretty long...
    Running it 1 month is the longest run with DNP ive seen...

Still i really want to see the results...

If you have pics taken could you post them or sent it to me in PM plz.

Whats your weight compared to the first day??

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    How long are you planning to run it 0.0 Already 17 days is pretty long... Running it 1 month is the longest run with DNP ive seen... Still i really want to see the results... If you have pics taken could you post them or sent it to me in PM plz. Whats your weight compared to the first day??
    I'll be running it for about 2 more weeks than jumping back on Clen to finish off the last 2 weeks of prep. I'll post pics after I'm done with the whole cycle. Weight has been up and down for the water retention with the dnp . Weight is down 7 lbs from day one but I'm not to concerned with the scale number more so than what the mirror is showing me. Huge difference so far.

Quick little update. After upping the dose 100mg this morning, after finishing my cup of oatmeal about 30 mins ago I'm now standing at work in the same spot not moving just sweating. The heat is definitely stronger with just the 100mg increase.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Subbed. Please don't die.
    corestorm likes this.

takotsubo is offline New Member
    I'm hoping to start a DNP cycle in the near future, can't wait to see how I respond it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information