quez82 is offline Associate Member

just started my cycle

I just started yesterday with d-bol deca and sust ... it's my first cycle and i'm just all wired up because i'm excited... i'll keep you gys posted... week to week

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I know how you feel, I was the same way 10wks ago.
    How about some stats age, weight, height, bf% and doses.
    Good luck with everything and update reguarly.

i'm 20 205 and 6'3 not sure about bf% guessing 14%...but this is how the cycle goes...
    1-4 d-bol 30mg's
    1-10 sust 250mg's
    1-10 deca 200mg's
    winny 24mg's ED 9-12
    post cycle clomid

and i'm thinking of getting some tren i am going to get some a buddy made some last night... Quez

Hey bro, first off I like what you did with the winny.
    Now that I've seen that that is what I'm going to do, because the winny's half life is so short it is best to inject each day, but instead of 50mg go with 25. Great idea.
    But up the sust and deca to 500/400. 250/200 is not sufficient for you to see big gains.

Good luck bro,

HP

damn i dont have enough for sust at 500
    but i have enough of deca to 400 lol thats the shitty part... i wanted to run it at 500 and 400 but i might get some sust 250 not sure yet... .since a buddy is going...yeah i might get a bottle not sure yet...but today i just got done working out and i'm all tight.. arms fell really tight and my legs felt really strong today i went up in weight quick which i didnt think i would go up that quick...but so far so good..Quez

Well don't use more deca then sust otherwise you can kiss you dick good bye . But seriously, get more sust, do whatever it takes.
    Good luck.

HP

did my first shot today was a pain in the ass literally... jk
    i actually loved the way it felt and how i could feel the liquid go in... but i'll find out tomorrow how much pain i'll have ...

i've already notices my arms and my shoulders getting bigger... I feel really tight after every work out including legs and chest... my shoulders have been hurting though i think i am going to take a day off... but i went from doing 225 1 time barely to 8 times and with legs i went from my shoulders hurting at 135 to putting 315 on my shoulders and it feeling light and doing it 5 times ... which is great because it use to always hurt when i put the weight on my shoulders...so far so good...and im not sore at all today from the shot...i can feel a tiny tight spot where it was taken ... nothing dramatic yet... but liking it ...

Hold on am I missing something??? You said you just injected for your first time today, and already you're repping your old bench max 8 times and you're squatting 180 pounds more then you used to? WTF? What the hell did I miss?

HP

i've been on d-bol for almost a week now though... i started at 15mg's because i was waiting for some new thais.. but i stuck with my old batch of d-bols and just made a trip... its my 6th day on d-bol and my first shot was yesterday...

Only six days of dbol at 15mgs a day and your bench is up that much. 225 8 reps means approxamately a 280 max. So your bench has already climbed 55 lbs in 6 days? Born at night bro, not last night.
    It might parcially be the placebo effect, but bro, let's get a real update about strength and weight.
    Cmon now .

HP

you dont have to believe anything at all... i started at 15mgs next day i went to 30 then these last 2 days i went to 45mg's a day.. i went from doing 225 1 time to 8 times... not hard to believe...its just something i've never really done was free weights...i just usually spot my dad since thats all he does.. and maxed out once in a while... but believe what you want... true to the bone

i think my diet sucks right now because i work so much ... is there anything i can do or take to work to munch on that might replace a few meals... i'm usually gone for about 8 - 10hrs out of the day ... what would you guys recommend...i still have great pumps but i havent taken a day off and i think that has killed my body because i'm sore as hell...but today is my second shot ... we'll see how everything goes tonight

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    i think my diet sucks right now because i work so much ... is there anything i can do or take to work to munch on that might replace a few meals... i'm usually gone for about 8 - 10hrs out of the day ... what would you guys recommend...i still have great pumps but i havent taken a day off and i think that has killed my body because i'm sore as hell...but today is my second shot ... we'll see how everything goes tonight
    Is it usual to be out of breath at the gym? its like im breathing harder and i even tried jogging to see if it was the air in the gym or just me... and i lost my breath quick... anyone know why?

Thread Information