askmeanything is offline New Member

Get shredded prep log

..............................please delte
    Last edited by askmeanything; 04-26-2015 at 10:06 AM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Subscribed. Good luck.

Im pinning ed and im starting to get scar tissue build up, my glutes welt everytime i ppin them now

and my quads are getting there (2 spots on quads)

Hit one lat with a slin pin .5cc first time ever, tried to hit the other lat with the same and it would spazm everytime the needle broke the skin (4times...)

so that sucked ended up just hitting my quad with the slin pin

Any suggestions on spots to open? gona be rolling out my glutes and quads everyday hopefully that will help

For pinning lats, you gotta stick it in quite low down where it tapers in to nearly where it joins the back. Delts are easy to do

RickyReed is offline New Member
    I have been working out for about 2 and half years now and have gotten from 190lbs to 260lbs, yet I wanted to get ripped and so I started my own program of doing my regular workout and really working hard doing the dumbells and I have gotten where I amdoing 120lbs on the dumbbells for bench and 80 lbs for flys and 400 crunches and doing 20 minutes on the treadmill. It has really workout for me I have gotten down to a great 230lbs of pure muscle and really cut and ripped. I just need some more advice on what else I can do to get even more stronger and more ripped. What product should I use and would som one suggest?

What products have you used in the past?
    Any product can really suite your goals depends what you like

Stronger and more ripped = tren lol without paying to much attention to calories

im eating 3k+ cals everyday and getting leaner and leaner by the week

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    For pinning lats, you gotta stick it in quite low down where it tapers in to nearly where it joins the back. Delts are easy to do
    well i seen two different ways to pin lats, some come in from the side i think this is what your talking about

I just lifted my arm and put the pin in the lat as if it were the same angle i would put it in my pec

delts i dont like to do , needa pick up more slin pins =/

Yes from the side. My pecs are small so I don't fancy pinning them lol

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Yes from the side. My pecs are small so I don't fancy pinning them lol
    Lol no i dont think i could either, just ment the angle i was hitting them perpendicular right under my arm pit

i dont think i could reach all the way around, the .5cc in left lat was painless no pip at all just couldnt get the needle in the right one

to many nerves i guess lol

Got back traning today

already had breakfest -

eggwhite omelet with onions and califlower seasoned with garlic powder , siracha, and iodized sea salt
    and for carbs I had 65grams cream of rice with 15g coconut flakes and half cup blueberries again with the sea salt

love breakfest

before the gym i will have

A kiwi (acutaly think im out, will be a banana today)
    6-7oz chicken
    8oz sweet potato
    2tbs nut butter (ussaly have an oz of brazil nuts but out of those too lol)

tried pinning pecs last night it didnt work, bitched out lol

just hit quads, really need to open up some spots.

Got legs today

Squats: 225x10x5
    Reverse Hacks
    Leg press
    Glute isolation
    Quad isolation
    Hammy isolation
    Calves (seated and standing)

will be fun , not feeling the best, just started on clen 40mcg 3x a day (sometimes less, can give me headachs)
    forgot to mention also taking 100mcg t3 ed

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by askmeanything View Post
    Im pinning ed and im starting to get scar tissue build up, my glutes welt everytime i ppin them now

and my quads are getting there (2 spots on quads)

Hit one lat with a slin pin .5cc first time ever, tried to hit the other lat with the same and it would spazm everytime the needle broke the skin (4times...)

so that sucked ended up just hitting my quad with the slin pin

Any suggestions on spots to open? gona be rolling out my glutes and quads everyday hopefully that will help
    Hey just saw late to the party....

Great job brother! Keep it up... I love primo(that dose should be good since your stacking it w/all those compounds - may not need all of em but to each their own!!!

Regarding pinning(I also pin daily) I rotate between quads(outer), glutes, delts, and tris... I may give the chest a go lol... But I'd hit it dead on(but that's me lol).... Hope this may help...

Best of luck moving forward!!!

Edit** you really should watch running all that gear at 22(let alone any) but since your already on just be as safe as possible my man!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-22-2015 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey just saw late to the party....

Great job brother! Keep it up... I love primo(that dose should be good since your stacking it w/all those compounds - may not need all of em but to each their own!!!

Regarding pinning(I also pin daily) I rotate between quads(outer), glutes, delts, and tris... I may give the chest a go lol... But I'd hit it dead on(but that's me lol).... Hope this may help...

Best of luck moving forward!!!

Edit** you really should watch running all that gear at 22(let alone any) but since your already on just be as safe as possible my man!!

How do you like pinning triceps? what needle you use for tricpes and delts?

pecs i tried to hit stright on, it just i couldnt do it haha

and yea i agree its quite a bit of gear, more than i need for sure sometimes i feel like bostin lloyd
    but like the primo and eq and mast are very mild compounds

For health stuff fellas just talk about this a little

Private blood work is a must! i blast and cruise only started using 7 or so months ago, but i get bloods every couple months
    If anyone wants to know what specific tests should be done pm me or post and i can go over some things

i have a blood pressure cuff, vaccums up on its own dont skimp on this get a nice one and check at least once a week
    (never had bp issue from gear)

No orals at the moment, have some slight lumps form a while ago, cant see em but can feel em, gona add nolva till they are gona 3ish weeks i suspect at 20mg ed and i will add proviron i think 50mg ed in hopes it will speed up the process

also eq raises rbc count! need to get this checked and donate frequently, very important

I just ordered some mt2 and helios (injectable clen /yohbamine blend) will keep everyone updated

Well I always hit my glutes yet they are getting very sore after doing it about 10 times if any one has another place that would work out better then please let me know about it Moosse

Quote Originally Posted by RickyReed View Post
    Well I always hit my glutes yet they are getting very sore after doing it about 10 times if any one has another place that would work out better then please let me know about it Moosse
    My favorite is quads, very easy to do, and you can find videos on youtube

spotinjections com/index3.htm (need to add the dot, com)

i personally only do the theigh series #2

but i hit 2-3 spots along that outter head

very easy to do cause u can see whats going on (i would aspirate when hitting quads)

Where about in the quads do you hit? I always hit the glutes and man it really is getting sore and I really want to know more about hitting the quads and or other places

Thread Information