Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Bina's Anavar log

bina is offline Female Member

Bina's Anavar log

Girly has inspired me to make a log. This is my first time on anavar and my first time doing a log so I will do my best.

I started on Anavar At the beginning of April so Monday will be 4 weeks! Time is flying by!

Sides I noticed so far are oily face, insomnia,and the down there area seems to be a little different than the natural but nothing terrible.

I am just now hearing from people that they can see a difference in me. I have lost 1% body fat and 5lbs. I workout 6 days a week. One of them is core the other days are lifting and cardio. My stomach is much slimmer but I have yet to see my abs pop out (when I am where I like to be you can see 2 and sometimes 4 of them )so I need to loose more BF.

lifted tri/bi today. Wish I could copy and paste my bodyspace here for my workout logs. Can you??

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I am interested to see how this cycle goes for you since my wife will be doing Var in the near future. Abs can be a hard one if you are not naturally gifted in that area. I can still pop my abs out at over 15%bf, a lot of it comes down to learning how to flex them to make them pop. I do very little ab work and absolutely no weighted work. I do a set of 2 of 25-50 crunches during my warm up and occasionally to some hanging knee raises. Judging by the trap shot you had in another thread the Var is working, it's good to see so much female participation in this male dominated domain. Keep up the good work, I will be following along.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I am interested to see how this cycle goes for you since my wife will be doing Var in the near future. Abs can be a hard one if you are not naturally gifted in that area. I can still pop my abs out at over 15%bf, a lot of it comes down to learning how to flex them to make them pop. I do very little ab work and absolutely no weighted work. I do a set of 2 of 25-50 crunches during my warm up and occasionally to some hanging knee raises. Judging by the trap shot you had in another thread the Var is working, it's good to see so much female participation in this male dominated domain. Keep up the good work, I will be following along.
    I agree with you that some of the abs popping has to do with genetics. I need to add some abs. I always seem to cut them out.

I think your wife will love doing car. I was unsure when I first thought about doing it but my husband nudged me into doing it and then I read a lot about it and decided to do it!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Abs are 95% genetics pfff...

Keep the news coming.
    Hows your diet?

She started today, 10mg morning, 10mg evening. We will see how it goes, I will try and get her to move some heavier weight, plus she will be doing crossfit along with weight training.

Hanging leg raises are killer, but can be hard if your back and grip aren't strong. I also will use the dip rack facing out to do leg/knee raises, it is easier than holding a chin up position while doing them. Since summer is coming and I am starting to lean out I will be doing a bit more ab work and cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Abs are 95% genetics pfff... Keep the news coming. Hows your diet?
    I try really hard to keep my diet consistent. I just changed it up a little after getting feedback from this group.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2611569537.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	156772

I did add a table spoon of peanut butter with my protein at the end of the night. Tastes better.

She started today, 10mg morning, 10mg evening. We will see how it goes, I will try and get her to move some heavier weight, plus she will be doing crossfit along with weight training. Hanging leg raises are killer, but can be hard if your back and grip aren't strong. I also will use the dip rack facing out to do leg/knee raises, it is easier than holding a chin up position while doing them. Since summer is coming and I am starting to lean out I will be doing a bit more ab work and cardio.
    How exciting. I would love to hear her progress too!! I used to do crossfit and really liked it but then I hurt my shoulder and quit. Crossfit already incorporates weights.

Yes. Doing the hanging leg raises suck but are so good. I will start doing them today! Great idea and their quick.

She said today she had an insane appetite, she was hungry non stop all day. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Var or if it is because she went back to the gym after a week off. I am too big for crossfit, my height and weight put me at a disadvantage, but I would probably still do well since I have more muscular endurance then all out power. I will keep you updated here on her progress if you want. Diet looks pretty good, is the chicken frozen fillets? I thought chicken had 8 grams of protein per oz and that brand is only 5 and change? The frozen chicken is usually injected with salt water so the weight is not all protein, been a while since I bought the frozen stuff, so maybe the process has changed, something to look into.

I do remember feeling hungry for a couple days but I also cut back my calories at the same time so I think it was a shock to my system. yes I like hearing about others experiences.

I started taking creatine 3 days ago. 2g twice a day.

I will be doing my measurements on Friday and will see how far I have come since I started. I know my stomach has tightened up a bit and my husband says my butt has also.

I'm thinking about cutting a few more carbs out. I am still full by my third meal of the day and have been skipping the brown rice. The only downfall is I'm starving then by my 4th meal.

I lifted shoulders today and had a hard tie still keeping the lift out of my traps. I'm going to keep working on that because he split between my traps and shoulders was very defined. Good for some I feel not so proportioned

I started cutting out starchy carbs as well, eating mostly fruits and veggies with my lunches. I add nuts and dried cranberries to my salads along with all the other veggies and 10 oz of chicken. It holds me over for 3 hours until I eat it again.

Ate perfect yesterday! We celebrated the 5th of May late so my kids had yummy nachos and I had...lettuce with taco meat.

My sex drive is high! Very noticeable since it used to be very low. Still not sleeping through the night.

I will post my beginning measurements compared to where I am now tomorrow. I'm a little nervous to see if they changed much.

I have gained strength since starting my cycle. Today I had a new personal record of 155 pound max rep on the flat bench press.

My old record was two reps at 135 pounds
    zempey likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bina
    Girly has inspired me to make a log. This is my first time on anavar and my first time doing a log so I will do my best.
    Why am I just now finding this out!!! Subbed.

She said today she had an insane appetite, she was hungry non stop all day. Not sure if it has anything to do with the Var or if it is because she went back to the gym after a week off. I am too big for crossfit, my height and weight put me at a disadvantage, but I would probably still do well since I have more muscular endurance then all out power. I will keep you updated here on her progress if you want. Diet looks pretty good, is the chicken frozen fillets? I thought chicken had 8 grams of protein per oz and that brand is only 5 and change? The frozen chicken is usually injected with salt water so the weight is not all protein, been a while since I bought the frozen stuff, so maybe the process has changed, something to look into.
    Wifey is at twice the dosage with 20. More isn't necessarily better. I was given a cycle by pro that included var primo and Clen . She said I would need something to suppress appetite. So I ordered some phen. Phen is amazing compound if can find the real stuff. Maybe try backing her down to 10 mg spit dose.

Ate perfect yesterday! We celebrated the 5th of May late so my kids had yummy nachos and I had...lettuce with taco meat. My sex drive is high! Very noticeable since it used to be very low. Still not sleeping through the night. I will post my beginning measurements compared to where I am now tomorrow. I'm a little nervous to see if they changed much.
    Take 1-2 mg of keto b4 bed. It may help!

I have gained strength since starting my cycle. Today I had a new personal record of 155 pound max rep on the flat bench press. My old record was two reps at 135 pounds
    Yes! I noticed the same increased strength and quicker recovery on var. luv it!

I will back her down to 10mg, she has noticed her temper is elevated as well as her appetite. She can't eat a lot due to the gastric bypass in dec, she is down 50+ but has stalled a bit. The damn pills are so hard to split, even halving them caused most to crumble, might need to get some caps and pack them at 10mg each.

Bina, good job on the weight, that is a great bench.

I will back her down to 10mg, she has noticed her temper is elevated as well as her appetite. She can't eat a lot due to the gastric bypass in dec, she is down 50+ but has stalled a bit. The damn pills are so hard to split, even halving them caused most to crumble, might need to get some caps and pack them at 10mg each. Bina, good job on the weight, that is a great bench.
    I only has 25mg tabs and was splitting them into 4ths and after 4 weeks into 3rds. I am taking about 16mg a day but I think the pills may be under dosed??

Thank you!! Bench press is my love in the gym. I went to a black eye peas concert once and Fergie bounced her boobs and I've always wanted to do it. Still can't. LoL I think maybe she cheated somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Take 1-2 mg of keto b4 bed. It may help!
    Is keto something I get at a supplement store?

Why am I just now finding this out!!! Subbed.
    I don't know but I love your feedback so I'm glad you found it!

Is keto something I get at a supplement store?
    U can order liquid keto from one of the sponsors. Lion head one. !

U can order liquid keto from one of the sponsors. Lion head one. !
    I was trying to look up what keto is but found more than one thing. Is it for asthma or allergies?

ZADITEN (KETOTIFEN) ///
    Ketotifen is currently used as an antihistamine, which works to alleviate allergy symptoms. Now, what does this mean to a bodybuilder who is trying to reduce body fat? Ketotifen has a second unique mechanism of action by its powerful effect to up regulate the body's beta-adrenergenic receptors, primarily the beta-2 receptors.

This unique property makes it an extremely effective compound to use when combined with clenbuterol . When using clenbuterol the body's beta-2-adrenergic receptors down regulate very quickly only making clenbuterol a useful fat burner for two week cycles. When implementing a drug like ketotifen the rules are broken, allowing bodybuilders to use clenbuterol for cycles of twelve weeks or longer.

A normal dosage for ketotifen is usually 2-3 mg per day (two to three 1 mg tablets) to prevent the usual down regulation that is often seen with the use of clenbuterol. Some side-effects may occur with the use of ketotifen due to the drugs antihistamine properties. These include, appetite stimulation, weight gain, and drowsiness. But these are usually not seen often with the usual dose of 2-3mg per day used by bodybuilders.

I take that with Clen at bedtime. Helps me to sleep

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sounds fair & mild

Depending on the severity of your insomnia/restlessness - u can use a sleep aid. I only do on heavy cycles. It's just better than using sleep. But, I wouldn't think that Var would give u that big of an issues.

Yeah, BodySpace isn't all that juicer friendly. It's like the unspoken rule - No juice talk, period

And, oh yeah - time flies when you're on sauce. I was gonna do one cycle, I'm still on 3+ years later. Lol

GL - Keep a close eye on everything

I've always had restlessness while sleeping but now my mind stays on. I have a script for ambien that I take sometimes.

Yes time is flying. I decided to extend this cycle to 12 weeks because of that.

3years is a long time!!!

Third try to post this. :/

I got my measurements and the trainer did an over all of -8.5. I don't like to look at it that way. I did lose 2 in from my waist. The measurement sheet I'm attaching shows the difference between starting and now. Left side of each line is starting and right side of slash is now.

Name:	image-294264090.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	606.9 KB 
ID:	156907

Blog Entries
    I've always had restlessness while sleeping but now my mind stays on. I have a script for ambien that I take sometimes. Yes time is flying. I decided to extend this cycle to 12 weeks because of that. 3years is a long time!!!
    Me too, specially how the whole life thing is now. I just got a new script, but I really don't like to rely on sleep aids as much as possible. Yet, I think it's still better than losing sleep.

12 weeks < wow, ok - lol

For me 3 years is dif than females. I stay on semi mild cruise doses about half of the year.

But, I have heard some interesting shit on female use also. Some do stay on something. Wether it be some form of AAs or GH.

It's way dif than it is for a guy though. IMO there's no real reason for a female to be "on" all year long - unless you're a model & your career depends on it.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    12 weeks < wow, ok - lol
    So you say...12 weeks is less than wow? You suggest longer?? LoL!! No, I'm going to stick with the 12 weeks and take the summer off and maybe do it again in the fall.

I am definitely not a model and never will be. I'm just an average mom of 4 kids! No time for modeling. Hahaha! And not fit enough or tall enough or....you got the point.

Here are my starting pictures and 4 weeks in. The back and belly are embarrassing. I took about 8 months off and ate a lot of food I guess. I am not standing as tall in the before pic either. I guess it's true we feel yuck and stand ugly when we feel fat!

Name:	image-460352989.jpg 
Views:	774 
Size:	584.3 KB 
ID:	156916

Wanted to cover my face so I became animals. That's normal, right?

So you say...12 weeks is less than wow? You suggest longer?? LoL!! No, I'm going to stick with the 12 weeks and take the summer off and maybe do it again in the fall. I am definitely not a model and never will be. I'm just an average mom of 4 kids! No time for modeling. Hahaha! And not fit enough or tall enough or....you got the point.
    No longer than 14 weeks although I know some go for 6 months. I don't recommend.

I definitely notice your progress! Especially in arms and abs. Awesome. You must be feeling good!!! And happy Mother's Day!!!!

Most either crop or cover the face / identifiable marks.

Blog Entries
    Happy Mother's Day x4

Def see the dif, you leaner

Yeah, don't over do it - just set your eye on a goal & give it reasonable time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Damn Bina, I didn't know you had a log going! I'm in! I just saw your progress photos... Keep smashin . Your doing great! I see you posting your diet so your definitely staying consistent... I'm now along for the ride best of luck!

And Happy Mother's Day!(x5)? Lol

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice starting pics... Luv the animal faces ahaha... Most guys here just erase it, so its a nice change

Was looking at your diet, bare in mind diet can be very different from person to person in relation to what works and such. I would consider losing the almonds, and do some carb cycling.
    Carb cycling allows the body not to starve which leads to reduced metabolism. Basically all cells in our body eat sugar, so if you take it away for a long time they will get used to low sugar and adapt. Then when they actually receive sugar they dont need it and gets transformed into fat. If you cycle it the body doesnt have time to adapt and may actually consume more fat on the low carb days.
    Sorry for the long explanation, not very scientific but it is how I understand it. Just some food for thought.
    NACH3 likes this.

I definitely notice your progress! Especially in arms and abs. Awesome. You must be feeling good!!! And happy Mother's Day!!!! Most either crop or cover the face / identifiable marks.
    Thank you! I felt great until I ate a blizzard at DQ for a treat with my kids. Haha! What was I supposed to do say no?

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Happy Mother's Day x4 Def see the dif, you leaner Yeah, don't over do it - just set your eye on a goal & give it reasonable time.
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Damn Bina, I didn't know you had a log going! I'm in! I just saw your progress photos... Keep smashin . Your doing great! I see you posting your diet so your definitely staying consistent... I'm now along for the ride best of luck! And Happy Mother's Day!(x5)? Lol
    Thanks! And no there will be no more children until one of my kids are old enough to have one for me to hold. I'm too old for all that!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Nice starting pics... Luv the animal faces ahaha... Most guys here just erase it, so its a nice change Was looking at your diet, bare in mind diet can be very different from person to person in relation to what works and such. I would consider losing the almonds, and do some carb cycling. Carb cycling allows the body not to starve which leads to reduced metabolism. Basically all cells in our body eat sugar, so if you take it away for a long time they will get used to low sugar and adapt. Then when they actually receive sugar they dont need it and gets transformed into fat. If you cycle it the body doesnt have time to adapt and may actually consume more fat on the low carb days. Sorry for the long explanation, not very scientific but it is how I understand it. Just some food for thought.
    Thank you for this info. I was going to check out carb cycling. I've read a bit about it on here. It will depend on how low the carbs have to go bi get cranky if they are too low. Although I've done okay with as low as 80 so far. Do you try to keep the same over all calorie goal each day?

Why do you not like the almonds?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information