Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By wellshii
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: 155lbs first test e and anavar cycle log

skinny2ripped is offline New Member

155lbs first test e and anavar cycle log

Hey whats up guys. This is my first cycle and I wanted to keep you guys posted with my results to help those in the same situation thinking about doing the same cycle, as well as get some opinions on the progress of this cycle.

Stats:

Weight: 155lbs
    BF: 13%
    height 5'7

Cycle:

test e 500mg 12 weeks tuesday and friday
    anavar - 60mg week 7-12 ED
    arimidex .25 eod

PCT:

Clomid 100/50/50/50

nova 40/20/20/20

History: I've been training for two years with no time off. For those wondering and that are going to say "why are you getting on gear at 155lbs", I started two years back at 120lbs believe or not. Learned to eat and gained 35lbs in two years while keep bf as low as i could. Gains slowed down to a halt so have strength gains.

Goal for this cycle: to get to 170lbs and 9 or 10% bf and be able to keep most of my gains.

diet is around 40/40/20. 2750 cals, 278g protein, 259gs carb, 59gs fat... I plan on lowering the carbs a little when I jump on the var in order to try to lose as much fat as possible. As of now my diet is to put on clean gains. Let me know what you guys think!

here's some before pics.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157506d1433904284-drop-db0i-v4rr-image-5861597.jpg 
Views:	3286 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	157610

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157505d1433900247-drop-db0i-v4rr-image-3004606747.jpg 
Views:	2637 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	157611
    Last edited by skinny2ripped; 06-17-2015 at 03:39 PM.

First pin Week: 1 So My first pin was on tuesday and was kind of rough. pined the left glute and was kind of awkward doing it therefore pip was bad for 2 days.

Second Pin week 1: My brother pinned for me in the right glute and went pretty smooth. No pip so far and thats that. Training has been the same and as intense as it's been prepping for this cycle. I will post more about training as time goes. By the way, I'm training 6 days a week for about 1.5 hours daily. No cardio as of now but will be starting HITT 3 times per week for 15 min. Literally can't wait til this stuff actually kicks in.

Also feel free to give me opinions and adjustments i should make. Also to share your experiences on similar cycles you've done before! Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Where is the HCG ? Also you could have built a better base before the cycle and i think you're a little more than 13% bf starting but hopefully the cycle goes well

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Where is the HCG? Also you could have built a better base before the cycle and i think you're a little more than 13% bf starting but hopefully the cycle goes well
    Im finding a way to get hcg as soon as I can... Should I just run it at the end of the cycle or as soon as I get it since I didn't run it from the get go? As far as building a better base, I probably could have but I'm a very hard gainer and all my gains lately were very slow even though I'm very strong for my weight and size. I tried switching my training and diet to get better results but it still took a lot to gain.
    Last edited by skinny2ripped; 06-12-2015 at 11:14 PM.

wellshii is offline Member
    Good luck on the cycle,dont forget pics.As for the hcg , I believe its two weeks before cycle ends,it's on here somewhere.
    skinny2ripped likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    HCG ASAP and no need for var on your first cycle.

Your diet will dictate your results and, whilst it's great to have goals, you're not going to lose 5% bodyfat and gain 20lbs of muscle by the end. Agree you are over 13% too.

What is your actual pct plan, Nolva and clomid is a bit vague.
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 2 years of training only you early haven't put your time in to be totally honest. You could have gained another 20lbs easily over the next 2 years before you cycled. You may have tendon issues as your strength increases because of this lack of time in the gym.

You do need to find HCG immediately and what exactly is your PCT protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    HCG ASAP and no need for var on your first cycle.

Your diet will dictate your results and, whilst it's great to have goals, you're not going to lose 5% bodyfat and gain 20lbs of muscle by the end. Agree you are over 13% too.

What is your actual pct plan, Nolva and clomid is a bit vague.
    Yea i understand how important diet is. I have the accumeasure test with i assume is not very accurate so you're probably right about the bodyfat. I have those goals but i won't be frustrated if i dont achieve them. As long as i know i gained as much as i could from it. I'm trying to get the hcg but might have to order it online so might not get it til a few weeks from now.

Also, I'm running .25 adex EOD. Should I stop in case i get no signs of gyno and start back up in case i do? I dont want im E levels to get too low by taking adex without needing it.

PCT as of right now is

Clomid 100/50/50/50

nova 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by skinny2ripped; 06-13-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    At 2 years of training only you early haven't put your time in to be totally honest. You could have gained another 20lbs easily over the next 2 years before you cycled. You may have tendon issues as your strength increases because of this lack of time in the gym.

You do need to find HCG immediately and what exactly is your PCT protocol
    I'm not sure about being able to gain another 20lbs in the next two years. I come from a family of ectomorphs and im a very hard gainer... 10lbs of muscle a year is hard even for those that gain easier. I pushed my strength to as much as I could in order to get ready for this cycle. Ex: my bench has been 225x10 for the past 6 months, not 1 pound more... no strength gains for a while now. I understand i will probably gain strength while on cycle but I've always gained more muscle by super setting than lifting heavy for some reason so i will try to do that instead of putting strain on my tendons/ joints.

my pct so far is

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nova 40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Good luck on the cycle,dont forget pics.As for the hcg, I believe its two weeks before cycle ends,it's on here somewhere.
    I'm trying to get my hands on some HCG but worse comes to worse i will have to get it online and it'll take me a few weeks to get it. I will update pics as soon as I start seeing any result and will keep you guys updated on my Weight and stats.

wellshii is offline Member
    Just a tip,always have pct ready and on hand. Then retrieve compunds. Again,good luck,and don't forget pics.

First pin week 2: so this time i pinned the left glute again and for some reason i have a crippling pip it's so bad i'm having trouble sitting on that side. I put cold and hot press on it so hopefully it will be better tomorrow. my diet so far is 2750 cals, 278g protein, 259gs carb, 59gs fat... I plan on lowering the carbs a little when I jump on the var in order to try to lose as much fat as possible. As of now my diet is to put on clean gains. Let me know what you guys think!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny2ripped View Post
    First pin week 2: so this time i pinned the left glute again and for some reason i have a crippling pip it's so bad i'm having trouble sitting on that side. I put cold and hot press on it so hopefully it will be better tomorrow. my diet so far is 2750 cals, 278g protein, 259gs carb, 59gs fat... I plan on lowering the carbs a little when I jump on the var in order to try to lose as much fat as possible. As of now my diet is to put on clean gains. Let me know what you guys think!
    Dude.....a vet advised you to drop the Var

Blog Entries
    Most natural lifters will max themselves out if diet is on point for 2-3 years with cutting and bulking method...Only things that can improve from that time on is muscle hardness and maturity and a SLIGHT bit of conditioning..Otherwise nothing will really change...I think while you def had some room to grow before reaching your natural limits...It's not really a huge deal that you're starting to cycle now if just sticking to test only

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    HCG on first cycle, I was advised against doing that. But people on this forum seem to insist. Just know, that's a whole other ball game right there. You have to store unused, already mixed solution, in the fridge. So hope your not hiding it from anyone at home. It has some some sides to worry about. It can express testosterone and cause gyno. This site has a wonderful article on it. I wonder why so many people here say you need this, and now on your first cycle. But others don't. This site recommends a smaller dose too. As regards use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). I'll add, HCG isnt the same mechanism that Clomid/Nolva.. HCG maintains the signal to your testicles that mimics the FSH that would otherwise be sent by the HPTA. It maintains some natural testicular output of testosterone and other testicular functions not related to testosterone, and maintains testicular fullness. The second benefit is probably the most important when on a 12 week cycle. I read HCG is important,not in the sense of if you do not have it bad things will happen. It just makes things a little more comfortable. I know many who don't use it at all. I'm no expert, but it certainly not a universal belief that it's needed.
    Last edited by Thyroid_cursed77; 07-26-2015 at 01:39 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    HCG is a LH mimetic, not a FSH mimetic. It should not be used as part of any post cycle as it in and of itself is suppressive. Its benefits transcend comfort and psychological well being (although those are real).
    By maintaining leydig cell function in the testis you are not relying on them "coming back". Function can be maintained your entire cycle (stop hcg 3 days pre pct) thus allowing for a faster recovery of HPTA function. Also there are some smaller benefits such as back-filling hormonal pathways.
    The addition of an ai on cycle and the use of hcg on cycle are 2 of the biggest strides I have seen in my time in this game. Both have greatly improved not only results and appearance but more importantly better overall health. HCG allows for a smoother, faster recovery with better gains retention. It is used at low doses as at higher doses leydig cell desensitization has been observed. That is a bad thing. So 250iu's- 2x/week is a great starting point. It works very well for me at that dose and seems to have minimal impact on aromatization as well. I recommend it for everyone, even in the most basic of cycles.
    Start your hcg at 250iu's-2x/week as soon as you get it and run it up to 3 days pre pct. Also run your ai up to the start of your pct as well. In the future you are best to have all this ironed out and everything in hand before you start your cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Good luck on the cycle,dont forget pics.As for the hcg, I believe its two weeks before cycle ends,it's on here somewhere.
    No... This ^^^ what Jimmy and BIB stated - HCG ASAP - starts from beginning of cycle! Always have everything you need + just in case something happens!

Regarding your AI - run it at .25 eod until mid cycle blood work - then you'll know if you need to up it or lower it(or stay where your at) don't start using it and dropping it as your E2 will be all over the place - run it from the start prior to pct starting!

I think you may benefit from reading this again(best of luck)...

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-29-2015 at 05:41 AM.

Thread Information