Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 40y/o Female Log

itsmybody is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71
    Great work !! You look awesome no worries I would just enjoy your Bithday. Happy Birthday !!
    Thank you!

HA...YES GROWING...this week finally had to go down a cup size, and up a size around back due to Lats. Have nearly felt like a contortionist trying to get sports bra off this week. VERY DIFFICULT TASK! Just a few more days left...still praying things don't explode exponentially nutrition wise this weekend. Also everything is tighter but weight is staying right where it began with very little fluctuation...this is a good sign!!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmybody View Post
    HA...YES GROWING...this week finally had to go down a cup size, and up a size around back due to Lats. Have nearly felt like a contortionist trying to get sports bra off this week. VERY DIFFICULT TASK! Just a few more days left...still praying things don't explode exponentially nutrition wise this weekend. Also everything is tighter but weight is staying right where it began with very little fluctuation...this is a good sign!!!!
    Very good sign that you've GROWN whike dropping bf & gaining LBM - well done! Happy for you - and happy belated

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    For me that is the beauty of the right var dosage and a diet that is perfect for the individual. Recomping is sometimes touted as a waste of time and energy by people but I'm a big believer in it. Not all the time but there are moments and situations where it just fits perfectly. Unlike your sports bra at this time!

Carry on
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

@NACH 3 and @Back in Black
    Thank you both!!!! Trying to do this without direction and tons of research leaves brain saying...is it working, is it too much, is it too little, is the nutrition ok, are the routines what I need to be doing, do I need to change anything...WTF AM I DOING AND AM I DOING IT RIGHT!!!!! Only thing that helps is when things don't fit anymore...then is the dilemma...is it muscle, is it fat, OVER ANALYZING! Guess that why pics and meticulous consistency with nutrition is top on the priority list even if it drives everyone around you bonkers. Not sure why they get irritated...it doesn't cost them any money or time, they don't eat any of my 'cat' food as people around me refer to it and they aren't doing the workouts...so what is the problem? Whoa...another anavar vent...oops.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    They are jealous. Ppl around me know that I eat differently. Some over weight beotch pokes fun at me. I don't understand how a short fat person can look in the mirror and think they are really better off. Don't let them in. They walk away and feel better about themselves. They are not worth it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lol at cat food. My ***** cat loves the water drained my tuna with some flakes in there too.

Something good about not overly analysing other people's diets and training regimes s that you quickly work out through trial and error what works for you best.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    They are jealous. Ppl around me know that I eat differently. Some over weight beotch pokes fun at me. I don't understand how a short fat person can look in the mirror and think they are really better off. Don't let them in. They walk away and feel better about themselves. They are not worth it.
    People are buttheads....experience has made this a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Lol at cat food. My ***** cat loves the water drained my tuna with some flakes in there too. Something good about not overly analysing other people's diets and training regimes s that you quickly work out through trial and error what works for you best.
    Very valid point...was told to cycle carbs...it didn't work at all for me.
    1. Even leaning out last year I ate 180g carbs per day and got low enough to look like there were worms all over the stomach (refer to it as the peeled banana stage)
    2. For 3 days felt like I was gonna hurl at any given moment
    3. For 3 days lifting was misery and puny
    4. When reintroduced brown rice, oatmeal and fruit like normal body held more water than the fuking Atlantic ocean

This little experiment taught me a very valuable lesson...some people are carb sensitive while others really can not function without them. Thankfully this body needs them in a really bad way.

Thurs was Back day...lats still sore! Weird weird weird.
    Yesterday was Bis and Tris....bis aren't so sore however tris are screaming not as bad as lats. Need to start carrying a notebook...and writing things down I try that make a difference. Thank you all for posting the things you do. Sometimes I like to try them while others it's business as usual. Not real big on altering the routine (other than adding weight, changing pace or style) very OCD to an obnoxious degree that makes people not want to train with me...no biggie...less distractions.
    Today was light legs...haven't done a really light leg day in quite some time. Couldn't mentally handle skipping the entire weekend...maybe it's time for a break but really want to finish this cycle plus continue as hard as possible for two weeks post cycle while it's still strong in the system. Otherwise will feel as if I am wasting $.

5 sets individual leg extensions...drop each set twice
    4 sets wide stance squats...drop each set twice
    2 sets hack squats...wide and narrow stance...it was a burn out.
    Broke a really good sweat, noticed more chest, shoulder vascularity so body fat must be down a little from when I started this cycle.

Still think it's hard to drop bodyfat on Anavar . Thinking maybe when I do lean out again I will do it while off cycle and then add it back in for the 'hardness effect' but not until I'm ready. Will more than likely continue to try and add size on next cycle. We shall see. You know how women are...we change our mind every 5 minutes.

The one thing that's super exciting right now is knowing there is an added 20 pounds since 12 months ago...nowhere near as striated as I was then but still very vascular with some worms on the tummy and in the legs (veins=worms) and have visible abs (no more glute striations but a little hump is good) so there is most certainly some muscle growth and it's not all fluff. Praying that 5 pounds of it is actually muscle!!!! Please please please let it be 5 pounds of muscle meat.

Today sides report...nothing out of the ordinary except still really dying for the cheeseburger and cupcake.

Enjoy your weekend Happy Fourth to The Americans in the group along with anyone celebrating it and as always have fun and be safe!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsmybody
    Thurs was Back day...lats still sore! Weird weird weird. Yesterday was Bis and Tris....bis aren't so sore however tris are screaming not as bad as lats. Need to start carrying a notebook...and writing things down I try that make a difference. Thank you all for posting the things you do. Sometimes I like to try them while others it's business as usual. Not real big on altering the routine (other than adding weight, changing pace or style) very OCD to an obnoxious degree that makes people not want to train with me...no biggie...less distractions. Today was light legs...haven't done a really light leg day in quite some time. Couldn't mentally handle skipping the entire weekend...maybe it's time for a break but really want to finish this cycle plus continue as hard as possible for two weeks post cycle while it's still strong in the system. Otherwise will feel as if I am wasting $. 5 sets individual leg extensions...drop each set twice 4 sets wide stance squats...drop each set twice 2 sets hack squats...wide and narrow stance...it was a burn out. Broke a really good sweat, noticed more chest, shoulder vascularity so body fat must be down a little from when I started this cycle. Still think it's hard to drop bodyfat on Anavar. Thinking maybe when I do lean out again I will do it while off cycle and then add it back in for the 'hardness effect' but not until I'm ready. Will more than likely continue to try and add size on next cycle. We shall see. You know how women are...we change our mind every 5 minutes. The one thing that's super exciting right now is knowing there is an added 20 pounds since 12 months ago...nowhere near as striated as I was then but still very vascular with some worms on the tummy and in the legs (veins=worms) and have visible abs (no more glute striations but a little hump is good) so there is most certainly some muscle growth and it's not all fluff. Praying that 5 pounds of it is actually muscle!!!! Please please please let it be 5 pounds of muscle meat. Today sides report...nothing out of the ordinary except still really dying for the cheeseburger and cupcake. Enjoy your weekend Happy Fourth to The Americans in the group along with anyone celebrating it and as always have fun and be safe!!!!!
    Recommend taking an appetite suppressant or phen while running Var, primo, winny.

The gain of 20 lbs of muscle is impressive especially from a percentage of your total weight. You worked hard for it! I am sure you will posts up another nice muscle gain.

Glute striations are over rated IMHO. I'll take the booty bump.

Enjoy your weekend! Happy 4th!

Thanks lady! Agree don't like the striated glutes at all, also don't like how tired you are when all shredded like that. It was cool to experience it but I like the bootie hump and gonna keep it unless it becomes necessary. As for that 20 pounds, wish like heck it was all muscle but know better...currently praying for 5 of it to be muscle...5 pounds muscle in a year seems legit. The rest can be water and fluff and will still feel like a winner! Also thank you for the advice on the appetite suppressant while 'on'...really hungry all the time which only adds to the grumpiness. You enjoy your fourth too! Still holding strong on nutrition this wkend. Want to make it to Tuesday and continue being consistent so nothing is skewed. Will celebrate birthday making love to that cheeseburger and cupcake Tuesday at dinner!!! Oh and yes...will take new pics Tuesday for comparison.

Thanks lady! Agree don't like the striated glutes at all, also don't like how tired you are when all shredded like that. It was cool to experience it but I like the bootie hump and gonna keep it unless it becomes necessary. As for that 20 pounds, wish like heck it was all muscle but know better...currently praying for 5 of it to be muscle...5 pounds muscle in a year seems legit. The rest can be water and fluff and will still feel like a winner! Also thank you for the advice on the appetite suppressant while 'on'...really hungry all the time which only adds to the grumpiness. You enjoy your fourth too! Still holding strong on nutrition this wkend. Want to make it to Tuesday and continue being consistent so nothing is skewed. Will celebrate birthday making love to that cheeseburger and cupcake Tuesday at dinner!!! Oh and yes...will take new pics Tuesday for comparison.
    Make sure you don't cheat on that ONE cheeseburger and ONE cupcake!

I am not coming off diet for 4th neither. I have a few days of taper and going to stay on the ECY stack. It be good for me.

Looking forward to your pics. I hope you stick around. Your a blast!!!

Yes Ma'am! We can be consistent together and absolutely want to stick around. You all rock and there is way too much good info to miss out on! This truly is a fantastic forum. It's loaded with important stuff. Def hoping as I learn new things through trial and error (lots of those sneaky errors) I will be able to share and possibly help others out too or inspire some. Thank you for wanting me to stick around. Def not stopping anytime soon...everyday 6 days a week for 2 years n a month is probably a good indicator this chick is committed to creating those dang legs!!!! Come on quads, hammies, glutes and calves...join the fukin party cause YALL ARE LATE AND ITS NOT FASHIONABLE ANYMORE!

Sooo happy!!! It is an awesome forum. Very supportive and informative. Members rock!!!

Thx for posting in open forum. I think more ladies will seek and find your thread inspiring!

Sooo happy!!! It is an awesome forum. Very supportive and informative. Members rock!!! Thx for posting in open forum. I think more ladies will seek and find your thread inspiring!
    That's the goal. If I can have twins, beat alcoholism and start this stuff at 39...anyone can get moving a little more no matter what. Every little effort adds up, it's up to the individual where they want to go! Yes some have more restrictions but there is a lady that is in a wheel chair where I used to train. She hits the weights 3 days a week and has made vast improvements. She isn't capable of 'fitness classes' but she most def is strength training. A true inspiration and proof that it's mind matter

Well tomorrow is truth or tell day. The body doesn't lie when it comes to training. Have learned that when you give it 200% with both nutrition and effort the body shows it. Feeling pretty good about the effort put in these last 5 weeks...kind of excited for tomorrow's pictures. Will admit there were times I was very tired but there was zero skipping and did the best I could. Sometimes it's upsetting when I train while tired cause I know I am capable of more but not skipping makes it a little less upsetting. Really was an absolute stickler again with nutrition and the 2gal/water per day. Find during these cycles I feel like if I skew anything at all I am wasting both product and $. Yet another reason why although this body is screaming for a big break there is no way I'm going to back off training for at least another two weeks as I know the var is still present in the system and want to allow it to continue to do it's thing. Sides remained the same throughout which were all covered in this log. Now onto reporting/recording post cycle reactions. This is something I am not looking forward to as last time was a little overwhelming.
    Alright...time to rest....pics tomorrow!

Enjoy your evening and hope you all gave it all you had today...Crushing a Monday session always sets the tone for the days to follow!

You ran a solid bulk cycle!

Moderation.

One donut. One cheeseburger.

You ran a solid bulk cycle! Moderation. One donut. One cheeseburger.
    LmBulkingAO!
    No seriously not yet...one donut and one cheeseburger will happen tomorrow or someone will die. It's just the way it is. No sugar coating it at this point. May opt for a turkey burger as there is ground turkey in the fridge however don't let that fool ya...that sexy beast will be loaded to the hilt with cheese, bacon, avocado, fried egg, sautéed onion and mushroom. There will be no playing around and it will be 8 ounces fully cooked. Not gonna feel one bit of remorse either. Come to mama baby!!!!!!

Ha! ROUND 5 DONE!!!! Did 5 weeks this time. Continued 5mg/day...until now it's been 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Opted for 5 weeks this time.
    So...posting pics after this run down. Currently at 64 weeks of gym time/lifting. Still no cardio since last June and very happy about that. Will not incorporate cardio yet I still continue to add size to legs and attempt to balance out. They are coming along and have made improvements since the beginning and personally feel that is a success. Will continue to push on. These things take time.
    So before everyone gets all wound up...yes have always tried to keep things extremely consistent as it helps to see changes. Smack dab in the middle of this cycle I had to move 6 hours away...now this being said...unfortunately the photos have to be taken in front of a large dark brown door. It is the only place in my new home where I will always have consistent lighting and again....consistency in where photos are take. and time of day are key for me to measure progress.
    Prior to this cycle, I do not know what the body fat was. Do not trust calipers nor the impedance tool used at gyms. Would trust a Deca scan but that is not an option right now.

This is what I do know.
    Starting weight was 136
    Ending weight still 136
    The weight fluctuates between 134-140 depending on water I guess. Drives me bonkers and really try not to step on the damn scale.

Now, the biggest issue for this cycle is I am def bigger....not sure how much is water however nothing, I mean at this point ABSOLUTELY NOTHING fits anymore. This is a mind game...sometimes I think it's muscle, other times fat and other times water....think it depends on mood and how lifting session went for the day.

Now time to see how the body reacts over the next couple weeks/month while while gear leaves system. Will keep you all posted on this as well.

If you have any questions, ask. The point of being on this forum is to learn from each other, the motivation factor is a superior bonus!

Ps....
    Including photos of this result as well as a comparison of how things looked at 52 weeks during the fourth cycle.

Here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40y/o Female Log-image-3644609192.jpg   40y/o Female Log-image-2100920707.jpg   40y/o Female Log-image-2927835413.jpg  
    NACH3 likes this.

Amazing. Seeing major changes in 5 weeks.

Advantage to short cycle vs longer is having greater chance of maintaining strict diet and training.

Amazing. Seeing major changes in 5 weeks. Advantage to short cycle vs longer is having greater chance of maintaining strict diet and training.
    Thanks lady!!!! Agree with the short cycles n nutrition. Plays a major role. Also like that feeling that you have to keep going to maintain and not lose progress before next cycle...makes you not skip sessions and again reinforces nutrition. Now to see how things go as var leaves system...really nervous after last time.

Heads up...the burger n donut were INCREDIBLE. Didn't over do it but most certainly got that fill on!

Thanks lady!!!! Agree with the short cycles n nutrition. Plays a major role. Also like that feeling that you have to keep going to maintain and not lose progress before next cycle...makes you not skip sessions and again reinforces nutrition. Now to see how things go as var leaves system...really nervous after last time. Heads up...the burger n donut were INCREDIBLE. Didn't over do it but most certainly got that fill on!
    Well deserved cheat!

The muscle joint pain? var helps with recovery and without can now hear the joints screaming??? Idk. ???

How many days after end of cycle did pain start last time?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Here ya go.
    Looking great and solid improvements

Well done

Well deserved cheat! The muscle joint pain? var helps with recovery and without can now hear the joints screaming??? Idk. ??? How many days after end of cycle did pain start last time?
    Yes the joint pain was brutal, then hit an all time high with water retention making it that much worse, this was followed by a minor breakout and then ultimately an energy crash like no other. If I remember correctly it all started about a week after stopping the var and continued for about another 2 full weeks. The worst was the second week before the energy crash. Hoping all the extra water on this go round helps alleviate some of it. Yikes! At least this time I'm only coming off of 5mg unlike last time when it was 10mg.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Looking great and solid improvements Well done
    Thank you! Time to normalize and get ready for round six...will grow these wheels if it kills me! No other option, been the goal for a year and not giving up.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    For me that is the beauty of the right var dosage and a diet that is perfect for the individual. Recomping is sometimes touted as a waste of time and energy by people but I'm a big believer in it. Not all the time but there are moments and situations where it just fits perfectly. Unlike your sports bra at this time!

Carry on
    ^^^ this! It's amazing what your body will adapt to(your diet and training) and I too, am a firm believer in recomping - only since last cycle has my diet/training been on point - with that said - I was bulking(thought I was going to need T3 to stay lean or get leaner) I did not need it at all...

Like you did - staying the same weight(or even gaining a few lbs) while losing bf is IDEAL imo! I'll take those LBM gains over(slower - probably) but also staying lean yr round is hard but well worth the reward - especially if you pre-cycle prime(by Marcus) getting your bf lower than what you'd normally start at - opens that growth window(your body is in a much more anabolic environment to GROW)!!

I'm also need lots of carbs throughout the day! So I hear that - it is good(for us) C sensitive people - I couldn't imagine not eating carbs

Well done - keep doing what your doing! is definitely worth it! And you look great!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! Time to normalize and get ready for round six...will grow these wheels if it kills me! No other option, been the goal for a year and not giving up.
    Hey IMB, I'm curious - as you've been trying to build up your legs(it will take time - some people respond well to higher volume and then some like less reps and heavy sets)

Anyway I was just looking at your photos and thought of something(do your knees want to point outward - due to your alignment of your shins)?? I'm just thinking(your not lower crossed(syndrome - where the knees point in - knocked knees)... I found this - I may be off but was a thought - also if it's not this - just google knees pointing X way...

Exploring Tibial Torsion, or "Why do my knees point one way and my feet point the other?" — Align: Movement for Health

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Hey IMB, I'm curious - as you've been trying to build up your legs(it will take time - some people respond well to higher volume and then some like less reps and heavy sets) Anyway I was just looking at your photos and thought of something(do your knees want to point outward - due to your alignment of your shins)?? I'm just thinking(your not lower crossed(syndrome - where the knees point in - knocked knees)... I found this - I may be off but was a thought - also if it's not this - just google knees pointing X way... Exploring Tibial Torsion, or "Why do my knees point one way and my feet point the other?" âEUR" Align: Movement for Health
    Hmmmmm......gonna have to look at them when I get home...have no idea if they go straight, inward or out. My luck one probably goes in and the other out....well, even if their direction is misplaced at least I can be thankful it's the knees and not the boobs. Baaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa!!!
    No seriously will take a look at home and thank you for bringing this up. Never thought about it.
    NACH3 likes this.

^^^ this! It's amazing what your body will adapt to(your diet and training) and I too, am a firm believer in recomping - only since last cycle has my diet/training been on point - with that said - I was bulking(thought I was going to need T3 to stay lean or get leaner) I did not need it at all... Like you did - staying the same weight(or even gaining a few lbs) while losing bf is IDEAL imo! I'll take those LBM gains over(slower - probably) but also staying lean yr round is hard but well worth the reward - especially if you pre-cycle prime(by Marcus) getting your bf lower than what you'd normally start at - opens that growth window(your body is in a much more anabolic environment to GROW)!! I'm also need lots of carbs throughout the day! So I hear that - it is good(for us) C sensitive people - I couldn't imagine not eating carbs Well done - keep doing what your doing! is definitely worth it! And you look great!
    Thank you @NACH3 serious respect for getting nutrition on point n not needing T3 too. That's a big task in itself.

So now kinda confused about plan of attack....kind of like where body fat is now as it's nice to not be completely drained of energy however wonder if I should try to drop it slowly over next five weeks before next cycle to aide with more growth....that's a hard one to get the brain around. I know how tough it was and how long it took to bring it up to this level with all good food....gaining bf is a huge task when doing it the slow/steady/no crap food way. Dont mind gaining bf anymore as I understand the principle behind it however really dread dropping the body fat and experiencing that energy drain again. It sucks. Also kind of like having some butt along with not being super freakishly vascular other than right after eating, when hot or while lifting.
    Crud, crud, crud...making decisions is a pain in the A$$!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you @NACH3 serious respect for getting nutrition on point n not needing T3 too. That's a big task in itself.

So now kinda confused about plan of attack....kind of like where body fat is now as it's nice to not be completely drained of energy however wonder if I should try to drop it slowly over next five weeks before next cycle to aide with more growth....that's a hard one to get the brain around. I know how tough it was and how long it took to bring it up to this level with all good food....gaining bf is a huge task when doing it the slow/steady/no crap food way. Dont mind gaining bf anymore as I understand the principle behind it however really dread dropping the body fat and experiencing that energy drain again. It sucks. Also kind of like having some butt along with not being super freakishly vascular other than right after eating, when hot or while lifting.
    Crud, crud, crud...making decisions is a pain in the A$$!
    I'm sure GGR will chime in... But you were on a 5 wk cycle?! I totally get your plan of attack - only needing 5-6 wks off till next round... What dose are you at now?

However have you tried a longer cycle at a lower dose(lower dose longer duration) - I ask b/c it all depends(if short cycles are good for you - stick w/it) some guys love shorter cycles! Becoming much more popular!

So your thinking of dropping the dose over how many wks(1-2)?? Nothing wrong w/that usually women do that in beginning(ramp up - come down)... It's up to you... I'd stick w/what's worked - why change something that isn't broke...

I'm sure GGR will chime in... But you were on a 5 wk cycle?! I totally get your plan of attack - only needing 5-6 wks off till next round... What dose are you at now? However have you tried a longer cycle at a lower dose(lower dose longer duration) - I ask b/c it all depends(if short cycles are good for you - stick w/it) some guys love shorter cycles! Becoming much more popular! So your thinking of dropping the dose over how many wks(1-2)?? Nothing wrong w/that usually women do that in beginning(ramp up - come down)... It's up to you... I'd stick w/what's worked - why change something that isn't broke...
    Good Morning!
    For cycles 1 through 3 did 5mg (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    For cycle 4 did 10mg (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    Noticed on cycle 4 the joint issues in hands about destroyed me to the point opening bottles and doing anything with right hand caused major pain. I bartend full time so it caused issues at work. Also the swelling was absurd all over. Then when I came off the crash post cycle was horrible.
    This last cycle (5th) ran with 5mg again only this time for 5 weeks versus 4. Made certain to keep sodium at bay, nutrition on point, did not have any weekly cheats with any sort of complex carbs (heard these can cause joint issues) and drank 2 gallons water/day...it all helped during cycle and now going to see how it goes post cycle.

The reasoning for short 4 week cycles is control and some fear. Longer cycles I have read can yield greater chances of negative sides sticking around if they do appear. Feel that since I don't have any professional direction it's best to be cautious/conservative and monitor the hell out of every little detail. Since I am still seeing results I guess I'm ok. It may take longer but there isn't a deadline to meet so figure I will continue on until I do get some professional help. Until then it's read, read, read, research, research, research and pray that I don't plateau...if I do I may have to bump it up a little but again will do so conservatively and probably go with 7.5mg to see how body responds. I still don't understand why many females opt to double the dosage when they increase...it scares me. Feel like maybe they are under a time restraint. Def don't want to do too much too soon.
    Hope this makes sense.

Keep doing what works for you until it stops working. When stops working, time change.

Keep doing what works for you until it stops working. When stops working, time change.
    Will do GGR.

Already starting the var w/d garbage.
    Day 2 post cycle....last 2 days have had massive freaking headache. Forgot bout this part. WOOF!

It gets even worse as soon as I begin workout but push through regardless. Misery misery misery...let the good times roll...not really. Next few weeks will probably suck. Been praying it would be different this time.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Will do GGR.

Already starting the var w/d garbage.
    Day 2 post cycle....last 2 days have had massive freaking headache. Forgot bout this part. WOOF!

It gets even worse as soon as I begin workout but push through regardless. Misery misery misery...let the good times roll...not really. Next few weeks will probably suck. Been praying it would be different this time.
    It would be nice if those great gains your having came without a hitch. Hang in there they won't stick around for very long. Nice work!!

Will do GGR. Already starting the var w/d garbage. Day 2 post cycle....last 2 days have had massive freaking headache. Forgot bout this part. WOOF! It gets even worse as soon as I begin workout but push through regardless. Misery misery misery...let the good times roll...not really. Next few weeks will probably suck. Been praying it would be different this time.
    Interesting. I have no such side. Maybe your tolerance to pain is lower. For all the weight you push I would not consider this...

I do hope for speedy turnaround.

Interesting. I have no such side. Maybe your tolerance to pain is lower. For all the weight you push I would not consider this... I do hope for speedy turnaround.
    Ugh. Maybe today it will back off. Do not think it's a pain toleration issue. My body is crazy sensitive/responsive to any sort of medication or change in anything at all. Always has been. Example...first cycle everything I read said it takes a couple weeks for it to build up in your system and start seeing changes...my body started reacting in just 3 days. I thought I was crazy but then same thing has happened w each subsequent cycle. Maybe that's why the lower dosage still works for me in the first place?

So many unknowns. It will be nice once a reliable set of standards is established for monitoring sake.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning!
    For cycles 1 through 3 did 5mg (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    For cycle 4 did 10mg (4 weeks on 4 weeks off)
    Noticed on cycle 4 the joint issues in hands about destroyed me to the point opening bottles and doing anything with right hand caused major pain. I bartend full time so it caused issues at work. Also the swelling was absurd all over. Then when I came off the crash post cycle was horrible.
    This last cycle (5th) ran with 5mg again only this time for 5 weeks versus 4. Made certain to keep sodium at bay, nutrition on point, did not have any weekly cheats with any sort of complex carbs (heard these can cause joint issues) and drank 2 gallons water/day...it all helped during cycle and now going to see how it goes post cycle.

The reasoning for short 4 week cycles is control and some fear. Longer cycles I have read can yield greater chances of negative sides sticking around if they do appear. Feel that since I don't have any professional direction it's best to be cautious/conservative and monitor the hell out of every little detail. Since I am still seeing results I guess I'm ok. It may take longer but there isn't a deadline to meet so figure I will continue on until I do get some professional help. Until then it's read, read, read, research, research, research and pray that I don't plateau...if I do I may have to bump it up a little but again will do so conservatively and probably go with 7.5mg to see how body responds. I still don't understand why many females opt to double the dosage when they increase...it scares me. Feel like maybe they are under a time restraint. Def don't want to do too much too soon.
    Hope this makes sense.

Makes total sense - and if something is working - don't change it until you have to! I agree w/that and some women just like doubling thei dose after one cycle(not a fan - especially if you've seen/are seeing gains(which you most definitely are)

For the headaches - have you checked your BP? That's - headaches - is a pre-cursor to high BP(if you've not checked it may be slightly elevated) or your hormones in flux

Thx for explaining -

Makes total sense - and if something is working - don't change it until you have to! I agree w/that and some women just like doubling thei dose after one cycle(not a fan - especially if you've seen/are seeing gains(which you most definitely are) For the headaches - have you checked your BP? That's - headaches - is a pre-cursor to high BP(if you've not checked it may be slightly elevated) or your hormones in flux Thx for explaining -
    Welcome for the explanation. Turtle speed is good too sometimes.
    Checked BP last two days...that's good. It's always been lower than most people so when it's like normal I notice a difference. 98/64 and 96/66. X used to get mad cause he has high blood pressure and said mine is absurd with all the eggs n meat I consume. Whatever, parents are same so not worried yet.
    More alieve.
    Also thank you again for the knee info...had chef take pic yesterday....he thinks I have lost it. Will look into it further this weekend. So strange...in the last year almost certain I have dissected and analyzed nearly every single body part and yet keep coming up with more discoveries. It's fun though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information