WAK
    WAK is offline New Member

Cytomel T3 & Clenbuterol stack No, Nada, Zilch, Zero results?

I purchased Cynomel (25 mg tabs Triiodotironnia) from South America. This was described as the S. American brand of Cytomel T3.

Just finished a 42 day cycle ramping up in the middle to 100 MG of T3 for about 2 weeks then ramping down. It's a standard stack with the clen .

I had zero results, never felt any side effects. The box of CYNOMEL was sealed, tabs were in a blister pack red plastic thermoformed front foil printed back. My point in being specific about the packaging is packaging is part of my profession this was no fake package. The tabs were asprin size with a line indented on one side.

This stack is supposed to be one of the best fat burners available.

Can anybody bring light to why I just wasted time and money on 42 days with zero results?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

WAK

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    what did your diet and training split look like?

maybe the stuff was bunk, however i have never came across any fake clen or T3 as it is so damn cheap anyway.

there could be a number of different reasons why you didn't lose any weight, although i can't really make a good eval at this point without further info...

demetri is offline Member
    Could have been fake gear.

I always chart my Body Temp a week before and during the T3 cycle, as well as a couple of weeks either.

You should see your body temp raise. If it doesn't your T3 is fake. you can also tell if you're taking too much or too little.

WAK
    WAK is offline New Member
    I had already dropped down to about 1500 calories per day. Consisted of 32 to 60
    grams of complex carb, 28 grams of fiber the rest was protein. Did cardio in
    morning 5 to 6 days per week 45 to 60 minutes. Lifted 3 times per week in
    evening.

I'm just pissed off. I must have read 100 countless articles that this was the
    blast furnace of stacks. Guys b4 BB contests could eat 5000 calories per day and
    the stack would burn 4000 calories per day. French women models in Europe would
    eat like crap and walk down their runway burning calories all week like a blast
    furnace.

If i was to do this gear or any in the future I wanted to do it letter perfect
    and safe. I graphed my weight and temp, calories intake, calories burned on an
    excel spread sheet. I had went to a internal medicine doctor before hand to set
    a base line of all my vitals via a blood test. testostrone/free testostrone,
    pancreas, liver, thyroid, colestural. The doc said, no need to come in to talk
    about my results, he will send them in the mail. I am in perfect condition he
    said.

If my thyroid was underproductive then i would have attributed my failure to
    that fact, but not true. I should have been able to over activate my thyroid and
    burn like a blast furnace.

I keep telling myself, why on earth would anybody conterfeit this drug as cheap
    as it is anywhere and the packaging was perfect. If the packaging was bull shit
    then being fake would be obvious. But hell, this packaging cost more then what
    they can get rich off of.

ECA makes me jittery, this stack did nothing.

Thanks bro for the feedback!
    WAK

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    imho, it was fake t3, if it were real u shoulda sweat like a mother bish ! literraly, next thing, u should serious consider doing a better stack next time

prop/clen /t3 if u have a low body fat then do clen/t3/winny

best of luck in the future, sorry to hear about ur misfortune !

cageddemon2 is offline New Member
    i really feel sorry bro but those were junk.

cageddemon2 is offline New Member
    i really feel sorry bro but those were junk.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    double post and nice avatar cageddemon2 lol ! nice name !

Thread Information