eimajjjj is offline New Member

First Cycle: 10 Week Test-E Only

Hi there,

Taking the plunge in 2 days, on Monday.

Stats
    Weight: 90kg
    Height: 6'3

Cycle:
    Week 1-10: 500mg per week (250mg x 2 on Monday and Thursday)
    Week 1-12: HCG 500IU per week (250 x 2 on Monday and Thursday)
    Week 1-10: Armidex 0.25 EOD

PCT from week 12:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nova 40/40/20/20

Couple of before pics attached. Bear in mind this is after a 2 month cut so lost a bit of mass.

Also, anything I'm missing??? Going for only 3500cals a day max as I put on weight easily.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11749734_10104325993945358_604958941_n.jpg 
Views:	2910 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	158264

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3828 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	158278
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 07-25-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks good! You do have alot of room to grow natural IMO. Just something to think about.Good Luck!

My only concern is a bit of wrist tendonitis I've had for about a year and a half now, sometime ok, sometimes flares. I figure this cycle will either help or worsen it!

Also, am I right in thinking I can keep my Hcg refrigerated in bac water for the whole 10 weeks or is it safer to get another 5000iu halfway through?
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 07-25-2015 at 01:10 PM.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Typically HCG in Bacteriostatic water is good for about 30 days and then starts to loose potency after that. Not saying you cannot use it longer but something to keep in mind. You will definitely need another bottle.

PCT starts at Week 13 but I think you know that just did the math wrong.

Other than that it looks solid.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't worry about the hcg losing potency through the 10 weeks.

Day 1

Ended up being a Tuesday due to work commitments. First shot was a disaster. To start, I made a mess in opening the amp. I think I lost nearly half of the Test-E. Then, instead of worrying about small bits of glass, I decided to shoot anyway. I then managed to bend the shooting needle somehow when I was removing it's cap. And instead of worrying about putting a bent needle in me, decided to shoot anyway. Lateral side of right quad, think only 0.6ml went in though, so that's about 150mg of Test. I'm not sure if I should do another one later today or just carry on as normal and do my next 250mg in 3 days.

Today is leg day as well so quad response will be interesting.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would go 12-14 weeks. to me 10 weeks if a bit of a waste and your putting your body through a hormonal roller coaster for not much, when you can go a bit longer and be about the same amount of suppression at that point IMO. takes a few weeks to start to notice much as it is.
    good luck! : )

OK, will extend to 12 weeks. That will make up for first little spillage. Felt rather motivated in gym today. Obviously a placebo but pushed out some heavy sets. I'm debating frontloading 750-1000mg this first week now then if I'm going to order some more Test anyway. Just to get going quicker. Impatience and all that.
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 07-28-2015 at 11:36 AM.

Skip the frontload.

Day 4

Not much to report. The second injection went far smoother, left quad. I'm finding the Hcg sub q injections a lot smoother of course. I started taking an AI today, 0.5 Adex and will continue to do so e3d. Water retention is something that I'm worried about, my body's fond of it on a bulk. Physique-wise, no massive difference in strength, but that's understandable. I do look a bit bulkier in the mirror already, but that's most likely the extra calories/water. Also a couple of new spots on my shoulders that I'll keep an eye on. All in all, no dramas so far.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Dude, 5 full weeks to kick in. Interesting to hear of any changes between now and week 6 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Dude, 5 full weeks to kick in. Interesting to hear of any changes between now and week 6 though.
    Yes, I know it takes 4-5 weeks to really 'kick-in' but what does that actually mean? That for 4 weeks it's the equivalent of being totally natural and so I should keep calorie intake the same? Or do I still train or eat as if it's already 5 weeks later?

Quote Originally Posted by eimajjjj View Post
    Yes, I know it takes 4-5 weeks to really 'kick-in' but what does that actually mean? That for 4 weeks it's the equivalent of being totally natural and so I should keep calorie intake the same? Or do I still train or eat as if it's already 5 weeks later?
    Great question, we didn't get an acuarate total from anyone on here. Also the PCT cals are important.

But i wouldn't go max cals in the first 4 weeks

You will feel the effects sooner than 4-5 weeks. I would up the calories now.

Day 8

3rd injection went OK today. Well, two injections if you include HcG also. Still lost a little bit of Test when I open the glass vial, so haven't worked out how to do that totally spill-free yet. I keep hearing how great a pen lid is so will try that next time.

Obviously it's too early to feel any difference physique or strength-wise but there are subtle changes creeping through already: libido of course, a sense of "togetherness" if that makes sense, confidence and most noticeable is the desire to stay much, much longer in the gym. I'm still toying with the ai dosage but think 0.5 eod is good for me as I found I was bloating a bit too much last week but this puts me in check.

Am expecting a little more effect this or next week. I got the stuff in Japan where aas are legal, so its pharam grade, bayer test e so I'm not concerned the stuff isn't up to standard.
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 08-03-2015 at 06:27 PM.

day 11

Too frequent updates I know but I thought jab days are the best times to do this. had another disaster today with the quad injection. first of all I couldn't suck any test-e up until I realised that the needle wasn't screwed on properly, half a vial wasted messing around so had to open a new one. Have already wasted 3! then I jabbed the quad and hit a NERVE. Wasn't aware of that possibility and so was shocked when whole muscle spasmed. I guess I should have re-pinned but I went deeper, injected and all seems ok..

Still no major strength gains. I'm definitely looking chunkier in general. had a few comments but that could simply be due to a standard bulk. really not enjoying the water weight. am taking 0.5 adex EOD. Would taking 0.5 ED be too much? Guess I have to accept some bloating to an extent. Libido, higher endurance, sense of well-being only real differnece to note at the moment.

Day 13

The good news: things are happening. Yesterday's arm workout was the first noticeable BIG change in endurance and strength. Curls and close-gripped bench were just a whole lot heavier. Also, as an experiment, I tried a couple of benches and lo and behold, 10k over PB. I chose to leave it there until chest day next week though. In fact, I think could have just spent the entire day in there yesterday but tore myself away after 2 hours. Physically it's getting very noticeable too. This morning when I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but laugh, I just look harder, stronger, bigger.

Bad news: my wrist is predictably playing up. It always does by Friday as it's shoulders Thursday, and arms Friday, using the weekend to rest and allow the swelling to go down. It was definitely the extra weight on the close grip that did it, but I'm wondering if it's worth running some HGH with a cycle now? Or just strap it up, suck it up, get through this cycle and see what's up...

Views:	2272 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	158519
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 08-08-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Day 13

Bad news: my wrist is predictably playing up. It always does by Friday as it's shoulders Thursday, and arms Friday, using the weekend to rest and allow the swelling to go down. It was definitely the extra weight on the close grip that did it, but I'm wondering if it's worth running some HGH with a cycle now? Or just strap it up, suck it up, get through this cycle and see what's up...

Views:	2272 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	158519
    You not running any HCG right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    You not running any HCG right now?
    Yep, 500iu a week. I wrote hgh not hcg .
    Mr. Small likes this.

Yep, 500iu a week. I wrote hgh not hcg.
    Lol.....my mistake

Day 15

Other than wrist concerns, I feel great, I feel horny, I feel strong. That is all.

Oh, and 5th injection was painless and I maxed out every leg machine in my rather ill-equipped gym for the first time in my life.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Day 16

Strength improvement of the day: DB presses up 12kg.

Also, is there such thing as too much Armidex? I'm eating clean, drinking water, taking 0.5 eod but the bloat is depressing! By the same token, I don't want to end up taking too much and not be able to enjoy the good side effects of test.

Perhaps I should try 0.5 each day and look out for low estrogen symptoms, which are what?!

xxxxxxx
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 08-13-2015 at 10:11 AM.

Day 1 - Day 18 comparison shot

Name:	day18.jpg 
Views:	33399 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	158721

Day 22

Good: PBs being shattered left and right, body making noticeable changes in mirror, endurance and recovery massively optimised.

Bads: none. Well, a bit of bloat from a family BBQ indulgences on the weekend.

Have orders more Hcg as didn't want to use other one more than 4 weeks, also more test to extend to 12 weeks although only on week 4 at the mo. More pics end of week.

a quick question:

lets say I'm putting on far too much water weight but muscle is piling on as well. How damaging/beneficial would it be to just have one day where I eat next to no carbs and very much under maintenance calories. Surely because of the extra Test in the system, not much or any muscle would be lost but a lot of water would? A quick reset button?

bloodchoke is offline Member
    xxxxxxx
    Totally, dude.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't up the ai, .5 eod might be on the high side already.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Don't up the ai, .5 eod might be on the high side already.
    Is it though?! Taking into account that getting blood in the UK is a pain the ass and costs a fortune to do it privately, isn't it near impossible to know if you're taking too much or too little adex? I'm on 0.5 eod now but I'm bloated and the libido I had last week seems to be tapering off a bit. So in theory I should be upping it to 1mg eod? But then again, if you haven't got enough estrogen, your libido also suffers. So when the symptoms are near identical with too much or too little, its frustrating.

I think I'm going to try 1mg eod to help with the bloat. If I feel worse and libido gets worse then I'll know I'm taking too much.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Don't do 1mg eod, almost guaranteed to crash E2 that way. No amount of AI will completely stop water gain, and water weight comes off quick generally so don't focus on it so much. Stick with the recommended .25 eod, .5 eod at the most. Arimidex is potent stuff and will crash you quick if too high. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Don't do 1mg eod, almost guaranteed to crash E2 that way. No amount of AI will completely stop water gain, and water weight comes off quick generally so don't focus on it so much. Stick with the recommended .25 eod, .5 eod at the most. Arimidex is potent stuff and will crash you quick if too high. Good luck.
    Yes I've heard that but I've also read that that is indeed a myth and it's near impossible to crash E. Pretty sure the forum I read it at posted scientific studies to show that a man taking 1mg adex everyday only actually dropped his estrogen 50% and that most sides are from too high, not from too low. Tricky one. To be honest, since I've gone to 1mg eod the bloat has come off a bit and do feel like I have more energy. I guess without bloodwork its all guesswork though!

Day 29

Not much to report other than absolutely insane strength gains. I'm on 2nd day of week 5. Have dealt with water weight successfully by being obsessive about clean food, upping adex to 1mg eod and a bit more cardio. Have dealt with a bit of acne using spot cream. Body, legs in particular, starting to grow fast although still lagging a bit behind the strength increases. I think that I may need to eat more. Had a comment or two from friends, one even joking about me "being on the roids". Will do some more pics end of week.

All in all though, very happy with progress, mood is high, sides are low and recovery is superhuman.
    Last edited by eimajjjj; 08-25-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Day 53

Been a while updating and I'll up some pics tomorrow. But wanted to give some updates:

- Its midway through week 8 now and it's safe to say that I wish I did this years ago. Strength and size has drastically increased and the well-being, libido and self-confidence while on is incredible. I worry about coming off, and whether or not I've jsut got myself addicted to something forever!

- An interesting note on AIs: Due to me worrying too much abotu bloat, I didn't listen to someone's advice and proceeded to take 1mg Adex eod. Then, even after getting the warning signs of sore joints and lethargy I continued. Libido also disappeared. Then one night I felt such a massive wave of depression and insomnia I even worried my girlfriend. I felt like my body had given up on me. I had quite clearly crashed E levels. I immediately stopped taking Adex for 3 days and felt a drastic improvement. I now go 0.5 eod and that is suffice. I genuinely can feel now when my estrogen is too high or too low, VERY`similar symptoms but there are telltale signs of each.

- I'm going to extend this to 12 weeks. I feel like it's all starting to kick off now. Im up about 25lbs and sometimes it looks like I've even lost fat although I'm aware theres a large chunk of water there. The only problem with all this is that people are literally asking me "are you on the roids" which isn't great.

The main problem though is that the body doesn't spare you if you eat badly even one little bit, hence being clean is so so important. The other problem is acne. My shoulders and especially back are paying a price for it and I worry about PCT.

I'm considering a small dosage of 10mg accutane a day although I've heard thats like bringin a bazooka to a knife party.

Burgdorf is offline New Member
    Hello im on my 2nd week of a test e cycle and i remember looking at this thread in the beginning as a reference as to what to expect , now since started i came back to see how you went and i notice you had no update any chance you could fill us in / photos would be appreciated thank you

AgedWood is offline New Member
    Why are there so many threads from the first week or two of cycles and so few that seem to go through a full cycle with results? Sucks everyone seems to disappear after the first week or two of pin reports.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im curious why he only did 10 weeks and why no one told him to up it to at least 12 weeks. By about week 6, he will start to see affects and then 4 weeks later he stops......

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich View Post
    Im curious why he only did 10 weeks and why no one told him to up it to at least 12 weeks. By about week 6, he will start to see affects and then 4 weeks later he stops......
    Porkchop did in post #7

Thread Information