Venice is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Venice--Cycle Prep

AGE 27
    Workout Exp 7 yrs
    No Of Workout Days Per Wk 4-5
    Height 5 10"
    Weight 175lbs
    Bodyfat <10%

I'm off to a good start but ready to add some serious mass.

Roadblocks for me are (1) lack of knowledge (2) lack of sources. I train in Venice, CA so I know there's plenty of juice around, but don't know where to find it. Also, not very good with science, etc. and want to do it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Venice--Cycle Prep-pump.jpg  

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you trying to accomplish? Bulk or cut. If you search old posts and the educational threads, you should be able to learn more thatn enough. If you have any specific questions, fire away.

Venice is offline Junior Member
    Two words: Big and hard. But I guess I should define big. I see a lot of guys at my gym who are big. They could come onto a board and tell you they're 5'10, 270 (I train at Gold's Venice--so this isn't as rare as you'd think).

Thing is, they'd have to diet down to 230 to get their bodyfat into single digits. A lot of these guys are serious competitors...so hey...they do what they gotta do.

As for me, I'd rather be 5'10, 205 with 7% bf than 235 with 15%.

So I'm looking for cycles that will help me grow but keep me reasonably lean. Are there intro stacks that will put on the meat without alot of bloat?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Dude bring this thread over to the 'steroid questions forum' and you would have 20+ replies by now.

But for the time being.

You got to nasty, to get big.

Why not the infamous . . . Test, Deca , Dbol . If you don't want the bloat, subtract the dbol out and run arimidex /liquidex at .5mg throughout. That will give you some good mass, probably get you to 200+ if you eat and train right. At your height and present weight, a mass cycle would suit you just fine. Now, don't tell me you can't get a hold of some juice. You live in the juice capital of the world.

bigchewy is offline New Member
    i would say do what i'm doing tren ,winny,test or lower the test and add eq sound's nice.

bigchewy

Thread Information