Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rexboy is offline Junior Member

first cycle (again) revised

Well, a number of things have figured into my cycle...
    But this is the final and I will be taking the plunge to the dark side very shortly...

Here it is..

week 1 -4 25mg Dbol ED
    week 1 -8 250mg sust
    week 1 -2 600mg Deca /wk
    week 1 -8 25mg proviron ED
    week 3 -8 300mg Deca ED
    start clomid after winni is done, have nolva on hand but i think the proviron will take care of gyno.

Well I changed it due to availablity of certain items, looks like im bulkin up, we'll see how it goes.
    I'm 5'6 (with shoes on) 204lbs as of today.
    295bench max, my knees are too sore for maxes on squats right now, but I can rep 405, deadlift 405 easy for 12-15 reps (heh, I dont have far to go to get the weight up )

Here's the only prepic im gonna post...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle (again) revised-prepic.jpg  
    Last edited by rexboy; 06-08-2003 at 03:27 PM.

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    Awesome bro... I'm confused you say "week 1 -4 25mg ED" what exactly are you taking... dbols I'm assuming. Well the cycle looks good and you have a good base so GOOD LUCK AND KICK SOME ASS!!!

BIG PRESSER

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    wide grip pull ups need to become your best friend

yeah dbols on weeks 1-4
    and yes they already have that pic is 4 weeks old i think and upon suggestion ive been going wide, im already showing signs of improvement. Good call, thanks bros.

Well i took measurements today, cold i am the following...

Arms 16.5
    Calf 17
    Leg 25
    Waist 28
    Wrist 8
    Neck 17.25
    Fore 13.5
    Chest 43
    Shoulder 52

Weight is down a bit, 201 today.
    Height is 55.25in 5'5 1/4"

These are all my pre-cycle measures, I start this sunday, maybe saturday if i get too edgy.

All measures are in inches and pounds.
    Getting really fucking excited right now.
    Hope I get the strength gians im looking for, thanks to Presser and Green for all the support and posts of their cycles.
    I'm questioning the decision to use sust, but i think it'll be ok.
    Well, off to go train, later bros.

Awesome job and awesome measurements also. Can't wait to see the results. Keep us posted... and you'll be fine without the sust... everything looks good.

And for christs sake... my height but 205 lbs? That's crazy shit bro.

HUGE PRESSER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to be very interested in how this pans out for you with the (relatively) low doses. Any specific diet or workout schemes to help with the goals?

yeah but your strength is increadible Presser, my diet plan, well i already eat very good, but i plan on consuming 300g of carbs pre/during workout, from 45mins before to finish, mostly simple, then post eating about 100more simple, mixing with a lot of wheat bread and oatmeal, as for the other meals, ill be instinctive, 6 small meals high in protein and moderate carbs. Pretty simple, I plan on continuing my good eating habits and seeing where i go from there.

Good plan Rex... looks awesome. I'm not sure if your body can absorb that many carbs in only a few hours, but it's worth a try. Bro let's get an update... goals, progress thus far, changes, etc.

HUGE PRESSER

Waiting for all my gear to get in, it should be here tomorrow, when i will pop my first pills and do my first shot, no sure where im stickin it yet though. Weight is down a little actually, 201 today. Gotta go workout here in a sec, chest and back.

Sorry, thought ur gear was already there.

HUGE

Ah, limbo. The state of nothing, yet everything. I am on the verge of starting my cycle and have many thoughts on hand. The exercise physiologist in me says that these chemicals are basically proven to work and break the plateau to a new existence, yet, the puzzle of the pecular institution of AS usage remains. Though I am hurting no one but myself, am I making a mistake, and is it truly breaking the law? But by doing this "wrong" I am achieving something that I can only describe as right. I refuse to let genetics stand in the way of progression any longer - though I know I have the genes to be great with the use of AS. Family members have reached heights of super human strength with intelligent training, solid basics and die hard determination with the tunnel vision of a 1 sided goal. This goal being to strive for every ounce of strength and muscle they could attain, never stopping. Still, the warnings hang heavy with the horror stories and the outside chance of no end product. If this goal is indeed ever changing, then what did I start all those years ago? What am I starting now? The end is only visable when the road stops. The want to be the best is uncontrollable.
    I can no longer wait and will take the plunge now, and will put to rest the fear and some of the wonder.... only to make a new question arise... 'How far can I go now?'

I'm gonna shoot sometime tonight.....wish me luck.

WELCOME ME TO THE DARKSIDE!
    300mg deca just shot in my glute.
    God it was such a rush, Im suprised i didnt shake that much, but im dripping sweat right now. no problems with it, rubbing alcohol on my left cheek, used a 21 gauge to draw and screwed a 25 1.5 on to shoot in, stuck it, aspirated and all was good so i pushed it, took a while to go in, well a while to me. No pain at all. HELL F@@@##$ING YES!

Rex

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    welcome to the darkside. Prepare to grow.
    oh yes the force is strong in that one

Congrats... welcome bro.
    Great to hear it went well.

HUGE

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck dude...just curious your running more deca then you are test....i believe this will result in deca dick, just giving you a heads up

I don't care if I get deca dick really, I'm focused on my goals and im not stopping till i reach them. Did my last shot of deca for the week, was so easy that i felt like i could been typing about it, while i did it

Workouts.......
    SHoulders a tri's today, did 85's for a set of 5, nothin big I guess.
    The mental note is setting in i think, I decided to try the whole rack for reverse grip pressdowns and got it 3 times before i had to cheat for two more! that's supposed to be over 130 i think? maybe 140? I don't know, in any case i was happy, more to come.....

Awesome job bro... sounds like the placebo effect has kicked in. Well, keep us posted on weight and gains...glad to hear injecting is becoming easy, it took me a while to get the hang of it.

HUGE PRESSER

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Rex man great diary youve got posted...Im starting my 1st cycle on 6-15 (sunday) so im glad to hear that shot wasnt shit, although i am going to self inject in my quad. Keep me posted on your gains and diet b/c my cycle looks similar:

wk 1-10 500mg Deca
    wk1 1-10 250mg 2xperweek Sus
    Proviron throughout and clomid after

Good luck....

weight is alright, aggression is way up, people are alreadying noticing my size change. I'm like 204 right now? up 3 lbs i think. Ate like shit today ebcause I took a small trip. Ass hurts from the sust shot on thursday, the muscle is just sore. Bed time, night.
    Thanks Presser, and yes the placebo is in effect, and Coldstone, all I can say is ouch on the quad, but im gonna try it soon. More to come.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: first cycle (again) revised

Hey bro I guess I'm late to critique you cycle now. But I'm not one to keep my opinion to my self even when its too late.

Why did you choose sust as your test of choice. IMO its one of the worst tests you could run in this situation. 1 shot of sust a week is just gonna make your test levels jump all over the place. You really need to run sust 3 shots a week at least (and even that isn't enough IMO). I think Enathate or cyp would have worked better for ya..

Secondly. I don't usually recommend dbol on a first cycle. I did it on my first but I didn't know better. The reason I feel this way are the harsh sides that accompany dbol. I'd run milk thistle and get plenty of water to help flush out the toxins. The doses are low so I guess it won't be too bad.

And last but definitely not least you need more test. I would have ran 400mg deca and 500 test. Is there a reason you have the deca so high and the test so low?

I know your already into your cycle so good luck.

Originally posted by rexboy
    start clomid after winni is done, have nolva on hand but i think the
    Wait I didn't see it in your stack, but does this mean your running winny too? That I would save for next time bro. IMHO You really don't need to be running dbol and winny on your first go around.

I was just going to use the winni as a bridge to clomid, i'm second guessing using sust too, i think im gonna get a better test

RON, I agree with most of the things you said, however, I found that if Dbol is only for 4 weeks at a normal dose like 25mg (as he is taking), the only sides are headaches and back pumps. But that's just me, it sounds like you had a rougher time with it.
    And sust is a bad quality Test compared to Enanthate , but it works very well with deca and dbol, and is a great stack, the proof is in my cycle diary. I agree though, Rexboy your deca is too high for a beginner and sust is way too low. Although too late to change tests now, switch it up to 500 sust/400 deca.
    No flames bro, just suggestions
    Hope you can figure it out, good luck, and welcome to the darkside.

HUGE PRESSER

UPDATE:
    SIDES:

mild headaches, back pumps, increased aggression, increased sex drive, small amount of bloat.

Chest and tris tomorrow.

RON
    I was just going to use the winni as a bridge to clomid, i'm second guessing using sust too, i think im gonna get a better test
    Like I said save the winny. it’s a good idea but I wouldn't push your liver that much on a first cycle since you already ran the dbol . BTW I not knocking the use of either but I think its not really needed the first time around.

Yea Presser, I had 1 out 4 weeks with really bad pain. To the point on barley being able to work out. Cranberry cleared it right up but it was BAD for a week. I've used dbol since and it wasn't that bad but most gains are so huge on a first cycle anyway its usually not necessary.

Rex, How many weeks are you in now bro? Can you get more test? If so what kind? One thing you can do right away is drop your deca down to 400 mg. You can put some prop into the mix with the sust if you don't mind shooting eod. That would make your test lvls more constant. JMO

the 600mg are a frontload of deca , i was only planning on running 300mg /wk, and yes im getting prop actually, and I know you're not knocking it, I value all opinions and experiences. Im in my second week and have a shot to do today.

Also...can I uise a 1.5inch needle for a quad injection? i just dont have to go all the way in like i do with the glute?

Weight update: 205
    Chest was ok today, great pumps, did 150 for reverse grip pressdown on tris for a set of 4, then did it for a set of 10 on regular pressdowns. Did a shot of deca this morning, easy as pie, back and bis tomorrow.

RON
    the 600mg are a frontload of deca , i was only planning on running 300mg /wk, and yes im getting prop actually, and I know you're not knocking it, I value all opinions and experiences. Im in my second week and have a shot to do today.

Also...can I uise a 1.5inch needle for a quad injection? i just dont have to go all the way in like i do with the glute?
    I guess your good to go then. BTW go ahead and use the pin like you said just don't stick it in all the way.

Get some good workouts in while your on your dbol . You'll find your strength will increase rapidly. I love the gains while on dbol I only wish it wasn't so toxic

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious...your going to be doing a lil over 2 grams of deca a week from weeks 3 - 8 ??

300mg, maybe 400 not a gram

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Any horror stories of injection site soreness yet? If not, knock on wood...my first few STUNG and were SORE as hell the next day.

my sust shot was SORE, very SORE! But nothing unbeardable. I'm constantly hungry right now, I eat clean and eat and eat and I am still left feeling as though I could eat more! Time to go eat. Back and bis on the way.

Rex

Strength increases are upping more and more, 55's today for a set of 7 on dumbell curls, intensity is up, weight was 206. time to eat again.

I'm setting a goal of 225 to weigh at the end of the cycle.
    Bench 315 not deadlifting or squating too ehavy right now cause of the knees.
    Last edited by rexboy; 06-17-2003 at 01:04 PM.

Shit man sounds great... looks like you've got me in bench now ... glad to hear you're adding in the prop, sounds like you're doing pretty good regardless.
    Congrats on the gains!

HP

315 is my goal, its only a 15lbs increase, but i dont know what to expect as far as strength gains. But 6 plates would just look nice.

yo rex, i dunno brotha... after todays workout i just might have that 315. Lets make it a competition to see who can it first
    Great job.

HP

Yeah, sounds like fun, but you're a little closer then me. Ill try to give ya a run for your money though.

Dunno bout that bro... I'm still hangin in there around 310. But I'm maxing out in 10 days so we'll see... 3 plates each side would be beastly shit.

HP

i found out that the scale i used to weigh myself precycle was 4 lbs heavy, meaning i acutally weighed 197 before i started, but since has been recalibrated......so i weighed 206 meaning ive gained 9lbs totaly so far and im only in my second week of dbol . SHoulders, maybe legs too today.

Shit man 9 lbs already huh? Dbol makes you gain so fast its incredible. Keep pumpin.

HP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information