johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

winstrol, deca, test

look yall i have 20ccs of winstrol . 8ccs of deca 200 and about 6to 8 cc of test 200. should i use any of this deca and test when i start my winstrol. i have done research. but will this 8 ccs and test be good enoguh how should i cycle this. do u even think i should even take the deca .

KeyMastur is offline VET
    oh shit, here we go again. brother, i'm not going to even get into this one. i tried and tried to help you out in your last one, but it was no use. you didn't listen to shit i said. you are just so damn anxious to throw some juice in your body, so why are you even here asking questions ??? go ahead, do it.

you say you have done research, but we all know you're full of shit. i don't think you should take a damn thing before you 1) learn / read / research more 2) get more gear.

for those of you who do not know what i'm talking about, here's a link :

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=57261

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    :i have done research ask me anything i could easily answer it, i was just asking since i hav no more money left. would it be smart to to doo all the deca i have and the test i have to and winstrol . i lknow deca take at least 8 weks to kick in. im just sayin this is all i have because it so dam expensive. maybe you could help me and not let mekil myself. help me

Thread Information