johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

winstrol and deca and test 200

i took my first shot today of 1cc eod of winstrol . my question is i have 9 cc of deca 200 plan on taking 100mg of deca once a week. and maybe add in some test 200. ihave about 6 to7 ccs left . i was wondering what would be better to add since thats all i have. i have a 20 ml bottle of winstrol. so what would be more benefiticially to me. what should i take. also i know that you are suppose to take clomid at the end especially 8 to 12 hours after last shot of cycle of winstrol. if i couldnt get a hold of clomid. which is impossible for me is there anything at GNC such as chrysin i could take to take the place of it there has to be something. thanks please answer back

injecting

i shot up winstrol today in a 22 gauge, and in the buttocks. and is winstrol suppose to hurt since it is water base, bc it hurts when i sit down. and i have like a bump on it. tell if that is supose to happen

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    i shot up winstrol today in a 22 gauge, and in the buttocks. and is winstrol suppose to hurt since it is water base, bc it hurts when i sit down. and i have like a bump on it. tell if that is supose to happen
    What does the cycle look like?

If your just starting this cycle with what you have then you don't have enough gear to run a cycle now.

i wana do test 200
    1/2 cc
    1cc
    1 1/2cc
    1 1/2cc
    1cc for six weeks...

i just tok my first shot of winstrol 50mg of 1cc every other day it is a 20 ml bottle. also it hurts when i shoot it up could i get the same effect if i was to swallow it every day. 4x a day of 12.5 to equall 50mg. also what can i take to swallow with it. will it be as effective. bc i cant see myself givin me a shot eod. it hurts since its water base.

also since i mite add that test rite now will it help or not. see thats all ihave will it do any thing , i also have 9 ccs of deca . is there any way i can put this into my cycle as well. what if i was to do run the test with winstrol...just asking your opinon please get back to me someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need help on this one....

i wana do test 200
    1/2 cc
    1cc
    1 1/2cc
    1 1/2cc
    1cc for six weeks...

i just tok my first shot of winstrol 50mg of 1cc every other day it is a 20 ml bottle. also it hurts when i shoot it up could i get the same effect if i was to swallow it every day. 4x a day of 12.5 to equall 50mg. also what can i take to swallow with it. will it be as effective. bc i cant see myself givin me a shot eod. it hurts since its water base.

also since i mite add that test rite now will it help or not. see thats all ihave will it do any thing , i also have 9 ccs of deca. is there any way i can put this into my cycle as well. what if i was to do run the test with winstrol...just asking your opinon please get back to me someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need help on this one....
    Bro no flame but you got me all confused. You really need to do a lot of research. Also how old are you?

You don't have enough gear to run this cycle. Also it looks like you want to run 200mg of test a week? That will be no good... you will get shut-down real hard that way. I would run the test at least 400mg a week for 10 weeks.

If you only took the one shot of winny I would just stop and wait until you get more gear to run this cycle. 20ml of winny will not cut it.... you need to run winny ED.

so what i be alrite if i shot it up every other day,. and swallow it the day i dont shoot it . if i dont take test or deca will i see results from the winstrol or not. what ya think oh yea im 22

so what i be alrite if i shot it up every other day,. and swallow it the day i dont shoot it . if i dont take test or deca will i see results from the winstrol or not. what ya think oh yea im 22
    I don't think you will get anything from this cycle. JMO

Get more gear.

if i was to do this rite and do a good cycle what would you recommend me getting to stack with winstrol ... and how mls of it .? i want to get a bulk a nd cut. im goin to stop takin winstrol for rite now. but i can get deca the red label? what that be any good.

Thread Information