Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: InsaneMuscle's log

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The oil quality is great, it's very, very THICK but pinning has always been a smooth experience, no PIP at all, also thanks to my GP skills.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:02 PM.

delete

Proximal is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear about your sub-q issues IM. Dumb question, but are you drawing and pinning with the same needle - I've just never experienced the pain.

Your "playing" with nicotine? A bit of overkill there don't you think. I mean shit, it's not like we're all health conscious and all, but nicotine is a little much IMHO.

delete

Regarding nicotine, going to disagree because it contributes to 1/3 of all heart disease in the USA. It's a strong stimulant and acts as a vasoconstrictor, both are tough on the heart. Of course this does depend upon the dosage and volume of your intake. Just thinking there's a better way . . . . . but again, its not like we all epitomize healthy living here

Nicotine is a very weak stimulant, it also acts as a cholinergic, now I haven't look into it but I doubt it acts as a vasocontrictor.

Are you referring to nicotine use or smoking? The latter is a different beast and WILL promote CV disease through factors other than nicotine.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I have long experience with caffeine, a no go for me.

Only works only for a short while and then crashes me hard, regardless how I try to treat sides.

Although I could have green tea all day long which works different and I almost feel no benefict/effect/sides, but all in all, I try not to use it... maybe there's a better versions of caffeine and better ways of using it.

Any suggestions?
    Some people balance sides with theanine, an amino naturally found in tea. It doesn't possess the same anorectant properties of caffeine though.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

but bro, how does 4ml of oil feels like, hows the PIP/discomfort after being injected with the kettle-like dose ??
    I get more pip from 1 ml bayer testoviron than from nebido, maybe the lack of BA?

Dont think its very thick, had much worse UGLs.

Of course im used to pin 4 plus mls everywhere.

delete

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Nicotine is a very weak stimulant, it also acts as a cholinergic, now I haven't look into it but I doubt it acts as a vasocontrictor.

Are you referring to nicotine use or smoking? The latter is a different beast and WILL promote CV disease through factors other than nicotine.
    And you would be incorrect. It's the smoking of tobacco that causes the lung damage. Nicotine is the addictive component to tobacco. It has a strong (but this is relative, dependent upon comparing it to coca-cola or cocaine) stimulant effect and is a vasoconstrictor - this is why it contributes to CV disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    And you would be incorrect. It's the smoking of tobacco that causes the lung damage. Nicotine is the addictive component to tobacco. It has a strong (but this is relative, dependent upon comparing it to coca-cola or cocaine) stimulant effect and is a vasoconstrictor - this is why it contributes to CV disease.
    Do not underestimate the effect of smoking on chronic inflammation, that's another hidden factor contributing to CV disease.

Simple: with a stimulant's effect you increase the rate and force of the heart's contraction and you then narrow the arteries in which it must pump blood through, making it work even harder still. Eventually you get left ventricle hypertrophy, which can lead to left ventricle insufficiency. Now if you want to add in peripheral & coronary artery disease, in that respect you are correct.

I am also strongly against pre-workouts (drinks).
    Last edited by Proximal; 07-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    Proximal and hammerheart like this.

Hey guys, sorry for the rant, feel better now I literally awoke from a nap. I swear, all of this test has made me want to sleep more - glad the cycle is coming to an end. IM, it's your thread, it really wasn't my place. Plus I shouldn't talk, you should see how I cope

Buzzarro, nice trading posts with you! I really enjoy reading what you put up around the forum - wonderful knowledge!

Keep up the great work IM - take care guys !

Well, I have net sharp 3000kcal today, little high on carbs ~75g of which ~40g fiber, ~150g proteins and ~200g fats, feel great, I dont feel my heart rate increase while on nicotine, maybe Im just not using too high of a dose, all I used today was ~2mg worth... all I can say hunger suppressing effects are powerful and prolonged. I usually ran about 2-8mg a day depending on my mental states, when I was too hyped and stressed out it calmed me down, when I was all down and depressed or lethargic and sleepy it brought me back to surface of social coexistence and brightened my day allowing me do my own research further in to myself finding reasons and ways out of the dark, which I have succeeded in and hence it was just a temporary crutch for me. Its been almost 6 mounts since last time I used it, and only now when had hunger issues, I could not underrate the potential of nicotine hunger suppressing effectiveness, works almost like magic, not only mentally sets you in the way that you're no longer hungry, but also physiologically, long storey short - I dont condone anyone using it, it works for me like magic, if anybody interested for it or against it, please do your homework, your own research and decide for yourselves, I like it because I know what Im doing and if it didn't work, for the most part - I wouldn't be here today sitting talking to all of you guys, if not for nicotine effectiveness
    Thanks for sharing!

delete

Great that you are feeling well on aroma. Just be sure you don't overdo it, I did and I haven't recovered yet.

delete

6.25 EOD was enough, since coming off HCG . If you quit HCG yes it would be wise to drop exemestane too, but let bloods tell.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:04 PM.

The TU is probably the best option, if it will take two months off home. Not sure about PCT, but the testo caps are worthless.

delete

It depends on peak levels, if you hit levels over physiological range (like I did) then AI might be useful, but most of the time is not.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 07-29-2016 at 01:26 AM.

delete

Looks discreet!

delete

Nope I live in Apulia, southern Italy.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:04 PM. Reason: reason

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:05 PM. Reason: reason

Gotcha my man, good climate around there, should be visiting Italy and few places around in following months
    Working or vacation?

In summer the climate is both hot and moist, which makes it uncomfortable. The rest of the year is great.

How about hitting that chest hard? Personally I'd like a proportionally bigger chest (if I were you!).

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:05 PM.

The best pics yet IM. Damn, you are really looking good (NOT in that way ) - your delts and biceps in particular!

delete

I'm thinking the strength gains would be more dramatic for older dudes like that have been suffering from low test for many years and had been neglecting their training because of it. Then all of the sudden there's TRT and for some, even smaller doses of T kick in and it's back to the gym and OMG, look at the weights they're pushing.

What-ever you're doing is working, way to kick serious ass!

BTW, my wife has been my savior regarding noticing changes. Just when I'm getting down on myself (like after looking at all of you guys on the forum) she'll remark on my changes. She's really amazed by my change with this cycle, really has kept me going.

delete

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:06 PM.

delete
    Last edited by InternalFire; 12-21-2016 at 05:06 PM. Reason: reason

I know exactly what you mean my man, I dont feel down ever lately but when I'm told something like that which I wasn't aware off, I get to re-think if Im getting results better than I could observe myself.

I dont like to compare my physique to anybody, I know we're all unique and I also know no matter how poor I may seem to perform, there are many guys who are so much worse than me and the same about like there are so many guys who dont even lift and are way better looking and have much better structures than I have trying to bust my ass with the weights...So I dont even begin, I know one for fact, thousand miles trip begins with the first step, and I have taken good few already, so its a matter of time now. However I do look up to some nice shapes and hard work put in the time to mature beautiful structures but then again, I dont have an idol per-say, but I do spot great arms on one dude physique, amazing legs on another, crazy chest on third and so on and on, I would ideally steal all of those that I like and install on to myself in time of course given sincere-hard gym work, nutrition and life habits put in place I expect to see at least remotely similar results brewing under the fabric , in time, of course , in time.

I understand how amazing and fascinating would it be to see your own body take changes every day/week/month, drastic changes, some of those like guys that have amazing genetics and had put in so much good work + they then jump in to competitive level and dial in all the extra spices from "black-magic" compartment (yes, tren, oral, deca, ... etc) but I know its a short game with those compounds, maybe in the future if I have really nothing better to do, maybe, but I have other plans for now and I just cant see myself going too far too high in this BB lifestyle. I ideally want optimised physique that does not require 10meals a day and can be sustained via optimised nutrition and lifestyle long shot.
    You've got an enviable state of mind my friend. I've come a LONG way with that myself but still get frustrated with the "comparing game". Hell, I've actually walked out of the gym in the past because I just looked at someone and said to myself "what's the point, I'll never get to that level, ever".

This TRT has been an absolute God-send to me & although my cycle gains will pale compared to others (there I go again), I'm feeling it will be well worth it. I'm thinking (hoping) I just stay with test. Dropped the sermorelin because I think it just didn't do much and don't feel like selling my baby (car) to finance HGH.

Always nice posting with you IM, thanks!

Thread Information