Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Ha ha!!!!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    So when I come off, should I cut the sweet potato out and just focus on proteins so I can cut this extra fluff. I like that word
    You need carbs. Stay same diet. Drink plenty of water and the scale will fall. Prob 10 pounds +.

Dani.

Would u mind sharing the recipe for the muffins. They looked delicious! I am presuming egg whites and spinach and ????

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Dani.

Would u mind sharing the recipe for the muffins. They looked delicious! I am presuming egg whites and spinach and ????
    Of course!!!

I take a container of egg whites (the tall one, or take 18 egg whites), mix that with a couple yolks or don't include if you don't want. I dice up spinach and onion and mix all together with the eggs and then scoop it into muffin tins and bake at 325 for 25 min. Remove and let cool then store them in tupperware and have ready for breakfast's. They are so good! Tasty good bites, I have added ground turkey in the past too! So good.

Day 22

Woke up this morning super tired from my week. Hit the gym with my lifting partner from work at 7 am and we did chest and decided to duck out early and hit a HIIT sculpt yoga class. She has never been and I wanted her to try one. Still got a great chest day in benched my highest which was 95lbs. It was fun! Tomorrow we are training legs and I am going to start training legs 2x a week again. I need too. I love pushing my legs and really want to see some serious changes in them.

Took a couple photos today for comparison and I can see a difference in this. It's so hard to see it on my own body till someone points it out and takes a picture. So the top one is of me at beginning of var and the bottom is today. Sent them to my sister and she said I was looking manly, I LOVE THE LOOK. Also I don't look like this just standing around, although I would love that too! What do you all think? Am I really going to loose most of this when I come off var, even if I keep lifting?

Happy Saturday to you all!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (4).jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	163390
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-14-2016 at 04:43 PM.
    BG and InternalFire like this.

You will keep the muscle as long as keep lifting. You will look more lean.

Personally I love the look!!!

Thanks for the muffin recipe. I will make them next week

You will keep the muscle as long as keep lifting. You will look more lean.

Personally I love the look!!!
    I couldn't agree more with you! I think it's so sexy on woman! I love it. I stare at woman that are ripped in awe. I admire it so much, it shows dedication and pride in ones body.

Thanks for the compliments. I am noticing strength is fun for sure. I want to get my bench up, but I am not super comfy with the balance yet, one side of my body is for sure stronger than the other so the bar teeters a little.
    InternalFire likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great wok. Keep it up and you will accomplish your goals. Keep constantly tweaking things.
    InternalFire likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    I am noticing strength is fun for sure. I want to get my bench up, but I am not super comfy with the balance yet, one side of my body is for sure stronger than the other so the bar teeters a little.
    Thats normal for everyone, always small inbalances when pushing to failure. Implement some forced reps with your partner for strenght increase.
    Focus on form.
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Great wok. Keep it up and you will accomplish your goals. Keep constantly tweaking things.
    Thank you so much!!! I am trying to change it up every time, thanks for the kind words!
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Thats normal for everyone, always small inbalances when pushing to failure. Implement some forced reps with your partner for strenght increase.
    Focus on form.
    Thanks for the advice! I for sure will have her spot me more to increase my strength. Form is so important, and I want to nail that down.
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 23

Just got home from 2 hours in the gym for leg day! I love leg day so much. I love trying to push my body more and more and changed it up a little this time. With each set I increased weights lowered reps and worked up to my my high at 3rd set and then worked my way back down the ladder to max reps on last set. I loved it, took longer but really felt the push.

Here is my workout for the day.

Squats
    95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs on this from last week, went deeper too)
    Front squats
    65lbs 14 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 85lbs 7 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 65lbs 14 reps (up 10lbs I think)
    Full Seated squats
    3 sets of 10 65lbs
    Squats
    20 full range 75 lbs
    Dead lift
    95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs from last week)
    Leg press
    270lbs 14 reps, 320lbs 10 reps, 360lbs 8 reps, 430lbs 6 reps, 180lbs 10reps (up 20lbs, my knees were dying)
    Reverse Hack
    90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps, 180lbs 7 reps, 110lbs max reps (same except increased to 110 on my max rep set from 90lbs)
    Side single leg press
    70lbs 13 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lbs 8 reps (started with 70lbs this time vs 50 last week)
    Back Ext. 25 lb plate 2 sets of 14
    Smith machine laying on back leg press
    50lbs 15 reps, 90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps
    Hip Thrusts
    3 sets of 14 with 50lbs
    Booty cable single leg ankle pulls
    Donkey kick - 2 sets of 15 50lbs
    Side Leg Kick - 2 sets of 12 50lbs
    then finished with abs.

Now to get salmon and food and meal prep for the week

I am a little worn out. Thinking of heading to yoga at noon to get a good deep stretch! I always love a good heated flow class on a rainy Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    InternalFire likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Great job! I am exhausted just reading your workout
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Thanks man. It was a blast!

I AM BACK!

Just got back from a Vinyasa Flow level 2 class and OMG it was exactly what I needed. So much strength in my poses and arm balances. What a good deep stretch in 100 degree room. I watched my shirt change from light gray to dark gray like hypercolor shirts from the 90's.

Came home and did a few little poses to show you all what I get to do. I was able to hold these poses before, but now for much longer and deeper. It's so fun!

Name:	FullSizeRender (6).jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	163408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender (5).jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	163409
    ara and InternalFire like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow again I feel tired just looking at those pics

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    great work girl, beautiful progress, keep it going

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Agreed big work out !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Day 23

Just got home from 2 hours in the gym for leg day! I love leg day so much. I love trying to push my body more and more and changed it up a little this time. With each set I increased weights lowered reps and worked up to my my high at 3rd set and then worked my way back down the ladder to max reps on last set. I loved it, took longer but really felt the push.

Here is my workout for the day.

Squats
    95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs on this from last week, went deeper too)
    Front squats
    65lbs 14 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 85lbs 7 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 65lbs 14 reps (up 10lbs I think)
    Full Seated squats
    3 sets of 10 65lbs
    Squats
    20 full range 75 lbs
    Dead lift
    95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs from last week)
    Leg press
    270lbs 14 reps, 320lbs 10 reps, 360lbs 8 reps, 430lbs 6 reps, 180lbs 10reps (up 20lbs, my knees were dying)
    Reverse Hack
    90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps, 180lbs 7 reps, 110lbs max reps (same except increased to 110 on my max rep set from 90lbs)
    Side single leg press
    70lbs 13 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lbs 8 reps (started with 70lbs this time vs 50 last week)
    Back Ext. 25 lb plate 2 sets of 14
    Smith machine laying on back leg press
    50lbs 15 reps, 90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps
    Hip Thrusts
    3 sets of 14 with 50lbs
    Booty cable single leg ankle pulls
    Donkey kick - 2 sets of 15 50lbs
    Side Leg Kick - 2 sets of 12 50lbs
    then finished with abs.

Now to get salmon and food and meal prep for the week

I am a little worn out. Thinking of heading to yoga at noon to get a good deep stretch! I always love a good heated flow class on a rainy Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Ive been pyramiding up and down with my squats also. Well done some leg day !!

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    Day 23 Just got home from 2 hours in the gym for leg day! I love leg day so much. I love trying to push my body more and more and changed it up a little this time. With each set I increased weights lowered reps and worked up to my my high at 3rd set and then worked my way back down the ladder to max reps on last set. I loved it, took longer but really felt the push. Here is my workout for the day. Squats 95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs on this from last week, went deeper too) Front squats 65lbs 14 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 85lbs 7 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 65lbs 14 reps (up 10lbs I think) Full Seated squats 3 sets of 10 65lbs Squats 20 full range 75 lbs Dead lift 95lbs 14 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 135lbs 7 reps, 115lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps (up 20lbs from last week) Leg press 270lbs 14 reps, 320lbs 10 reps, 360lbs 8 reps, 430lbs 6 reps, 180lbs 10reps (up 20lbs, my knees were dying) Reverse Hack 90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps, 180lbs 7 reps, 110lbs max reps (same except increased to 110 on my max rep set from 90lbs) Side single leg press 70lbs 13 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lbs 8 reps (started with 70lbs this time vs 50 last week) Back Ext. 25 lb plate 2 sets of 14 Smith machine laying on back leg press 50lbs 15 reps, 90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 10 reps Hip Thrusts 3 sets of 14 with 50lbs Booty cable single leg ankle pulls Donkey kick - 2 sets of 15 50lbs Side Leg Kick - 2 sets of 12 50lbs then finished with abs. Now to get salmon and food and meal prep for the week I am a little worn out. Thinking of heading to yoga at noon to get a good deep stretch! I always love a good heated flow class on a rainy Sunday. Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ive been pyramiding up and down with my squats also. Well done some leg day !!
    I freaking loved it! Pyramiding! I love that word. It worked wonders, maybe my ass will hurt tomorrow. My power lifting var friend thinks I just recover more fast then most cause I am rarely sore. I want to feel that muscle soreness though. Hoping this does the trick.

Awesome!!!

Thanks girly!!! I am really trying! I want to see some serious changes these last couple weeks! Make you all proud.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    great work girl, beautiful progress, keep it going
    Awe thanks!!! I appreciate you!!
    InternalFire likes this.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I'm impressed. A lot. Keep it up!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I'm impressed. A lot. Keep it up!
    Thank you, that means a lot coming from you!
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 24

Didn't make the gym this morning. I was a little tired and decided to go back to sleep. Will get back and bi's in after work today. I am really excited to really push my body these next 3 weeks! I am going to eat right, push it in the gym, yoga and HIIT and get all my water in! I really want to see some great changes in my body! I am already planning my next cycle, ha ha! Mid summer. I leave for home soon so I don't want to be doing anything when I am there. I already have my sister and best friend mapped out on gym passes and workouts while I am there. Nothing is going to stop me. I am going to keep going and be rock hard.

I can't wait to cut some of this bloat. I am most excited for that. AND lifting heavy! My knees are a little sore today from yesterday. Which tells me I really maybe need to do less weight on leg press, joints suck balls.

Hope everyone is having a happy MONDAY!!!!

Wish I was snuggled in bed still
    InternalFire likes this.

Does anyone know anything about tumaric powder? I am always up for healthy changes. Adding it into my smoothies for inflammation.
    InternalFire likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Does anyone know anything about tumaric powder? I am always up for healthy changes. Adding it into my smoothies for inflammation.
    Cooking we use it for coloring agent mostly.

But a quick search I found this.

https://authoritynutrition.com/top-1...s-of-turmeric/

Tastes like poop in my smoothie, but I am all about something helps my body recover.

TODAY is the first day that I am SORE from yesterday's legs and Vinyasa workout.

I have been waiting for this. I am super aware of every muscle in my body right now.

My training partner that I work with came in to work this morning and said "OMG Dani I am so SORE" I love that! I am so happy for her, she loves the push and the way it makes her feel too!!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Purchase tumeric in pill form. No poop tasting smoothies!

Day 25

Good morning all! The sun is shining here and I am loving it.

Yesterday after work, I made it over to do back and bi's and did well. It was a fun lift session, I love having workout partners, but some days I love just being alone with my headphones in and just pushing weight.

This morning I woke up way to early, due to my friend who is staying with me cats........she (friend) decided to order them collars with f'in bells on them and I kept getting woken up by this ding ding ding noise and thought I was dreaming till finally 3am when I realized what was going on, chased one through my house to remove the collar laid back down only to drift off to sleep and the other cat started itching her neck and DING DING DING, I was ready to kill the cat.....removed that collar and tried to fall back asleep but couldn't, so I went to the gym and did chest and tri's

Bench Press - 75lbs 14 reps, 85 lbs 10 reps, 95lbs (my high) 5 reps (no spotter), 85lbs 8 reps, 75lbs 12 reps (I really want to increase on this but just need a spotter so I can push my body) Way more stable on the bar though
    Chest Fly - 90lbs 12 reps, 105lbs 10 reps, 130lbs 8 reps
    Chest upward cable fly - don't know weight conversion, but up a plate and 3 sets increasing weight each set
    Chest downward cable fly - don't know weight conversion, but up a plate and 3 sets increasing weight each set
    Incline Chest Press - 45lb plates each side 13 reps, 55lb plates each side 10 reps, 70lb plates each side 8 reps
    tricep kick backs - 20lb 14 reps, 25lbs 10 reps, 25lb 10 reps
    Dips - between each set of kick backs
    Skull crushers - 25lbs 2 sets 14 reps
    Tricep Rope Cable - 70lbs 14 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 90lbs 8 reps, 80lbs 10 reps, 70lbs 14 reps
    Tricep Hammer machine -130lbs 14 reps, 155 10 reps
    Decline Abs 3 sets of 14 holding a 25lb plate with chest press at end
    V ups - 3 sets of 16

Than I called it a day! Felt good. Wish I lifted heavier on some, but my arms were a little sore from yesterday. I really want to do more on my chest, but I need a spotter, so this weekend I will get a friend to lift with me.

Some fun pictures I took last night. I really want to get some pictures of my back that are good. I can see muscles popping out when I work out that I want to get on camera. My shoulders are getting bigger, yesterday was the first day I noticed them. I don't work them at all anymore, they get enough with everything else.

Name:	FullSizeRender-1.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	166.5 KB 
ID:	163436Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	163437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2675.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	163440
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-17-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

what a progress, very well Dani!

Re: turmeric, I use it on and off, its very strong for detox and anti-inflammatory but dont go overboard, try it and see how you do with it, If I take more than 2g for 5days in a row I get loose sh!ts, so I only take EOD with food, big meal.

For those amazing pics to come to life, I know how hard is to capture them, buy yourself tripod and film yourself, especially if it supports SLO-MO mode like 120 and more FPS, then play it on your computer and just pause/snip the screenshot on that special moment of perfect muscle contraction. Thats the only perfect way of doing I have thought of, yet to implement it myself.

I can't wait to cut down the fluff. I swear I feel all muscley just want it to show......more. I NEED food today. I can't explain how hungry I am today! Snacky, and I am never snacky.
    InternalFire likes this.

"snacky", you've just made my day, now I can go to bed with smile brighter than the moon

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    what a progress, very well Dani!

Re: turmeric, I use it on and off, its very strong for detox and anti-inflammatory but dont go overboard, try it and see how you do with it, If I take more than 2g for 5days in a row I get loose sh!ts, so I only take EOD with food, big meal.

For those amazing pics to come to life, I know how hard is to capture them, buy yourself tripod and film yourself, especially if it supports SLO-MO mode like 120 and more FPS, then play it on your computer and just pause/snip the screenshot on that special moment of perfect muscle contraction. Thats the only perfect way of doing I have thought of, yet to implement it myself.
    YOU ARE SO SMART! Why didn't I think of that. I am so going to be in front of my mirror tonight ha ha!!!! You are such a good supporter of me during this journey! It's fun! Thanks for being here.
    InternalFire likes this.

You are going to absolutely love the results from this experience.....after it's over and water retention has cleared!

Day 26

Morning all and happy hump day! Went to sculpt HIIT this morning and my quads were majorly seizing up. It was crazy! I actually had to punch my legs. Still got a killer workout though. Can't wait to get back in and do legs again in the gym. Thinking tomorrow morning will be my leg day! I am officially up 10lbs since I start var. Measurements are the mostly the same except 1.5 inches in chest which means my back is getting bigger and 1 inch in each bicep and .5 in each thigh. Hips are still a 38 which is good!

Me after my class, crazy sweaty!!! I love the burn.

Name:	FullSizeRender-2.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	163472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2687.JPG 
Views:	232 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	163473
    InternalFire likes this.

Day 27

QUESTIONS, Please read and give advice, totally welcoming it!

Good morning all! Woke up this morning at 4am and got to the gym by 5 to get a good leg workout in. I just found out last night that I am going to get to go to Phoenix to watch my niece (my sister passed away and this is her only daughter) graduate high school, my entire family is flying in from all over to watch her graduate. I leave next Thursday, I wont be able to take my var while I am gone, should I use that as my finish date or will 4 days off be bad, then start back up again for 10 days before I leave for AK, next Thursday will be day 34. I didn't want to cut my cycle short but this is so important to watch her walk and then head off to college.

Since I have been bulking does anyone have any thoughts on how I can cut down some bloat over the next 7 days so I am a little less fluffy??? I would welcome any input, thought about a quick 7 day HCG just to crush some fat off really quick? I have done a few rounds in my past and it's worked wonders, just never with Var and I don't want to loose muscle. THOUGHTS?????

My friend the lifter/var guy told me diuretics? I have never done those???

WORK OUT THIS MORNING!!!

Squats
    95lbs 14 reps, 105 10 reps, 125lbs 8 reps (highest), 105lbs 10reps, 95lbs 14 reps
    Front Squats
    65lbs 14, 75lbs 10 reps, 85lbs 8 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 65lbs 14 reps
    Full seated Squats
    65lbs 14 reps, 75lbs 10 reps, 75lbs 10 reps
    Deadlift
    95lbs 14 reps, 105lbs 10 reps, 135lbs (highest weight) 7 reps, 105lbs 10 reps, 95lbs 14 reps
    Leg press
    180lbs 14 reps, 270lbs 12 reps, 320lbs 10 reps, kept it light this round, my knees weren't ready for more weight.
    Reverse hack squat
    90lbs 14 reps, 140lbs 12 reps, 180lbs 10 reps, 90lbs 14 reps
    Side leg press
    80lbs 14 reps, 100lbs 12 reps, 120lbs 10 reps
    Hip thrusts
    60lbs, 3 sets
    Abs 25 lb plate
    Single leg cable ankle pulls
    3sets donkey and side
    50lbs
    Abs with 25lb plates
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 05-19-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Im sorry to hear about your sister, may she live in your hearts and memories forever.

The last thing I wanna do is to give bad/wrong advice, but I would advice avoid diuretics at all costs. Go crazy girl and introduce yourself to KETO diet for these few days, low carb(under 25g a day) high protein & even higher fat, and see how you drop all that water/fat weight in days not weeks. Im talking from personal perspective. first time I tried it, I was still hitting my 2000+ kcal a day fats/proteins and sub25g carbs, and oh man I lost weigh, to a point I felt like I was dying, literally! Grasp this 7kg in 5 days of water/fat weight. from 79kg to 72kg. It only worked so well only for the first 1-2 times ,I feel body adopted and all other times I cut 1-2kg max in 5 days. Either I didnt have enough to loose or just got resistant to this diet somewhat. HCG , I cant advice on this, but diet plays biggest part in weight.

Take it simply like this, on keto you can eat lots of fats/oils/butter/seeds/nuts/cheese/bacon/beef/radish/fermented veggies, of course keep an eye on what you eat and what each product contains as in carbs, but why not give it a try, results are almost instant with this approach and thats the best I could come up with... or at least cut out as much of your carbs as possible and include longer cardio sessions by the end of the day. But whichever approach you wanna do plan it well and approach it with all your might so it has no other option but just to work out the best for you

PS: Wish you great great time on your trip

PSP: very good progress

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information