Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    I did 6 weeks on. I am leaving for Alaska for 11 days, so I needed a break from it. I love Mesa, thats where I lived forever!!!
    Alaska?! Whoa - that's a change of scenery from AZ(not that I have ever been to Alaska)

Mesa is nice, depending on the part - I somehow doubt that you are referring to Country Club & Southern - LoL

I been out here for 20 years now, anywhere from the West Side of Phx to Casa Grande. . . It sure, changed a bit over time.

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member

Female Log - first cycle

Day 47

I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Trying to bust ass through work in preparation for being gone for 11 days.

Did HIIT this morning and it was killer Lifting legs today after work. Cna't wait. Updated picture]

Can't wait till I get on vacation and can actually really workout daily and write in!!!!
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 08-04-2017 at 10:02 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    look at those bis! and that wonderful smile ...

you do great girl!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Akd.

Any side affects you could warn a first time female?

Wife is preparing to take her first run.

How was this experience for u

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Akd.

Any side affects you could warn a first time female?

Wife is preparing to take her first run.

How was this experience for u
    My experience was incredible. I heard of crazy sides and I didn't have ANY AT ALL. I felt great my whole round and was taking 12.5 mg a day split into 2 doses. I absolutely have NOTHING negative to say about my first cycle at all. If someone is truly on point with food and fitness it will work wonders. I CANNOT wait to get back on a cycle when I get back and will take what I learned from this cycle and really push it more. How is your wife food wise and athletic wise?

Thanks for coming by, I love supporters and if I can help someone else get great results too I will do whatever I can!
    InternalFire likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

My experience was incredible. I heard of crazy sides and I didn't have ANY AT ALL. I felt great my whole round and was taking 12.5 mg a day split into 2 doses. I absolutely have NOTHING negative to say about my first cycle at all. If someone is truly on point with food and fitness it will work wonders. I CANNOT wait to get back on a cycle when I get back and will take what I learned from this cycle and really push it more. How is your wife food wise and athletic wise?

Thanks for coming by, I love supporters and if I can help someone else get great results too I will do whatever I can!
    I've been reading most of your log the whole time. Very detailed which is amazing to have for other females to see others experience.

My wife before the baby was very fit and diet (if we did it together) was very good. We do have our date nights. But other then that pretty soild.

We have talked about her cycling . And agreed on a goal to get her to before starting it. So I'm just making I have all the knowledge I can get before we start.

Told her to sign up but she wont. Lol

Thank you very much for responding and amazing job. And congrats on a successful first cycle.
    InternalFire likes this.

Its not the case anymore I guess since I just messed it up by posting this here, but it was a second ago

numerology is screwing with my eyes lately. time like 11:11 12:12 02:02 etc and now caught this ^

Hey guys!! I am here!! Just was out of range for 5 days and now only have my cell phone to update. Still lifting while on vacation. Having a blast. Really want to post pictures from cell phone. Does anyone know how too?

I miss our daily chats! Will be back to home in 5 days and will get right back to posting and reading daily!!!

Big hugs to all of you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post

Its not the case anymore I guess since I just messed it up by posting this here, but it was a second ago

numerology is screwing with my eyes lately. time like 11:11 12:12 02:02 etc and now caught this ^
    Super into numbers!!! You and I started around the same time and I love that we have been on this journey together . Let's keep it going

Hey girl, internet missed you, and so did we! Well I did glad to hear you enjoy your time! Keep the pedal to the metal girl keep grinding

Female Log - first cycle

FINALLY I am BACK!

Missed the gym this morning, but I will get in after work today. Needed to catch up on sleep and in my own bed finally. Being gone for 11 days is not easy.

Update though: worked out 90% of the time I was gone, no cardio, but great lift sessions. Can't wait to get back into my gym though. Miss my lifting friends. Diet was good as well.

Ready to get back on another Var cycle. Actually can't wait. I figured 4 weeks off would be good, does anyone else have advice on this?

Here is a couple photo's I snapped during a lift session while I was away. I couldn't believe how I looked when I saw

I feel like I look so much bigger here, but my waist is still a 27.5 and hips a 38, it's so crazy how muscle changes your body.

When I am standing normal, I don't look like this, BUT I wouldn't mind if I did either. I think muscle is SO SEXY!!!

I am really happy with my work so far. Really need my lower body to respond. I have decided though while away to lift not as heavy on my lower half to honor my knee. I don't want to do too much damage to my knees just to lift really heavy. I will still push my body, but not to where my knees are achy. I would rather save them.

BIG HUGS to you all! So happy I am back!
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 08-04-2017 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I've been reading most of your log the whole time. Very detailed which is amazing to have for other females to see others experience.

My wife before the baby was very fit and diet (if we did it together) was very good. We do have our date nights. But other then that pretty soild.

We have talked about her cycling . And agreed on a goal to get her to before starting it. So I'm just making I have all the knowledge I can get before we start.

Told her to sign up but she wont. Lol

Thank you very much for responding and amazing job. And congrats on a successful first cycle.
    So happy that you have been following along. I really appreciate it. Reading the ladies logs on here is what helped me too! I am glad I can be informative and hopefully helpful. Have your wife ask any questions, she would like. I am in no way a novice, but I will give any advice I can.

When is she looking to start? I love it. It's like a really cool science experiment.

Hey girl, internet missed you, and so did we! Well I did glad to hear you enjoy your time! Keep the pedal to the metal girl keep grinding

I MISSED you too!!! Can't wait to catch up on your log. Going to read right now!!!!

I also got into contact with a nutritionist that trains competitors and am looking forward to hopefully starting to discuss full food with them. I really want to get a handle on diet. I feel like on my next round, I want to have a better grasp on bulking/cutting. I know I eat super clean as it is, but I really want to know if I am eating enough and how to cut properly. So I will know more when I discuss that with them.

Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle
    I also got into contact with a nutritionist that trains competitors and am looking forward to hopefully starting to discuss full food with them. I really want to get a handle on diet. I feel like on my next round, I want to have a better grasp on bulking/cutting. I know I eat super clean as it is, but I really want to know if I am eating enough and how to cut properly. So I will know more when I discuss that with them.
    Diet is soooo important. It be interesting to discover the nutritionist take on cutting and bulky. Some contest prep endorse severe diet restrictions which can lead to severe rebound. And what secrets to eliminate the plateaus.

Our body types impact the amount of change. I work my legs but probably don't need to as much as someone who might carry more weight distribution more to lower torso and legs.

Honor thy knee! By training differently. Maybe lower body split workouts....I train what I like to train not necessarily what I NEED to train.

I am thrilled you had a great first experience! Look awesome!!!

megang is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

Diet is soooo important. It be interesting to discover the nutritionist take on cutting and bulky. Some contest prep endorse severe diet restrictions which can lead to severe rebound. And what secrets to eliminate the plateaus.

Our body types impact the amount of change. I work my legs but probably don't need to as much as someone who might carry more weight distribution more to lower torso and legs.

Honor thy knee! By training differently. Maybe lower body split workouts....I train what I like to train not necessarily what I NEED to train.

I am thrilled you had a great first experience! Look awesome!!!
    Diet is definitely key as if done correctly you can actually limit cardio. The issues with rebound is when you don't have a game plan to reverse diet top slowly add calories while lowering the amount of cardio

Good morning!

I have only worked out 2x this week so far, but have planned Friday - Sunday for great lift sessions. I can't seem to bounce back from my vacation. It's harder than I thought. I am so sleepy, but yet not sleeping and it's a struggle. I just need to have the weekend to get caught up on sleep and getting back into my normal routine. Food is still good.

Just wanted to check in. I am glad I ended my cycle for my trips, I couldn't imagine having to be on a cycle and going through these adjustments back to life.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Can't wait till tomorrow so I can get off work and just be........
    InternalFire likes this.

Some gals report feeling down when come off cycle...the euphoria of beast mode in the gym. I never used PCT but some consider it necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Some gals report feeling down when come off cycle...the euphoria of beast mode in the gym. I never used PCT but some consider it necessary.
    Dang i never thought about that. I bet you anything that is it. It's been hard to get myself to not be so tired, but I am feeling better today, a little tired. I thought it was all vacation, it totally could be from completing my first cycle. Thanks for that info! Makes me feel better. The last time I felt that tired was when i was pregnant.........was worried for a second.

good morning all!

Did HIIT this morning and held 8lb weights the entire class, which isn't always easy, by the end my shoulders were so exhausted, could barely do last round of burpees. It was crazy. Have a couple lift sessions planned for this weekend and some yoga flows, can't wait. Next week i am back in the gym lifting. can't wait to be rested and come back fighting strong!!!!

How is everyone today?

Happy FRIDAY!!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Back in the gym this morning for a chest and tri's session and killed some abs. Felt so good to be back to my normal UN tired self and really push it this morning. I am back and it feels so good. Trained with my niece this morning. She is here for the summer and really wants to get some muscle and build some healthy lifestyle changes, so I am excited to help her. I started around her age and it's put me into living a pretty athletic life for almost 20 years. Did some pictures this morning. Have noticed I am not as strong as when i was on Var, but I can still lift heavy, I am going to start up again mid July for round 2 and really push my body. I am proud of the muscle I am holding on too and thank it's still looking good. Took some pictures just now. I am going to just keep plugging away till I start again! Miss you guys, missed my gym buddies! I love being back in my home gym!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-28-16 at 8.40 AM 2.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	14.2 KB 
ID:	164155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-28-16 at 8.39 AM #5 2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	164156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-28-16 at 8.39 AM #4 2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	164157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 6-28-16 at 8.39 AM #2 2.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	164158
    InternalFire likes this.

woop woop, hows the day going girl? all well with you?

woop woop, hows the day going girl? all well with you?
    Hey you!!! I am really thinking about starting my next cycle today! I really want to hit it hard and go for it. Diet has been good, gym time a little less, but I am seeing my dr. today to get my thyroid levels checked again (I have been pretty tired since back from Alaska), been hard for me. I am usually go go go energizer bunny type. It's hard when I am tired. I love the way I feel on cycle and know what mistakes I made last time so I am ready to hit it hard. What are your thoughts?

megang is offline Female Member

Hey you!!! I am really thinking about starting my next cycle today! I really want to hit it hard and go for it. Diet has been good, gym time a little less, but I am seeing my dr. today to get my thyroid levels checked again (I have been pretty tired since back from Alaska), been hard for me. I am usually go go go energizer bunny type. It's hard when I am tired. I love the way I feel on cycle and know what mistakes I made last time so I am ready to hit it hard. What are your thoughts?
    I would find a good supplement to help restore your adrenal glands, if you use a lot of pre workouts and caffeine your adrenal glands can get taxed and not work efficiently

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Being tired when you come off a cycle is normal. You will return to normal in a few weeks. I'm not sure how long you have been off cycle, but if I remember right you ran a short (6 weeks) cycle. If that's the case then you would be fine to jump back on. Most people follow a time on equals time off rule, although I don't (I'm a rebel though). I start my cycle on Monday after the longest 9 week break ever!

Quote Originally Posted by megang View Post
    I would find a good supplement to help restore your adrenal glands, if you use a lot of pre workouts and caffeine your adrenal glands can get taxed and not work efficiently
    I am on adrenal meds now, got diagnosed a year ago with adrenal fatigue (I wasn't even registering on the chart), I have a dr. appt tonight to go over my new labs for Adrenals and Thyroid and will adjust accordingly, I had to supplement caffeine to wake me up, but like my dr. said it's actually reversing them even more. I love that you said that. I am weening myself off of caffeine as we speak. It's really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003 View Post
    Being tired when you come off a cycle is normal. You will return to normal in a few weeks. I'm not sure how long you have been off cycle, but if I remember right you ran a short (6 weeks) cycle. If that's the case then you would be fine to jump back on. Most people follow a time on equals time off rule, although I don't (I'm a rebel though). I start my cycle on Monday after the longest 9 week break ever!
    it's been 4 weeks. What do you think of that? I am ready to start back up. I was going to take 6 weeks off and will if needed to be, I am really open to suggestions. Please advise what you think I should do.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    You were on what I would consider a very light cycle, don't really see the harm in jumping back on. I would caution you as I did a month ago, don't let a "little" turn into a "little more" and on and on......
    Just my opinion and this is not directed at you personally but most of your cycle was probably placebo effect. Reason I say that is it was very light, true Anavar is mild mostly for cutting not bulk and being female its that much more difficult to build mass. If it helps with your training, motivation and dedication then great, just keep it real.
    Be well Dani, good luck.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Of course a longer wait/time off is better

I think you would be fine hopping back on, however, more time off would be more sensible, even if it jusr another 2-4 weeks

Keep training hard for a few more weeks then reward yourself with another cycle?

I know its easier said than done but thats probably going to be the best advice rather than saying just go for it

Looking great in the last pics by the way, very lean well done

it's been 4 weeks. What do you think of that? I am ready to start back up. I was going to take 6 weeks off and will if needed to be, I am really open to suggestions. Please advise what you think I should do.
    Your cycle was very mild and short. I think you could jump back on with no problems. I will say that it is very easy to become addicted to the gains you get from cycling. When i first started I thought I would only do 1, maybe 2 cycles... I lost count of how many I have done. Just keep your eye out for sides and you will be fine. The only neagtive side I have experienced is acne which I controll with Retin-A. The other side I have encountered has been rather enjoyable.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Of course a longer wait/time off is better

I think you would be fine hopping back on, however, more time off would be more sensible, even if it jusr another 2-4 weeks

Keep training hard for a few more weeks then reward yourself with another cycle?

I know its easier said than done but thats probably going to be the best advice rather than saying just go for it

Looking great in the last pics by the way, very lean well done
    I really like the way you think! Maybe that's the best way! I am going to see how my labs are tonight and if I have to do medication adjustment for T3/T4 then I will for sure wait. I need to make sure I am not doing too much at one time.

Thanks for the compliment! Mean's a lot! Trying hard! I do love Var though.....

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    You were on what I would consider a very light cycle, don't really see the harm in jumping back on. I would caution you as I did a month ago, don't let a "little" turn into a "little more" and on and on......
    Just my opinion and this is not directed at you personally but most of your cycle was probably placebo effect. Reason I say that is it was very light, true Anavar is mild mostly for cutting not bulk and being female its that much more difficult to build mass. If it helps with your training, motivation and dedication then great, just keep it real.
    Be well Dani, good luck.
    I don't feel like I put on a lot of mass, I totally agree putting on mass for woman is hard and I am not willing to go deep into other roids to try it out, I don't' want to risk other sides I feel pretty lucky to have found var, light and easy and no sides (knock on wood), I did enjoy the structure it gave me. I like structure. I think I have more of a handle on the food part. I was trying to add a lot of complex carbs and I don't know if my body likes TOO much of them. I really respond to meat and veggies.

Thank you for writing in, I appreciate your words and your thoughts on this. Means a lot.

Your cycle was very mild and short. I think you could jump back on with no problems. I will say that it is very easy to become addicted to the gains you get from cycling. When i first started I thought I would only do 1, maybe 2 cycles... I lost count of how many I have done. Just keep your eye out for sides and you will be fine. The only neagtive side I have experienced is acne which I controll with Retin-A. The other side I have encountered has been rather enjoyable.
    I could totally see myself becoming addicted. Ha ha. I love it, I love the structure, the progress and the gains. Thank goodness my sides have been very little if any (knock on wood again), Have you ever logged? I would love to read it. I am always up for more knowledge and advice from a novice.

I could totally see myself becoming addicted. Ha ha. I love it, I love the structure, the progress and the gains. Thank goodness my sides have been very little if any (knock on wood again), Have you ever logged? I would love to read it. I am always up for more knowledge and advice from a novice.
    I haven't. But I might this cycle as I am going up to a dose I havent done before.

Well, like Tax said, giving your body a time off is a smart thing to do, rest/recovery/time off is important, and results in better gains/progress next time you jump on again. Its like having xmas presents now, and well, the instant gratification will not be as much pleasant as it would have been if you really waited for that special time of the year and bought yourself a great treat, put it under the xmas tree and then wait for the morning to finally unpack it, gives all different meaning, although the same substance just playing mind tricks. Patience is worth alot in life.

I can totally relate what you mean about being down/low energy regards probable thyroid issues. I feel I had downregulated/low thyroid function because since I hopped on TRT and it has been just 5 weeks as of now but I already feel how my metabolism and energy levels had changed, Im never down in energy levels, never tired unless after gigantic meal, and even after that Im always hungry and I know I can attribute this to my elevated thyroid levels due to TRT, which I actually really enjoy! I know I used to like eating once a day because I had actually no more energy/motivation to dedicate to the activity that brought no pleasure nor need, I was happy under ~2000kcal/day intermittent fasting, now things had turned around, I am always hungry, never have cold feet or hand, never demotivated, its a life changer, and I too see how this can get addictive. I wouldn't want to go back off my TRT that I just started not so long ago to go back to low-energy being that I was. We're complex beings, and need to look after ourselves for the most part, to not only seek ways to indulge ourselves. Time comes when time is due dont hurry, live smart I'd say, give it a little break.
    a tip for workouts/motivation: get some audio books and when you just dont feel like going to the gym go walk or jog or jump on a cardio equipment and spend an hour there on moderate-slow pace enjoying the audiobook, you will not only force your body in to a good physical state, you will relax your central nervous system, and at the same time will learn something new and interesting during that hour dont be surprised when an hour later you will be staring at those weights and other machines thinking "come at me metal!" it does turn on a sleeping soul I tell ya

Day 1 - Cycle 2

Good morning all! So I went ahead and decided that 5 weeks was a good break and do dive back in another cycle. I am so thankful to all of you for your advice, but I really thought about it this weekend and found the mistakes I made in the last cycle and decided that I am ready to dive back in and really push my body. If I gain weight GUESS WHAT, I am okay with it, cause I know when I am done with the cycle I will cut back down, if I experience other things i will ride it out and push through. My head is more in the game, since I know what to expect this round. I got my results back from my dr. and my adrenals took a shit on me and had to be put on a stronger prescription, its a steroid that I am on for 3-6 months, but I felt better within a few hours of taking it. Also started Complex B shots in my booty once a week since i was so low. Getting my Thyroid checked again later this week to make sure my levels for t3 and t4 is good or make medication adjustments. Other than that my blood tests were great on everything else. I am going to keep the same log and hopefully you all will follow along this one with me too! I love the motivation and the support from you all.

I meal prepped yesterday and have my meals planned out this week

Hit the gym at 5 am this morning and felt great finally having the energy to get up again. It was so hard having no energy.

Did legs and pushed it in some areas, but for sure am protecting my knee. It's not about how heavy I can lift. I love the fact that I can leg press 470, but I must say my knee can't handle it so I am going to honor my body to avoid injury and still push it, but I really don't need to be lifting that much, I can still get strong and sexy lifting 360, RIGHT? I did cardio bursts in between sets this morning. I love endurance building workouts. Really targeted my ass this morning. I feel good.

Had a big green smoothie with protein powder this morning and already downed 64oz of water and I am going to plow through!!!!

Starting this cycle at 154, but leaner than I was last cycle start. Still 5'10 3/4 (that won't change) this makes it a little harder for me to put on mass quickly, my muscles are much longer I wish I could get that bulk quickly, but that's not my body type, I have finally accepted that.
    BF (got a tester and use calipers too), registered 19.2% that's down 2% from the last time. My goal will be when finished with this round and cutting 17%
    Measurements are about the same, minus my thighs went down in size by .75 inches (I think a lot of it was the water weight I was holding from Var)

When I came off my last cycle the ladies were right I lost the water weight within 10 days and leaned out, that was nice, SO LADIES DON'T BE SCARED OF THE WATER RETENTION, IT DOES GO AWAY!

LOVE to you ALL!!!!!

Deadlifts for you, any advice is welcomed, and full seated squats, I fully sit down and release my legs and then pop back up.
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 10-05-2016 at 02:40 PM.

I haven't. But I might this cycle as I am going up to a dose I havent done before.
    I hope you do! Are you starting today? I decided to start!!!! Let's do it! Motivation from all of us on here is so fun!

Well, like Tax said, giving your body a time off is a smart thing to do, rest/recovery/time off is important, and results in better gains/progress next time you jump on again. Its like having xmas presents now, and well, the instant gratification will not be as much pleasant as it would have been if you really waited for that special time of the year and bought yourself a great treat, put it under the xmas tree and then wait for the morning to finally unpack it, gives all different meaning, although the same substance just playing mind tricks. Patience is worth alot in life.

I can totally relate what you mean about being down/low energy regards probable thyroid issues. I feel I had downregulated/low thyroid function because since I hopped on TRT and it has been just 5 weeks as of now but I already feel how my metabolism and energy levels had changed, Im never down in energy levels, never tired unless after gigantic meal, and even after that Im always hungry and I know I can attribute this to my elevated thyroid levels due to TRT, which I actually really enjoy! I know I used to like eating once a day because I had actually no more energy/motivation to dedicate to the activity that brought no pleasure nor need, I was happy under ~2000kcal/day intermittent fasting, now things had turned around, I am always hungry, never have cold feet or hand, never demotivated, its a life changer, and I too see how this can get addictive. I wouldn't want to go back off my TRT that I just started not so long ago to go back to low-energy being that I was. We're complex beings, and need to look after ourselves for the most part, to not only seek ways to indulge ourselves. Time comes when time is due dont hurry, live smart I'd say, give it a little break.
    a tip for workouts/motivation: get some audio books and when you just dont feel like going to the gym go walk or jog or jump on a cardio equipment and spend an hour there on moderate-slow pace enjoying the audiobook, you will not only force your body in to a good physical state, you will relax your central nervous system, and at the same time will learn something new and interesting during that hour dont be surprised when an hour later you will be staring at those weights and other machines thinking "come at me metal!" it does turn on a sleeping soul I tell ya
    Have you had your thyroid checked, a proper test? Most dr.s only test for TSH, but if you request FREE T3 and FREE T4 it can tell you way more in detail if your thyroid is producing correctly? I am a pro at thyroid levels. I have been fighting this disease for 5 years and have Hashimoto as well. When my levels are off it effects everything, my eating, my fatigue, my lethargicness, it takes everything for me to work out then I have no energy for anything else. I would check into it if you haven't done it.

CHRISTMAS came early. I really prayed about it this weekend and decided to jump back in. i am ready and my head is in the right place. After this cycle I will take a long break and then hit another cycle this winter sometime. I always love your input and thoughts!!! One of my faves!

Day 1 - Cycle 2

Good morning all! So I went ahead and decided that 5 weeks was a good break and do dive back in another cycle. I am so thankful to all of you for your advice, but I really thought about it this weekend and found the mistakes I made in the last cycle and decided that I am ready to dive back in and really push my body. If I gain weight GUESS WHAT, I am okay with it, cause I know when I am done with the cycle I will cut back down, if I experience other things i will ride it out and push through. My head is more in the game, since I know what to expect this round. I got my results back from my dr. and my adrenals took a shit on me and had to be put on a stronger prescription, its a steroid that I am on for 3-6 months, but I felt better within a few hours of taking it. Also started Complex B shots in my booty once a week since i was so low. Getting my Thyroid checked again later this week to make sure my levels for t3 and t4 is good or make medication adjustments. Other than that my blood tests were great on everything else. I am going to keep the same log and hopefully you all will follow along this one with me too! I love the motivation and the support from you all.

I meal prepped yesterday and have my meals planned out this week

Hit the gym at 5 am this morning and felt great finally having the energy to get up again. It was so hard having no energy.

Did legs and pushed it in some areas, but for sure am protecting my knee. It's not about how heavy I can lift. I love the fact that I can leg press 470, but I must say my knee can't handle it so I am going to honor my body to avoid injury and still push it, but I really don't need to be lifting that much, I can still get strong and sexy lifting 360, RIGHT? I did cardio bursts in between sets this morning. I love endurance building workouts. Really targeted my ass this morning. I feel good.

Had a big green smoothie with protein powder this morning and already downed 64oz of water and I am going to plow through!!!!

Starting this cycle at 154, but leaner than I was last cycle start. Still 5'10 3/4 (that won't change) this makes it a little harder for me to put on mass quickly, my muscles are much longer I wish I could get that bulk quickly, but that's not my body type, I have finally accepted that.
    BF (got a tester and use calipers too), registered 19.2% that's down 2% from the last time. My goal will be when finished with this round and cutting 17%
    Measurements are about the same, minus my thighs went down in size by .75 inches (I think a lot of it was the water weight I was holding from Var)

When I came off my last cycle the ladies were right I lost the water weight within 10 days and leaned out, that was nice, SO LADIES DON'T BE SCARED OF THE WATER RETENTION, IT DOES GO AWAY!

LOVE to you ALL!!!!!

Deadlifts for you, any advice is welcomed, and full seated squats, I fully sit down and release my legs and then pop back up.

Attachment 164343Attachment 164344
    The best way to put on mass is to lift heavy. Don't be afraid to put some weight on the bar. Var gives you crazy stength gains, so while you are on cycle push yourself with heavy weights. Also in order to gain mass you have to eat more. After my first cycle I was small (about 106) and lean because I keep myself on a strict diet. I knew I wanted to be bigger, and my husband kept saying you are never going to get to where you want to be until you start eating more. When I took his advice my muscles started to grow fast. My waist is smaller, but I am 10 pounds heavier. You will do great! I'm looking forward to your results!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information