Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By Myers
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT

Thread: Just curios on how to pin and dosages.

gangen is offline Junior Member

Just curios on how to pin and dosages.

So what is a normal test cycle? How oftent do you pin and what dosage?
    Also how ofent do you pin if you also take tren ? And when should you start your PCT? And what dosages?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    We have a number of stickies that will answer all your questions.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    depends on what you are using and his esther. there is only one test, you got cyp and enanth wich have to be pinned 1 per week. you got sustanon wich some people pin twice a week, monday and thursday others pin only monday, I prefer to pin it twice. then you got test prop wich is EOD. Tren , atleast were I get my steroids from is on 3esthers, ace wich is EOD, enanth wich I think its 1 and hexa wich I think is 1 also. But I dont know, I've never touched tren. If you need help just google : (example) when to pin deca and correct dosage. you will find everything you need. and pct, you can find a forum here but standard pct: 3-4 weeks of clomid 100-50-50-50 nolva 20-10-10-10. Hope it helped you, ps f^ck back in black, annoying guy ho thinks he nows everything, arrogant id^ot. was it to difficult to help the man? stup^d sadcnt

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    depends on what you are using and his esther. there is only one test, you got cyp and enanth wich have to be pinned 1 per week. you got sustanon wich some people pin twice a week, monday and thursday others pin only monday, I prefer to pin it twice. then you got test prop wich is EOD. Tren, atleast were I get my steroids from is on 3esthers, ace wich is EOD, enanth wich I think its 1 and hexa wich I think is 1 also. But I dont know, I've never touched tren. If you need help just google : (example) when to pin deca and correct dosage. you will find everything you need. and pct, you can find a forum here but standard pct: 3-4 weeks of clomid 100-50-50-50 nolva 20-10-10-10. Hope it helped you, ps f^ck back in black, annoying guy ho thinks he nows everything, arrogant id^ot. was it to difficult to help the man? stup^d sadcnt
    Lol, just because you weigh 120lbs wet through you silly little boy. Oh, and learn to spell.

Guess you can't handle those hormonal changes you are putting yourself through.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lol, just because you weigh 120lbs wet through you silly little boy. Oh, and learn to spell.

Yeah buddy, its funny you laugh at me because Im only 78 kg, but im more aesthetic than you, I dont give a single f^ck about my weight, I just want to look aesthetic and big. Btw Im preety sure I got better body than you without the amount of gear you probably have taken, and yh Im a bit salty and mad, probably steroids have to do with that but I dont give a single fck about it, because we are all here to help each other improve not to make fun of people, WE ARE HERE TO HELP. You are a stupidd idiott ho thinks he nows everything thats all I think about you, it wasnt so difficult to help the man wasnt it? but you got to have that arrogance always dont you? And I spell the way I want not the way a bastard tells me I am not even english. fking idiott will punch you so hard

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Who the fuck is lalojr and how the hell has he been allowed to get 70 posts speaking to hall of famers like that?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    So what is a normal test cycle? How oftent do you pin and what dosage?
    Also how ofent do you pin if you also take tren ? And when should you start your PCT? And what dosages?
    This is how you pin....
    YOU DONT !!! YOU ARE 18
    All you will do is trash you htpa and screw your potential.
    You are runnig super high risk for ed at 20!
    DO NOT TOUCH TREN
    GOD I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START BACK UP SO THESE KIDS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO BESIDES FUCK THEIR LIVES UP !!!!!

Obs
    depends on what you are using and his esther. there is only one test, you got cyp and enanth wich have to be pinned 1 per week. you got sustanon wich some people pin twice a week, monday and thursday others pin only monday, I prefer to pin it twice. then you got test prop wich is EOD. Tren, atleast were I get my steroids from is on 3esthers, ace wich is EOD, enanth wich I think its 1 and hexa wich I think is 1 also. But I dont know, I've never touched tren. If you need help just google : (example) when to pin deca and correct dosage. you will find everything you need. and pct, you can find a forum here but standard pct: 3-4 weeks of clomid 100-50-50-50 nolva 20-10-10-10. Hope it helped you, ps f^ck back in black, annoying guy ho thinks he nows everything, arrogant id^ot. was it to difficult to help the man? stup^d sadcnt
    "I hope I helped???"
    Yeah you helped a young un fuck up his future, good job.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Well, how about that Lalo is 22!
    I would never have gussed, he looks 16 in his avatar.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ease up asshole, if you dont like what staff has to say.....do respond its that easy. Decide during your time off if you still want to be a member here and if so, come back with a different attitude.
    Last edited by BG; 07-02-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Whenever i see words : aesthetics , sad/sickcnt, fuuuark, in one sentence ... the common words of those who follow a certain persona that died in a sauna at a young age and became internet famous for "aesthetics" my whole body turns into a giant tumorball that would gladly roll over the certain personas followers...

Dumb kids juicing at 18 thinking they know everything...
    BG, Obs and endocrineengineer like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Myers View Post
    Whenever i see words : aesthetics , sad/sickcnt, fuuuark, in one sentence ... the common words of those who follow a certain persona that died in a sauna at a young age and became internet famous for "aesthetics" my whole body turns into a giant tumorball that would gladly roll over the certain personas followers...

Dumb kids juicing at 18 thinking they know everything...
    LOL very true.
    Myers likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well, how about that Lalo is 22!
    I would never have gussed, he looks 16 in his avatar.
    Im not 22, I just turned 18. And Im just helping a kid that probably is going to take steroids , so better help him, he will take them anyway. And yeah hate on me whatever you want, Im aesthetic as fuark

Obs
    Aesthetic is a term for "gay" at 120lb.
    Thought you were banned. I am done good luck on your ventures.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Im not 22, I just turned 18. And Im just helping a kid that probably is going to take steroids, so better help him, he will take them anyway. And yeah hate on me whatever you want, Im aesthetic as fuark
    werent you banned? you are way too young for AAS..
    Obs likes this.

endocrineengineer is offline New Member
    Test should not be used as a cycle on its own... I only take enough test to try to maintain my blood level at 1200 - 1500 ng/dl... that is a high blood level ... the rest I do with other drugs, deca , eq,and tren , which is my favorite... I played when I was young and paid for it.. Yes I won 2 state powerlifting championships in the early '80s but I have had a gyno surgery in '86 and probably have problems I haven't seen yet... you must take an AI with test and tren is not a beginner friendly drug... remember this stuff was not meant for humans... nobody cares how much a cow coughs
    , lacks aerobic ability, sweats, or how hard it bangs its girlfriend.... Different people react different ways... When I was young I just wanted trophies and accolades... Now I just want to be healthy and happy.... 53 by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    werent you banned? you are way too young for AAS..

a god never dies

Thread Information