Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: Female Log - first cycle

AKD_FitChick is offline Female Member
    You see, pushing yourself physically and mentally far past your perceived breaking points is a crucial part of developing yourself to be the best version of who you are.

Humans are magical, intensely powerful creatures.

We are resilient beyond imagination.

There is an inner power source that we can tap into and use whenever we want.

Most people never taste this source of power.

Conquer your fear. Step deep into that void you keep avoiding and in that space is where you'll truly meet yourself for the first time.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ Wisdom.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Day 11 - Cycle 2

Happy Thursday!!!!!

Today is my rest day and I was thinking about getting HIIT in and I just decided I wanted one full day off and just to rest and let my muscles grow!!!! HA HA. It was so hard getting up this morning and NOT working out. I was missing it.

I know breaks are good so I am going to honor them and have some fun on my days off.

Hoping everyone is having a great and beautiful day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^ Wisdom.
    Awe thank you!!!!
    SlimmerMe likes this.

Day 12 - Cycle 2

Good morning all! So I don't know if it's the added steroid I am on for my adrenals or not, but I have had a headache since the day before yesterday. Actually had to leave work yesterday cause it was bothering me so bad, or could this be the combination of both Var and Hydrocortisone? Just curious. Dr. said to come off prescription for a couple days and see if the headache goes away.

So weird not working out 2 days in a row, but coach says rest days are important. I was going to do HIIT, but headache won the fight. Tomorrow I am back at week 2 of my new training. I am excited. Nervous too, it's an intense workout and it's absolutely the hardest one. Quads/Calves. He really works them out with most being 5 sets ranging from 12-20 with some reps at 8.

Food is still on point and following nutrition to a T. I do love the structure of eating. I always have. I could literally eat the same thing every day. Just vary on meat choices.

Hope everyone is have a happy Friday!!!!

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Hi. What do u line about the revised eating plan? I am a low carb person so very interested in your thoughts! Enjoy the rest!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi. What do u line about the revised eating plan? I am a low carb person so very interested in your thoughts! Enjoy the rest!!!
    I have always been a low carb person as well. Never ingested a lot of carbs, but my coach is a firm believer in abs are built in the kitchen and with proper food you will actually lose BF, FOOD IS FUEL, I must say on a week of eating carbs with every meal, that I have more energy throughout the day, eat still a lot of protein, but have noticed my BF is going down, more of my abs show. It's actually pretty impressive. I was always scared of carbs before, I WILL TELL YOU I am no longer scared. I love them now and it makes sense in how I feel daily and how my body is slowly showing results to it. How many grams of carbs do you get a day?

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by akdanielle View Post
    I have always been a low carb person as well. Never ingested a lot of carbs, but my coach is a firm believer in abs are built in the kitchen and with proper food you will actually lose BF, FOOD IS FUEL, I must say on a week of eating carbs with every meal, that I have more energy throughout the day, eat still a lot of protein, but have noticed my BF is going down, more of my abs show. It's actually pretty impressive. I was always scared of carbs before, I WILL TELL YOU I am no longer scared. I love them now and it makes sense in how I feel daily and how my body is slowly showing results to it. How many grams of carbs do you get a day?
    I totally agree! How many carbs do you consume on the new plan? People are surprised when I tell them I consume 160 carbs on training days and still stay lean.

Quote Originally Posted by saymass003 View Post
    I totally agree! How many carbs do you consume on the new plan? People are surprised when I tell them I consume 160 carbs on training days and still stay lean.
    I know right? I consume between 160-175 carbs during phase 1 and equal protein. It's crazy, I feel leaner the more carbs I eat. I can't believe I didn't know that by eating more carbs the leaner I would feel. Is that how you feel too?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    good to see good improvements, everyone is unique and different, and I am after trying higher carbs, lower fat diet 5 days in a row and I could not continue, it was really killing me, I knew it before I started it but I thought maybe I was wrong, I found out the hard way, that I was right - I cant deal with high carbs on a daily, or maybe I gave up too soon, maybe I needed to adopt, however, I quit such diet and back in on lower carbs now, feel alot better, but never the less I feel glad it works for you, I too know many folks who swear by it and its great, it just shows everyone is so unique we all have to learn our ways and our bodies to see what works the best for us

How have you been so far? all good?

Good morning/afternoon all.

I really need some help......does anyone else or has anyone else experienced headaches with var? I seriously getting them and it's mind altering. I have never been someone that get's them, but I have them bad. Like it's hard for me to focus, my eyes hurt. I am worried that I should stop my cycle to see if that relieves them, but I am not wanting too, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with these headaches.

Any help is appreciated.

are you using enough water? Creatine? Ive no experience or knowledge on var but it may not be var related. Youre on high carb diet, and if I was 5-6 days in on a diet thats ~ 180g carbs, I do get headaches like a hangover that will not get away no matter what... thats my take, I hope its not the carbs thats causing you, maybe its just water. Also are you using any caffeine?

Also, what happened to your nickname?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    are you using enough water? Creatine? Ive no experience or knowledge on var but it may not be var related. Youre on high carb diet, and if I was 5-6 days in on a diet thats ~ 180g carbs, I do get headaches like a hangover that will not get away no matter what... thats my take, I hope its not the carbs thats causing you, maybe its just water. Also are you using any caffeine?

Also, what happened to your nickname?

Today is day 10 on the diet with carbs, I wonder if that's it. I do like the weight decrease and the BF. I do drink green tea, broke my rockstar habit and am drinking green tea, is that bad? I drink about 140oz of water a day. I don't take any other supplements. It's weird though. I didn't have this the last round. I did start on a new steroid through my dr, but she said it can't be the pill she has never had anyone effected that way on it.

Am I not supposed to be drinking caffeine?

I changed my nickname, cause I use akdanielle for so many things I didn't want anyone to search it looking for FB or something and see this board. I share stuff with you guys that I don't share with the other social media world, like high sex drive or enlarged female parts...HA HA, I bet you can understand.

I missed you my friend.
    InternalFire likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Is the Var made by the same lab?
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick View Post
    Today is day 10 on the diet with carbs, I wonder if that's it. I do like the weight decrease and the BF. I do drink green tea, broke my rockstar habit and am drinking green tea, is that bad? I drink about 140oz of water a day. I don't take any other supplements. It's weird though. I didn't have this the last round. I did start on a new steroid through my dr, but she said it can't be the pill she has never had anyone effected that way on it.

Am I not supposed to be drinking caffeine?

I changed my nickname, cause I use akdanielle for so many things I didn't want anyone to search it looking for FB or something and see this board. I share stuff with you guys that I don't share with the other social media world, like high sex drive or enlarged female parts...HA HA, I bet you can understand.

I missed you my friend.
    Missed you too girl

I dunno what is really going on, maybe its just body adopting to food, maybe its some stress related, I could not tell, as first I thought maybe you would use too much caffeine, but getting it from green tea shouldn't be the case especially with this much hydration youre getting, so I dont know. How is your sleep as of lately?

For me carbs day in and day out deliver hangover like symptoms and I dont fancy those, but were all so unique I can only guess and you can only try go figure out one step at the time. Since youre on carbs alot more, how are your meals timed during the day?

Just like samson said, that was another thing I thought of but cant explain why didnt I asked about it too.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I got some GP winni & this shit gave me splitting headaches - I mean, straight mind fvking pain

Switched to ARL Winni - Just fine

Gave some of the GP shit to my buddy, he's like - the horrid head aches mean it's really good shit < LMAO!

UGL shit is so scary when we stop & think about it. I have no clue what the GP garbage had to have in it.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Yeah, I got some GP winni & this shit gave me splitting headaches - I mean, straight mind fvking pain

Switched to ARL Winni - Just fine

Gave some of the GP shit to my buddy, he's like - the horrid head aches mean it's really good shit < LMAO!

UGL shit is so scary when we stop & think about it. I have no clue what the GP garbage had to have in it.
    Yeah! It's crazy! I am on the same Pharm Brand and same bottle as last time and had no headaches, this time.......i feel like my brain is going to explode.

Thanks for the input, I have an order in for new ones, so I will test those and then proceed. My test on mine came out pure stuff, or I hope it was accurate......I just don't know what else could be causing them. I want to slam my head against the wall at times.

Blog Entries
    R u on any stims? - Ephedra, Adderal or Phentemine or the like

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    R u on any stims? - Ephedra, Adderal or Phentemine or the like
    Nothing else!!!!!

Good morning everyone. I have a sinus infection. Makes sense why I have had a headache and why I have felt down. So today is day 2 with no workout. It's good though, I have 2 rest days any way so I just took them yesterday and today! I am going home from work here in a few to rest up! Hope everyone is doing well!!! Big hugs.
    InternalFire likes this.

Blog Entries
    Nothing else!!!!!

Hmm, just take it one day at a time.

Feeling like shit & getting head aches is def no fun:/

Day 24

Hi guys! Sorry for the late write in. Last Wed. I got really sick. Ended up in an urgent care on Friday with pneumonia and a sinus infection. They think I have been sick for a couple weeks, just not aware of it. It's been hard. Tried to work most mornings, but really needed to rest. Felt good enough on Saturday to do a home workout of shoulders. It took a lot out of me. Then I rested all day and night and Sunday decided to do legs at the gym, got about 1.5 hrs in and was wheezing so bad I had to leave the gym. I ended up home and resting again. Went to work Monday morning and within 45 min was throwing up everywhere. That was a NEW one. called my dr. and she had me schedule IV vitamin's and told me to go home. Went in to see her Tuesday and she said working out Sunday was not the smartest thing and I needed to heal. Put me on a new triple dose antibiotic and said the pneumonia moved from my right to my left lung, but that I was on the mend. Told me to take it easy till I feel 100%, been hard. I haven't been this sick in over a decade. Woke up this morning really wanting to go to the gym, but I didn't. I am going to listen to my body and maybe tomorrow I will be able to go. I am hoping so! So in 7 days I only worked out 2 of those days.

I MISS the GYM so much! I need weights in my life. I feel so out of sorts not having my structure daily. The good news is I haven't swayed off my diet plans. I have been forcing myself to eat all the same as my coach wants. It's been good.

I am not going to count the last week on var, but I have been taking it to keep it in my system.

MISS YOU ALL!!!! I will be back to daily updates.
    InternalFire likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Sorry to hear about your illness. Gym/Weight-lifting withdrawal HURTS!

Feel better - take care - comeback stronger than ever!
    InternalFire likes this.

You'll get better faster, just take care of your health more this time around. Since youre not lifting I may even consider dropping var and wait till you're fully recovered. I had pneumonia in the past, on one side of my lungs also, damn thing go nowhere for entire 2 months, I could lift but moving and deeper breathing was almost a death sentence, few times I thought I will need an ambulance, I stopped training completely and just dieted carefully and healed. Some people dont heal properly so quick, heard cases where athletes may be sick with it for 3-5 months before they get better, take care of yourself girl.

Not sure how about anavar effect on your immune system, it may not be helping, but I dont have good knowledge on this end of things

Hey there guys!!! I got the okay to go to the gym tomorrow, just be easier and if I feel like my workout is too much then to take a break and not push through the pain. I don't want to get more sick by not honoring my body! I AM SO EXCITED though to get back into the gym! I cannot wait. SO EXCITED. Did I say that already?

I am coming back, starting my 3rd week of my training over, since I only did a couple days out of it. Need to to redo it. Cannot WAIT! I will write in tomorrow. I am going to get chest and tri's done tomorrow......
    InternalFire likes this.

oh look after yourself girl

Feel better!!!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Thumbs up Yea, its like we insist...

Quote Originally Posted by girlygymrat View Post
    feel better!!!!

:d you, feel better right now!

Hi there friends!!! I am back at the gym, but operating at about 80%, took my 2 days off and will be back in the gym tomorrow morning. It's really hard getting back in after being really sick. I just got done getting my IV vitamins this morning. They put so much into me. I will do anything to NOT get sick again. That really shook me and changed my days. It was so hard. I forgot my dose this morning and am actually considering taking off and ending this cycle and starting when I get my new var (I still have another 8 week cycle of the 50mg left, it's hard splitting up those pills in 8's). I don't' know if I feel the effects of this cycle like I did the first. Is this normal? I am just worried that being off for 8-10 days didn't do much for me or should I stay on this cycle and just add 10 days on/ Today is day 30.

Any thoughts?

My diet is on point still. Am needing an extra protein bar. So an additional 190 calories. I love my quest bars. Only sweets' I actually crave. So good.
    InternalFire likes this.

Good to hear you're getting better, but I would repeat myself like I said before, more time off = better results, plus your little issue there with pneumonia... I would definitely recommend to come off, heal properly, maintain strict diet and then start fresh some time later when fully recovered and back on track for some time

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick
    Hi there friends!!! I am back at the gym, but operating at about 80%, took my 2 days off and will be back in the gym tomorrow morning. It's really hard getting back in after being really sick. I just got done getting my IV vitamins this morning. They put so much into me. I will do anything to NOT get sick again. That really shook me and changed my days. It was so hard. I forgot my dose this morning and am actually considering taking off and ending this cycle and starting when I get my new var (I still have another 8 week cycle of the 50mg left, it's hard splitting up those pills in 8's). I don't' know if I feel the effects of this cycle like I did the first. Is this normal? I am just worried that being off for 8-10 days didn't do much for me or should I stay on this cycle and just add 10 days on/ Today is day 30. Any thoughts? My diet is on point still. Am needing an extra protein bar. So an additional 190 calories. I love my quest bars. Only sweets' I actually crave. So good.

Every cycle is a little bit different. Your training, intensity, diet.

Add 10 days if you like.

Glad you're feeling better

Hi all!! I have officially decided to end this cycle. With getting sick and having so much time off and still not being 100% I feel like I am just wasting pills. I would like to take time off and heal totally and then when I get back on var, really hit it hard after a good month of being better. I am still going to be here and update with my nutrition and workouts, cause frankly I like you all and the motivation and the support we give each other. I also love the knowledge.

I will back in the gym tomorrow. This week I still had to get iv fluids so I have been taking it easy the last couple of days.

Hi all!! I have officially decided to end this cycle. With getting sick and having so much time off and still not being 100% I feel like I am just wasting pills. I would like to take time off and heal totally and then when I get back on var, really hit it hard after a good month of being better. I am still going to be here and update with my nutrition and workouts, cause frankly I like you all and the motivation and the support we give each other. I also love the knowledge.

I will back in the gym tomorrow. This week I still had to get iv fluids so I have been taking it easy the last couple of days.
    Wise thing to do, chick!

Cmon, give us some shots of your meals and some flexing

Quote Originally Posted by AKD_FitChick
    Hi all!! I have officially decided to end this cycle. With getting sick and having so much time off and still not being 100% I feel like I am just wasting pills. I would like to take time off and heal totally and then when I get back on var, really hit it hard after a good month of being better. I am still going to be here and update with my nutrition and workouts, cause frankly I like you all and the motivation and the support we give each other. I also love the knowledge. I will back in the gym tomorrow. This week I still had to get iv fluids so I have been taking it easy the last couple of days.
    Good idea!!!! Rest up and feel better!!
    InternalFire likes this.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a good idea

The juice is a unnecessary strain when you aren't close to 100%, recovering is #1
    InternalFire likes this.

You all are awesome.

I am having the hardest time this week with being so tired. I missed 4 mornings in a row at the gym. I can tell my body is really needing sleep. I never sleep this much. It's crazy. I know some of it is coming off the var, so my body needs to adjust back. I am bummed cause I know that I am behind in my training. But I will get back on the horse tomorrow.

I usually have energy like a mother f'er, but I don't lately and it's hard to accept.

Happy FRIDAY peeps!

Hey girl, dont stress yourself over it, and dont beat up yourself about it, its OK not to be OK sometimes, give yourself a break, take few days holidays from your gym discipline and set yourself up for some spa treatment and good deep relaxing night sleep, chill and rest till you begin to feel like you had enough, and then jump right back in on your old tracks and zoom trough it like youve never been offroad

Take care of yourself, listen to your body first

I am here friends!!!! Been working out, just was busy this weekend and today!!! Starting week 5 of my training. Will get some pictures posted here. Really wishing the fluff would go away from my steroids .

Had to check in though

I am here friends!!!! Been working out, just was busy this weekend and today!!! Starting week 5 of my training. Will get some pictures posted here. Really wishing the fluff would go away from my steroids .

Had to check in though
    Hey girl!

Hi all! Got hit again with pneumonia, or it really didn't go away, but finally feeling back at 100%, I MEAN TRULY BACK. Today is day 2 of week 1 of Phase 2 of my training. Each phase runs 6 weeks. I am excited. Here are some pictures for motivation!!!! For myself!!!!
    Last edited by AKD_FitChick; 04-05-2017 at 04:28 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information