buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member

Starting first cycle of fina

Hey all,
    I've been researching fina for some time now and have decided to give it a whirl. I am currently 6-2 215lbs and my bf is approx. 15%. I am 24 years old and have been lifting for a few years, I gained about 35 lbs when my fiancee was pregnant and have cut that off in the past few months, but I am having trouble dropping anymore and acheiving my hard look again. I am hoping to get harder and lose some of the unwanted bf%'s. My goal is to get to 225lbs, but drop bf% below 12%. I need some suggestions on what kind of protein versus carbohydrate intake I should be dieting with. I am waiting on my kit and pins, but hope to start on next monday. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Did first shot Tuesday

I made up the batch of fina after I went to the cvops to get my pins and kit back. It came out perfect. Did my first ever inject yesterday. Easy as hell. I used a 1.5" 23Gauge Terumo. No sweat. I am going with 150mg EOD.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes#1
    Hey all,
    I gained about 35 lbs when my fiancee was pregnant and have cut that off in the past few months
    That's priceless...that may very well be the first time I've heard the guy use pregnancy as an excuse for weight gain! I'm just giving you shit...it is funny.

Anyway, what is your cycle experience. While I think a bit too much is made of fina being only for truly experienced users, I do not think it is optimal for a first cycle. The ED injections are probably a pain (i know that keeps me from thinking about fina currently), but, more importantly, there are a lot of unknowns. Many smart, smart guys on this board present compelling arguments for both sides of the issue as to whether fina will give you boobs. I hope you examined that aspect and are further aware that your traditional anti-e's will do nothing to prevent a set of lactating hooters if in fact fina gyno is the real deal and does hit you. Additionally, running fina by itself may very well present some problems you may or may not be ready for.

I'm not suggesting you haven't done your research, and you may very well be four or five cycles into it, but since you didn't mention it, I think clearing that up would help "us" offer up advice to you.

A couple of questions

Guys I have been on the fina for about 1 1/2 weeks. I have gained about 5 lbs so far. I have noticed my muscles arent fatiguing during my workout. STrength has increased quite a bit. I have leaning out. My goal was not to gain a lot fo weight, but more to lose bf and get harder. I just got some prop and am wondering how much I should I use. I would liket to keep it minimal. I am doing 150mg eod with the fina.

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes#1
    I made up the batch of fina after I went to the cvops to get my pins and kit back. It came out perfect. Did my first ever inject yesterday. Easy as hell. I used a 1.5" 23Gauge Terumo. No sweat. I am going with 150mg EOD.
    please tell me you are not using 1.5" 23Gauge Needle for spot injections ......

since you say its your first ever cycle i strongly recomend you read http://www.spotinjections.com/ taking these injections on a daily basis gets anoying after a while and you should not be injecting one spot more then once a week as not to build scar tisue..... I Love Finaplix hopefully it works out for you .... i am 3 weeks into my cycle

I personally dont like fina, I get horrible sides, night sweats, peanut sized balls, acne, anger and hardly any bonuses. But I'm somewhat of an anomaly, so I'm guessing you'll have good luck. Fina is a hit or miss, you either do great with it, or you don't get shit. Best of luck to you bro!

HP

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    I personally dont like fina, I get horrible sides, night sweats, peanut sized balls, acne, anger and hardly any bonuses. But I'm somewhat of an anomaly, so I'm guessing you'll have good luck. Fina is a hit or miss, you either do great with it, or you don't get shit. Best of luck to you bro!

HP
    haha i can sense how much you hate fina .... even from your posts in my thread ....... I am looking hard for an actuall artical on why fina might react so diferently to diferent people but no luck yet ..... but every drug is like that ... i just wanna know what is it about the tren because it looks like it a 50/50 split

Quote Originally Posted by Jebac
    haha i can sense how much you hate fina .... even from your posts in my thread ....... I am looking hard for an actuall artical on why fina might react so diferently to diferent people but no luck yet ..... but every drug is like that ... i just wanna know what is it about the tren because it looks like it a 50/50 split

It's a real interesting drug though... there's more to learn about it then any other steroid I can think of... but the thing is my anger is so high right now I think I might break all my vials if I don't start seeing some gains to go along with the sides!!! .... good luck to all you assholes who actually see gains with this shit! No just kidding!

HP

Starting week three today, I have only gained about 7 lbs total, but I have definitely gota lot harder and I am starting to lean out. I am still doing FINA 150mg EOD and prop 100mg EOD. I have had no side effects through the first two weeks. NO night sweats, fina dick, acne. I have been lucky so far.

Thread Information