chab is offline Junior Member

1st cycle experience

I just wanna share my 1st cycle of test E 500 mg/ week with members.
    I am 30 years old with bf 16%
    I am now 2 and half week into my cycle today was my 6th pin of test E 250 twice a week
    I am using aromasin 25mg daily since day 1 and HCG 250 mg twice a week
    First few days I felt nothing except pain in my glutes, my glutes were so sore and painful that i can barely sit, and i am sure it is not an infection since I did the injections myself and I am a pharmacist who did hundreds of injection to people and I am also aseptic technic certified ... so I assume i just had a bad reaction to the oil (testoviron Bayern). I am getting better now, today is actually the 1st day i can sit without pain.
    Between day 7 and 14, i had a sudden 7 lbs increase in weight in which all I assume is water because i lost any abs definition and I looked swollen on the mirror so I assumed there is a problem with Aromasin since i wasn't taking it with fatty food, so i started to take the tablet with a spoon of peanut butter and in 4 days i dropped down 5 lbs of water and my abs are back to normal.
    The test didn't kick in yet and that's normal but i noticed 2 major changes, first is the sex drive which is thru the roof ... I feel like a 12 years old teenager who gets an erection for the slightest picture or scene and i am always on .... the second change is in personality where I am lacking any kind of sympathy toward others when i am usually a very considerate person and kinda sensitive but now i really don't give a sh*t about what any1 thinks, like "i am always right and I will do what I want" attitude.
    I will try to post updates later 😆

Proximal is offline Banned
    Just dropping by. Today is the official last day of my first cycle with 525 mg./wk of test c.

Are you using HCG , are you taking some liver & CV support?

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Just dropping by. Today is the official last day of my first cycle with 525 mg./wk of test c.

Are you using HCG , are you taking some liver & CV support?

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Hey man, glad u finished your cycle well.
    How was ur cycle in total ? and after how many weeks u started to see major changes ?
    I am running HCG 250 mg 2 times per week, and taking omega 3 fish oil as CV support and my cholesterol and triglycerides level were in the normal low range because i rarely eat fried food since long time but I am not running liver support; I don't think it is that important since I am not running any oral and I don't drink alcohol and my liver enzymes were normal on blood tests before cycle.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first cycle was 500 of test E as well, weeks 4-5 was when I noticed things start moving. Increased energy, increased weights, better workouts, etc.

In retrospect, I'm not sure I looked any bigger while on (with the increased food intake, who knows), but I certainly felt it, and I saw my work improve at the gym in fantastic ways, and I had the bloodwork to back up my gear.... still, thinking hard about this its hard to tell if it was JUST the cycle, or the excitement, or the food, or the placebo effect.... or the hot chick standing next to me.... who knows. But I do know, it was excellent and I loved it.

Opinion: For the first few cycles that anyone takes (or maybe for EVERY cycle), there should probably be more contemplative meditative-like "woo-woo" post-cycle thinking about what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by chab View Post
    Hey man, glad u finished your cycle well.
    How was ur cycle in total ? Can't tell till the water & fat drops off. I only put on 13 pounds, but it really doesn't look like fat, but know some must be.and after how many weeks u started to see major changes ? I started VERY slow. Even at the 5 week mark I was only up 4 pounds. I ran BW to see how much test was getting absorbed just to be sure - turns out it was fine. At week 7-8 I really started noticing more steady weight and strength gain. BTW - I did sub-q and according to my BW, it took till week 8-9 for my test levels to actually peak
    I am running HCG 250 mg 2 times per week, and taking omega 3 fish oil as CV support and my cholesterol and triglycerides level were in the normal low range because i rarely eat fried food since long time but I am not running liver support; I don't think it is that important since I am not running any oral and I don't drink alcohol and my liver enzymes were normal on blood tests before cycle. Still might be a good idea just as a precaution. Seems to be included in just about every thread I've seen regarding cycles, even if it isn't oral
    Looking forward to seeing your progress. Just my opinion because this definitely happened to me - I was obsessed waiting for the t to kick in so I could get big, bigger, huge because I heard so many success stories. It actually drove me a little nuts and it was mentally exhausting. Next time, I'm going to relax more and just let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    My first cycle was 500 of test E as well, weeks 4-5 was when I noticed things start moving. Increased energy, increased weights, better workouts, etc.

In retrospect, I'm not sure I looked any bigger while on (with the increased food intake, who knows), but I certainly felt it, and I saw my work improve at the gym in fantastic ways, and I had the bloodwork to back up my gear.... still, thinking hard about this its hard to tell if it was JUST the cycle, or the excitement, or the food, or the placebo effect.... or the hot chick standing next to me.... who knows. But I do know, it was excellent and I loved it.

Opinion: For the first few cycles that anyone takes (or maybe for EVERY cycle), there should probably be more contemplative meditative-like "woo-woo" post-cycle thinking about what really happened.
    Thanks for sharing Charlie - I'm just sitting back, waiting for water & fat to leave and then I can make a more honest decision regarding this cycle. Right now, the past 12 weeks seem to be a blur, even though I logged everything.

I am now at start of week 5, I gained nearly 10 lbs until now, people telling me I look bigger specially in the shoulders and chest area and even my posture look different but in my own eyes I don't look that much different because the change is gradual and since I am checking myself daily on the mirror I wouldn't notice it.
    My personality is back to normal but I am being too "emotional" sometimes but not sure if it is the test or because I broke up with my partner 2 weeks ago ....
    Now the bad news is that I had a bad abscess last week even though I am being as clean as I can in injecting and using pharma grade test, I had fever and malaise for 2 days and my glute area was like double the size and I had to drain it myself with an 18" needle and removed like 4 ml of puss and blood (It was a BAD scene to watch), I am much better today but still continuing the antibiotic course ... So for everyone: be ready, sh*t like this can and will happen whatever u try ...
    I will increase my calories intake these 2 weeks and add some cheat meals since I feel the test is "kicking" and watch is going to happen; It is my 1st cycle so it is the best time to experiment ...

Thespear is offline New Member
    Keep it up, im in the 4th week of my first cycle as well, similar weight gain. Have you tried pinning in your quads? I tried glutes first but I found quads were much less painful and easier to pin, especially since im doing them by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thespear View Post
    Keep it up, im in the 4th week of my first cycle as well, similar weight gain. Have you tried pinning in your quads? I tried glutes first but I found quads were much less painful and easier to pin, especially since im doing them by myself.
    I thought about it but I am actually afraid it goes bad and I start limping at work ... maybe I will give it a try on my vacation after 2 weeks ...

Thespear is offline New Member
    Yeah, I had that problem for the first couple pins but I just made up an excuse about training legs hard that day or that I tweaked an ankle. Now that I've pinned each quad a few times its almost zero pain now, tender for about 30 min but after that im good to go. Good luck!

I am now in the start of 7th week, I definitely notice differences in my overall shape and size and i gained nearly 15 lbs till now, the downside is that none of my clothes fit me now and I can forget about wearing any jeans since my thigh and glutes are like 1 and half what they were in size.
    Sex drive is less than when I started but still crazy good, probably my body got used to it.
    Now concerning acne, most people would get acne or it gets worse if they already had some but for me it is the opposite I had a bit of acne before but after week 3 my acne is gone completely and I never in my life had a clear skin like the one I am having now ... which reminds me that everyone will react differently to test.
    I also definitely noticing an increase in power in gym and I can lift around 30% more than what I use to lift.
    The bad thing is that I am not getting enough rest and my job is soo demanding physically and mentally but I will be on vacation soon which is gonna be gym, eat and sleep so I am excited to see what is going to happen.
    I am also thinking about extending the 10 weeks cycle to 12 weeks if I can get my hands on more test.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I am now in the start of 7th week, I definitely notice differences in my overall shape and size and i gained nearly 15 lbs till now, the downside is that none of my clothes fit me now and I can forget about wearing any jeans since my thigh and glutes are like 1 and half what they were in size.
    Sex drive is less than when I started but still crazy higood, probably my body got used to it.
    Now concerning acne, most people would get acne or it gets worse if they already had some but for me it is the opposite I had a bit of acne before but after week 3 my acne is gone completely and I never in my life had a clear skin like the one I am having now ... which reminds me that everyone will react differently to test.
    I also definitely noticing an increase in power in gym and I can lift around 30% more than what I use to lift.
    The bad thing is that I am not getting enough rest and my job is soo demanding physically and mentally but I will be on vacation soon which is gonna be gym, eat and sleep so I am excited to see what is going to happen.
    I am also thinking about extending the 10 weeks cycle to 12 weeks if I can get my hands on more test.
    Dont start singing just yet, wait for PCT lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Dont start singing just yet, wait for PCT lol
    Agreed,

My acne gets bad at the start of a cycle.
    Is fine during the cycle.
    Is at its worst after the cycle.

Sex drive is less than when I started but still crazy good, probably my body got used to it.
    Congrats on the progress thus-far. Sounds like you're responding nicely.

Bummer about the new clothes, had to buy quite a bit myself.

Next to nothing with acne for me. No PCT for myself though, back on TRT dosage.

Continued good luck chab!

I am currently in week 11, I added nearly 22 lbs; everything is different for me now, my shape, size and even how people look at me. But to be honest I am in the phase where u start questioning yourself; should I have done this from the start ? How much am I gonna keep after PCT ? Will my test go back to normal ? how much water and fat did I gain ? Will I get depresssed after the cycle ?
    I am happy overall, it was a nice experience and I will finish and wait for the results and these unanswered questions ...

Az0342 is offline New Member
    I am currently in week for of a 12?week test cycle. Curious as to how you're feeling now?

r-e-l is offline New Member
    hey dude,

congrats on the suceess. How did it finish going with your cycle? pct? please update us

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    So your supposed to take an AI with fatty food? Why. For slow absorption...?Most fats are slow digesting....

Thread Information